• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5702 posts in this topic

Posted

well, at least the "thot audit" won't affect her as much since she gives out her shit for free to all the desperate neckbeards anyway

Posted

Newest posts, I like the dress but hate the face she makes... She could have did a dreamy smile with hooded eyes or even looking wistfully outside would have been a million times better

Screenshot_20181128-154036_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154044_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154028_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154245_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154156_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154210_Twitter.jpg

Posted

idk why but when she mentioned cookies i immediately thought of her doing this
ryjdryj.thumb.jpg.9a64a086aa3b494a1f1258

Posted

I'd rather starve than eating something made by her. I do not dare to imagine how her kitchen looks like.

Posted

I'd rather starve than eating something made by her. I do not dare to imagine how her kitchen looks like.

"In today's news, several people have come down with listeria as a result of contaminated patreon cookies"

Posted

Putting herself out of her comfort zone???? Does that involve wearing clothing and making normal facial expressions or something? Cause you left the regular comfort zone ages lol

Posted

plus does that mean she has to look clean and especially NEAT for once?

:waatplz:
legasp.thumb.jpg.1763d064e05c929c0cb2447

Posted

Newest posts, I like the dress but hate the face she makes... She could have did a dreamy smile with hooded eyes or even looking wistfully outside would have been a million times better

Screenshot_20181128-154036_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154044_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154028_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20181128-154156_Twitter.jpg

Hopefully this job includes more shots like this. She looks her best when clothed and cleaned up. Because at that point she isn't trying to show off her 18+ areas quite as much. 

Posted

Screenshot_20181128-105911.jpg

Posted

for one she never graduated high school and can barely spell so i don’t think college is a problem 

for two, doesn’t she already degrade herself and use people with money LOL?

Posted (edited)

She probably showers not even once a week and she seems like the type who doesn't bother washing their hands after using the toilet. Praying for the recipients of those nasty cookies.....

Edited by Aloy
Typo

Posted

Man, if I ever want a quick bit of cardio, I open this thread in public with people sitting behind me who can possibly see my screen. As soon as a picture shows up, instant heart rate up from the fear of her cursed images,

Posted

She probably showers not even once a week and she seems like the type who doesn't bother washing their hands after using the toilet. Praying for the recipients of those nasty cookies.....

Oh, but darling, half her daily posts are about her having a bath or shower but evn after that she still doesn't look clean :alpacadone:

Honey, no, you already do that but unlike most flakes, at least you give people something back, most would say sexy content of your vayjayjay and milkbags while the rest of us have eye bleach in range.

Maybe furthering your education may help, even if it's to hell with spelling and also, with half the rants and raves, Noods sounds like she feels entitled to things but is being somewhat vague about it.

Posted

It's nice seeing her wearing clothes once in a while, and the best thing is that these clothes fit her and aren't squeezing her boobs. 

Sometimes I just wonder what's going to happen once she gets older, because... idk... can she even get a job with all these nudes floating around the internet? Someday her followers will get tired of her and so will her Patreons, because her content is basically free and at this point, they already saw everything about her. There isn't anything new or interesting about Natasha, all her photoshoots are the same and her pictures aren't even that good... idk... 

Posted

Lol, she is upset, in a way, that people want stuff for free since she keeps doing that and now has realised how badly she shot herself in the foot and honey, they ain't stalkers if you know about the, imo

Also, some poems since she apparently loves to write them.

Screenshot_20181129-091306_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091337_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091456_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091514_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091529_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091932_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091937_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091520_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-091431_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-092028_Twitter.thumb

Screenshot_20181129-092158_Twitter.thumb

Noods, lemme stop you right there on the poor thing. You have people paying you for nudes, you don't live at home, you keep going on and on about shit like education and being poor that it basically offends me cause you are more than fucking capable of getting a job but you rather sit there spreading your dirty cooch for money then maybe actually getting a job. Sorry but please sit down and shut the fuck up, Noods has no idea what it's like to be actually poor.

She wants an education? Maybe save up money from the nude sales. Also, having a job helps too and seriously, if she does do college, she needs to clean up her online presence and spelling.

I will stop now before I make this one hell of a blog post about how can she say all this shit to the people who actually pay for her poor quality content that she basically gives away and wonders why she ain't getting anywhere.

Also, I have a family like that but sadly, I am still stuck with said family and probably why I ain't recovering/dealing with my issues...