• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5458 posts in this topic

Posted

Nat's new look:

Bildresultat för annie

Posted

They're freckles? Thought they were acne scars 

Posted

Excuse me while I photodump.

A5D80BD7-2556-49DE-98A6-27488C751D86.thu 

lol it looks like the entire underlayer of hair is gone in this shot 

Posted

omg she IS balding. I can already see her doing a one punch man sexy cosplay with lamen all over her body, holding a leek

Posted

I don't want to be mean but, just my opinion she is.. well.. really fucking ugly. Fat round face, beady rat eyes, stringy balding hair, even her ONE selling point her "large natural boobs" are saggy and misshapen. She's not even cute. She looks like a 35 year old trailor trash hick personified. I don't tend to nit pick looks but she is gross. Greasy, dirty, and.. rawhide (rode hard and put away wet).

Posted

I don't think she's ugly, but I do think that she looks like she doesn't take care of herself. I think if she ate properly, cleaned herself and her surroundings, and dressed in a more classy way, she might not look half bad.

I agree with you. She could look actually pretty cute if she would take more care of herself 

Posted

[excuse weird formatting] 
I agree, there's pics of her smiling where she looks legitimately cute. Unfortunately she seems to pic the camera angles, styles and face poses that make her look weird. 

Posted

omg she IS balding. I can already see her doing a one punch man sexy cosplay with lamen all over her body, holding a leek

please. for my sake, do not give her any ideas. 😭😭😭😭

Posted

please. for my sake, do not give her any ideas. 😭😭😭😭

that would be actually hilarious to see xD

Posted

Oh my... I don't get this... This is kinda silly... Someone make sense for me >_<

Screenshot_2018-08-15-23-15-17.png

Posted

Oh my... I don't get this... This is kinda silly... Someone make sense for me >_<

Screenshot_2018-08-15-23-15-17.png

so much for “she could be actually pretty cute”...

Posted

shop shop shop

Screenshot_2018-08-15-23-15-17.png.6218e12690bea35d53c29d8b8c2ee217.png

Posted

Is her hair, like, ever dry? Ever ?