invadernoodles

4873 posts in this topic

Posted

ffs every time I see a picture of her I'm like

giphy.gif

like bitch do you not own a hairbrush????

Posted

ffs every time I see a picture of her I'm like

giphy.gif

like bitch do you not own a hairbrush????

Even if she does have one, would she know how to use it?

Posted

^:harharplz:

I mean she doesn't even know how to breath through her nose so yeah...

Posted

I'm a new member and I joined just so I could comment on this thread (and probably some others, but this one especially), but I've been a long time lurker who only discovered noodz thanks to you guys and this thread. I've been going through old posts about her from 2016ish and boy, people sure did have a lot of hope for her back then. Going through it all, she seems to be reeking of desperation more and more as time goes by. I mean, 3 dollars for a 3 minute private video? Posting parts of said video (THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE) to promote the fact she does private videos, I mean, that's only going to lose her followers/customers due to how unprofessional she is. I know she isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, but she could do better. She could do better if she tried cleaning up once in a while too. What's going on with her. She's always been messy it seems, but those dirty ass pictures and videos she sells now are a new low, she's going to get an infection if she keeps sitting butt naked on that nasty floor and carpet. Is it weird that I strangely feel sorry for her in a way?

Posted

E36A92E4-66EA-426B-9A72-2619322C0CD7.thu

... :beardo:

Posted

I was about to post this lol cause my god, the idea is just so outlandish

Also knowing that we are going to have invadernudes version of what Skyleigh version is gonna scare me a bit lol

Screenshot_20181016-221528_Twitter.jpg

Posted

So, basically, if you permanently put an image of Natasha on your body, she’ll give you free access to her Patreon... for a month.

Posted

So, basically, if you permanently put an image of Natasha on your body, she’ll give you free access to her Patreon... for a month.

Now that's a deal one can't miss. Totally worth it!

Posted

who wants to get proof of their degeneracy put on their body? like no one should be proud of following noodz. maybe she should offer someone that same deal if they come and clean her nasty ass floors

Posted (edited)

That should at least be a year why are you under valuing that of all things when you only charge like 3 bucks a minute per video? 

And you don't even say how much of you should be on their body.  They could show you a foot tattoo from something else and say it's yours and you wouldn't be able to prove it's not. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted (edited)

She's getting megalomaniacal. Telling people to devote themselves to her in her instastories, constantly mentioning the need of attention and the need of people submitting their whole time to her, constantly asking others if they love her and how much they love her - and now asking her 'followers' to get a tattoo of her on their bodies as proof. No thanks. This girl is losing it.

EDIT: if someone actually is going to get a tattoo of her photoshopped face i'm not even feeling sorry for that person. if they can get a tattoo they are old enough to make such a decision and responsibility. but they'll probably regret it in a year or two.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

If I were a horny desperate guy I would get a temporary tatoo of her every month to get free shit 

Posted

Why on earth would anyone want to get a tattoo of her? She really thinks that she has fans when her following is just horny guys that suck up to her in hopes of getting more nudes, not because they actually care. She's becoming pretty narcissistic 

i think the reason she has so many guys following her is because of how she prices her nudes-- since they're so cheap why bother paying for more expensive nudes. But tbh even though she needs to price herself higher her nudes are so low quality I think the price she sets is actually the right amount lol