• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5684 posts in this topic

Posted

That could possibly be an appendix surgery scar

Posted

That could possibly be an appendix surgery scar

Adding to that, it could also be a pelvic surgery scar.

Posted

69E610B5-8163-4502-9949-9EB44B5EDA41.thu

i don’t wanna be mean, but that “ferocious” bit is so tacky imo

Posted

Honestly, the whole thing is tacky af... the tiger + "ferocious" I kinda get (as in, it's ugly, but I get what they're going for) but that random lily?!? Why is it there? At least integrate it a little bit?! The composition is just horrible :alpacaworry2: 

Also, some of the linework on the banner and font looks rough. It's just kind of a crappy tattoo and I'm pretty sure the color won't make it any better.

Posted (edited)

the lines are kinda clean but i wonder how the shading will save this motive since it's rather odd.. it seems way too big for the kind of motive, it looks stretched out to fill out her back and not like the artist designed it FOR her back. 

also that's some big ass lily compared to the tiger. who the fuck designed that, take away their tattoo licence.  

Edited by escoupsito

Posted

I feel like I'd see this on fucknobadtattoos 

But the bigger question I have to ask is why? Did she even plan this out? Did she think about the fact it will show up in her pictures? And does she have any idea how will she ward off possible infections? 

Posted

But the bigger question I have to ask is why? Did she even plan this out? Did she think about the fact it will show up in her pictures? And does she have any idea how will she ward off possible infections? 

this reminds me of wylona and her stupid stomach tattoo. 

Posted

She’s been saying for a long time that she was gonna get a tiger tattooed on her back, but it was implied through her retweets and the way she described it that it was going to be a design with a tiger stretching along her back or something. Not... whatever this travesty is.

Posted

she's wasting her skin on all these whack home job looking tats

Posted

my god, that ugly ass tiger tat is giving me ed hardy vibes, but it somehow manages to make ed hardy stuff look good in comparison to it. yikes.

Posted (edited)

F5BBD27C-DC75-47E2-8853-0756776E290D.thu

People stopped using that expression for a reason, Nat...

A491187B-B49F-41CF-8DB8-F3C1DB039ADB.thu

She used the joke "not in my Christian server" after saying she got "raped" in overwatch.

And yet she retweeted this: 

AtDUb2e.png

NOODLES YOU ARE HYPOCRITICAL.

Edit: And if she tries to claim she didn't say this. Here is the archive.is link.

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

She used the joke "not in my Christian server" after saying she got "raped" in overwatch.

And yet she retweeted this: 

AtDUb2e.png

NOODLES YOU ARE HYPOCRITICAL.

Edit: And if she tries to claim she didn't say this. Here is the archive.is link.

That’s cool, that’s what we have screenshots for, she can’t claim shit ✌️

Posted

That’s cool, that’s what we have screenshots for, she can’t claim shit ✌️

True. I guess I just saved it out of reflex at this point since one of the sites I'm on won't take screenshots as proof.

Posted

Man, her twitter is especially juicy today.

So, she quoted this tweet wherein there’s a video of two people having sex in public (censored for your SFW viewing pleasure):

2F6C10EC-7DF3-4F51-8527-C8296168E7D9.thu

And then acts like this when one of her followers inevitably asks her the question that she baited for with that quote:

6754C3B5-BF32-4579-9B0E-8A813E5752BB.thu

The only thing that’s a stretch here is how far you go to tease people and then expect them not to think exactly what you’re teasing them into thinking, and treating them like they’re the weirdos.