• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6817 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpeg.ede8b29af4b2745b46f2b40

image.thumb.jpeg.fc76570f055c0bbd13b485f

why did i never notice :amgplz:

THAT raggedy blue wig!!! Who did she buy it from, Bonbon? :haiplz:

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Why do her breasts look like a butt?:alpacaworry:

I don't want to insult her or anything. Just, please stop:alpacaworry2:

Posted (edited)

Why do her breasts look like a butt?:alpacaworry:

I don't want to insult her or anything. Just, please stop:alpacaworry2:

2 words: boob contouring and lots of warping and deforming in all of her pics.

i mean

Screenshot 2016-07-16 01.42.20.png

Screenshot 2016-07-16 01.44.09.png

shes just another icky weeb  that should improve her work and drop the super unreal inconsistent body shape shes pretending to have /: 

Edited by BibisBootyPalace

Posted

That first pic :drool: and then the pic with the stretched bellybutton :hurrplz: omg

I feel sorry for her lol, I wonder what her twin thinks...

Posted

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpeg.03b7f427e74c5902638b3fc

why counturing the boobs so strange

they almost reach the collarbone

image.thumb.jpeg.91ba8cca37513054f72dec9her face is so pretty and she looks very young

i don't get why she's so focused on her boobs when she's overall pretty

image.thumb.jpeg.d03915596ca12a4c5a7aaa3

She's using an additional bra to make the boobs seem larger on a lot of costumes

image.thumb.jpeg.d40bd8de53520444e7adffe

at least that's how i assume is why they look out of place sometimes

image.thumb.jpeg.fef64a5c4042e488d75c29d

why use so many fake lashes and place them weird

i wonder why she's so focused on showing off her body at her age... Maybe she has low selfesteem irl

Edited by QueenOfLiars

Posted

Her twin isn't her really twin (though with their equally terrible makeup, they easily could be :haiplz:) they're just best friends that call eachother twins. They actually used to have it in their bios but I guess Invadernoodles is popular enough that she deletes any advertisement of another account (which she has done multiple times and I'm really surprised she hasn't deleted the one with Larissa/Trancycrotchrus).

Also, has anyone noticed her weird follower to like ratio? Like the amount of likes don't really add up with the amount of followers she has?

weird...:douge:

She probably buys followers, it's more obvious in her lack of comments on anything non-boob related :stoplz:

image.thumb.jpeg.fef64a5c4042e488d75c29d

why use so many fake lashes and place them weird

i wonder why she's so focused on showing off her body at her age... Maybe she has low selfesteem irl

Her fake lashes make me gag :drool: but hopefully she'll learn how to use them oneday.

I think this is the lolita equivalent of the choke-me-daddy aesthetic shit or maybe she's trying to emulate jessica nigiri and similar cosplayers :hoplz:

Posted

This bitch needs to clean her fucking mirror ewwwwww:phftt:

It's funny how the mirror as well just liquefied only around her boob lul

57899e4e9a168_Photo_2016-07-15_2_03_36.t

And again with her tags....

And a tip shave your armpits....

tag.jpg

Posted

So gross how in one part she is talking about "being hungry for some dick". It's so obvious she wants attention.

when she said that I was reminded of this little gem. But yeah, she seems to be just a kid just hungry for some attention.c6YWn.gif

Posted

Posted

How did she find this thread so fast though ? Googling her name? Lurking on PULL all along?

She could do a lot better with her cosplay if she'd learn to apply makeup correctly and have better 'poses' so she wouldn't have to edit so much because that always comes through :// she has a cute face and all but she seems so blant like she's really young or trying to look really young to appear to some male adults -yikes- (but if she likes that alright whatever floats your boat)
And if she is 18 and sexualises herself and is aware of it go for it love your body and portray yourself the way you want, but don't get down by reading 3 pages in a thread if you already know its 'false accusations' because that just makes you seem guilty af

Posted (edited)

Okay oppie princess

Answer us your ''nekos'' this.

Photographers permission?

As Instagram stated with in it's fine rules whatever you post online

with in its app it's the peoples not yours and it's the god dam internet chill your ps tits.

Photographer, meaning your tripod?

How is it what your doing is cosplay?

Please explain to us with in your crafts what is you've made is cosplay?

Putting a Chinese dress and a cheap wig is cosplay and wearing a nurse outfit is cosplay, so cosplay.

Your hashtags are over sexualizing you.

Look at your pathetic ass hashtags, #puppyplay #hentie and so on with your rust tits.

You are not only sexualzing and selling yourself like that you are OVER sexuliazing yourself.

Trashy as a weeaboo.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.654ec3590be954d6af5

Lies?

lol k

Edited by Satan

Posted

Someone pointed out that she could use these fake boobs for some of her cosplay, but knowing she is also a cheapskate, probably just weird boobs contouring, socks and push up bra lol
And nobody notice how cheap her fake eyelashes look ??? That's what make me cringe the most, it's look like it made out of paper or the same cheap plastic of those made in china toys :alpacaworry:
(slightly nsfw )

s-l400.jpg