• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6423 posts in this topic

Posted

mWwOpW2.png

Noodles that hit it's peak months ago. 

Q8yCKi6.png

fINSeLN.png

y339fnl.png

(this was the order the 3 tweets were on her page)
Is it just me or are these just weird?  Then again fake woke noodles always seems weird. 

why tf is she defending cis straight white men like who cares. The “don’t disrespect them” part makes me laugh. Not trying to be all sjw or anything but they only ever get shit online, not irl (and tbh everyone gets shit on online), so it’s stupid to care about it. She’s just saying this because she’s obsessed with sex and attention from men

Posted

Some do. It really depends, but foot fetishists-sorry I don't know the right term- will either like clean, groomed feet or slight to extreme dirty feet...

I feel like her main (small) audience would be attracted to her because they want to clean her or they just like really dirty people. 

•••ᴵ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵈᶦˢᵍᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ ᶦˢ ᶦⁿ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ•••

Oh no. I really didn't need to know that. I'm about to log off. Man. :alpacadone:

Posted

of course a cis white girl from a middle class background would complain about white cis men having a hard time :) . it must be nice to never have to face a true form of discrimination in your life, noods, it really shows in your tweets.

Posted

of course a cis white girl from a middle class background would complain about white cis men having a hard time :) . it must be nice to never have to face a true form of discrimination in your life, noods, it really shows in your tweets.

she's wking them bc that's probably her whole ass "fan"base looool

Posted

I'm a little off-put that she's trying so hard to appeal to everyone, what's she trying to achieve? Rather than being her own person and showing it off or whatever, I guess she panders to all kinks just for the rep. I feel like if someone asked her to walk on the dirty floor outside and then lick her feet, she would oblige. 

Posted

I'm a little off-put that she's trying so hard to appeal to everyone, what's she trying to achieve? Rather than being her own person and showing it off or whatever, I guess she panders to all kinks just for the rep. I feel like if someone asked her to walk on the dirty floor outside and then lick her feet, she would oblige. 

she'll only do it if they offer her less than 3 dollars

Posted (edited)

what the fresh hell is this? is she supposed to be, like, exercising? the door and wall behind her are so filthy from top to bottom i'm convinced someone in her house smokes cigs indoors, real classy

also, she's definitely lurking. natasha, we're trying to get you to respect yourself at least a tiny bit

oh lawdy she lurkin.PNG

Edited by kerosene
added screencap

Posted

what the fresh hell is this? is she supposed to be, like, exercising? the door and wall behind her are so filthy from top to bottom i'm convinced someone in her house smokes cigs indoors, real classy

also, she's definitely lurking. natasha, we're trying to get you to respect yourself at least a tiny bit

oh lawdy she lurkin.PNG

Its ironic cause she was complaining about giving freebies at one point cause no one was really sharing or buying heher bad images lol

Posted

How to erase that "exercising" video from my mind?

Posted (edited)

oh lawdy she lurkin.PNG

People are complaining because you're ruining your own business. Do people even buy her videos and pics anymore? I bet that no one does, because she posts everything for free!!!!!!!!!!! SHE POSTS VAGINA PICS EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by nishikino

Posted

People are complaining because you're ruining your own business. Do people even buy her videos and pics anymore? I bet that no one does, because she posts everything for free!!!!!!!!!!! SHE POSTS VAGINA PICS EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!! 

As usual, Natasha’s unsuccessful life is everyone else’s fault, never hers 9_9

Failed romance? “HE LED ME ON”

Failed business? “YOU GUYS DON’T SHARE MY STUFF ENOUGH”

Natasha, please, for once in your life, own up to your shit.

Posted

She is literally doing every single exercise wrong. Every single one of them. And her main error is keeping her back arched in that weird way to make her butt look bigger. Noodles you are literally gonna mess up your back BIG TIME if you keep doing it. Instead of working out her muscles, she is just putting pressure on her spine because of the pose. I don't think anyone except really horny people that have never exercised in their lives can enjoy this.

source: im literally an athlete on the national team rtyrew i know my technique.

Posted

I never knew who this girl was but always saw her thread updated all the time so I decided to check in and... this girl.. like why is she so greasy and just nasty?? as if she hasn't showered for 2 weeks or something? and exposing yourself for free, she is dumb as fuck. Even though I'm against sex work I can still respect them since their smart enough to fool men and gain money doing so but this girl is just plain stupid and honestly I don't respect her.

Posted

ljlj.thumb.png.1a6312949579c83fde0f8a72b
Thanks, but no thanks
5c2e8b46a6171_lk.thumb.png.7b7aa33992eaf
Natasha, the kind of men who create a toxic environment for female gamers are the exact same kind of guys you're pandering to ...