• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

invadernoodles invadernoodles

6048 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She should just stop lmao. If fetishes were still shunned, her sick ass wouldn't be making ANY money. 

If she wants a bf that expects so little of her why doesn't she date beardie? Clearly he seems to be her type :harharplz:

I mean, the only reason I even found his reply to her was because she retweeted it. She'll retweet anyone who breathes in her general direction. Her type is "Doesn't find me disgusting."

Jesus fucking christ, I’m serious with you guys, he might as well have made a fanpage, all he ever tweets about is her...

2085834A-6C50-480C-ADAB-4200F6C63CC6.thu

E8447FE4-47F5-4957-B491-1AB3ABC0DAE4.thu

Edited by Yuuna

Posted

Well, kids, it’s the month of Halloween. It is the time for nightmare fuel. 

5430B32D-1AC8-442C-9160-9C848B8E487F.thu

NSFW

165B1F76-5003-4758-AB2E-56E62702EB5A.thu

Holy shit, please tell me you didn’t open this, this is pure nightmare fuel.

Posted

NSFW

Hidden Content

I opened it and the thing that offended me first is how the cage is not even set up correctly, it's on the side, like how the fuck does someone mess up something so simple!?

Posted

contorted bodies are my favorite, yummy

Posted

Well we all know that’s a lie

5AD2B703-AA83-463E-ABA9-6F347AAC4AAB.thu

Posted

FFEDE91C-13FD-4AA5-8636-5DA67ACBC68B.thu

”i keep my feet extremely clean”

Posted

More Woke Bae Natasha™ coming to bless us all

9101F855-5343-4873-B6F3-6B04681670D2.thu

“Let’s humanise fetish,” she says in an age where more and more people are becoming open and accepting of different fetishes and kinks, so much so that kinks have become popularized to the point of becoming memes.

What does this even mean? How are you going to Humanize fetishes? 

E9955227-D42A-4B80-92BA-F554F4FB8687.thu

Anyway, yeah, she’s doing feet stuff now. 

D3A0FAA3-09B5-4A45-A2D6-74EF1D845280.thu

NSFW because she’s topless in the pictures, and in a compromising position

Hidden Content

Okay, now how do I delete the internet

NSFW

Hidden Content

Does she realize how just,boring these are?  Also She could literally ditch doing nudity. Start up a new account of just feet. without showing her face. And make the same amount of money without the creepy people knowing her face. 

Posted

What does this even mean? How are you going to Humanize fetishes? 

She means ”Let’s make them socially acceptable since they’re a part of being human and everyone has theirs,” but since she sucks at putting her thoughts into words, that word-string of nonsense came out instead. It’s just her being fake woke again, we’re living in an era where, more than ever, people are accepting and embracing all the different kinds of fetishes and kinks out there. She feels the need to be more than just the entirety of r/trashy, so she tries to paint this image of herself that she’s also actually very smart, but make no mistake, my friend:

She’s stupid. 

Posted

She means ”Let’s make them socially acceptable since they’re a part of being human and everyone has theirs,” but since she sucks at putting her thoughts into words, that word-string of nonsense came out instead. It’s just her being fake woke again, we’re living in an era where, more than ever, people are accepting and embracing all the different kinds of fetishes and kinks out there. She feels the need to be more than just the entirety of r/trashy, so she tries to paint this image of herself that she’s also actually very smart, but make no mistake, my friend:

She’s stupid. 

What does "r/trashy" mean? :alpacaconfused:

There are so many different ways of selling your nudity in a better way than Natasha's... Girl, you think you are talented and full of creativity, but you are not. Get off your high horse and watch some other girls doing their thing, take inspiration, 'cause everyone here can see you are not even trying to do something better. There is a world full of good ero cosplayers, watch them and spot the differences between you and them. You are not even close to what some people out there are able to do with their bodies and/or cosplay skills. Yet you want to be paid and respected for what you are doing... You are getting crumbs and no respect. How can you be happy with that? Guess you are not.

Posted

God plz dont let her get to vore fetish of stuff like that. :alpacadone:

Posted

Oh let's not have her stop. I will enjoy this bulldozer to obscurity. By my calculations she will be the internet incel community's used handkerchief (and discarded as thus) before she's 21. 

Imagine, being used up and tossed away before your body and brain have fully matured. That kind of lack of self awareness and self preservation is almost awe inspiring, if it wasn't so fucking idiotic.

Posted

NSFW

Hidden Content

good. Stay there Noods. We don't need any more of your shit.

Posted

Hidden Content

There are so many different ways of selling your nudity in a better way than Natasha's... Girl, you think you are talented and full of creativity, but you are not. Get off your high horse and watch some other girls doing their thing, take inspiration, 'cause everyone here can see you are not even trying to do something better. There is a world full of good ero cosplayers, watch them and spot the differences between you and them. You are not even close to what some people out there are able to do with their bodies and/or cosplay skills. Yet you want to be paid and respected for what you are doing... You are getting crumbs and no respect. How can you be happy with that? Guess you are not.

r/trashy refers to Reddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy Everything you see in the format r/[x thing] almost always refers to Reddit :)

Posted

r/trashy refers to Reddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy Everything you see in the format r/[x thing] almost always refers to Reddit :)

Ooh, I understand, thank you!