• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5458 posts in this topic

Posted

She's just humble bragging lol 

Posted

I think she’s just afraid her boobs will get smaller if she loses weight. She can’t afford to lose the only asset she has. :haiplz:

Posted

Sigh.
Ok. 
If she's lost 10 pounds and was heavy enough to be pre-diabetic, fine, it takes longer for weight loss to show on heavier people. 

But like. 

She wants to be thicc~ ? Couldn't you get a toned, larger body from exercise and weights? I'm not a scientist and biased as hell on this story, but a friend of mine was skinny-fat before... and after a good exercise regimen, is actually heavier (muscle) and has a booty that could make Madame Minaj proud. 

Girl can do whatever she wants. But personally, if I was diagnosed as almost having a difficult, life-altering condition, my first instinct wouldn't' be "lol but how do I get bigger again".

Especially since cutting sugar doesn't magically make her immune to diabetes, WEIGHT GAIN FROM EATING TOO MUCH OF ANY FOOD CAN MAKE A PERSON'S CHANCE OF GETTING DIABETES GREATER.

Posted

She wants a pet deer but can barely look after pets, let alone herself... Okay then

Screenshot_2018-08-08-06-22-44.png

Screenshot_2018-08-08-06-23-20.png

Posted

That house gonna look like a filthy rat den

Posted

That house gonna look like a filthy rat den

That hair on her head looks like one already

Posted

Does she have an animal hoarding problem or smth? she should see a doctor about that and not about how to gain weight to make her boobs bigger

Posted

This months 'shoot fest' includes raven (teen titans). so she's back at lewding the minor characters, even after making so many comments about how she would not lewd chihiro bc she is a minor. what about raven tho? already saw the title 'raven nude set coming up' on her patreon.

Posted

This months 'shoot fest' includes raven (teen titans). so she's back at lewding the minor characters, even after making so many comments about how she would not lewd chihiro bc she is a minor. what about raven tho? already saw the title 'raven nude set coming up' on her patreon.

Technically Raven's not a teen. In fact hardly any "Teen Titan", is a teen; Starfire is like twice divorced.

*This is no way excuses Natitty*

Posted

Technically Raven's not a teen. In fact hardly any "Teen Titan", is a teen; Starfire is like twice divorced.

*This is no way excuses Natitty*

This. They only called the CN show and the first comic "Teen Titans" because at the time/during the show, the characters were teenagers. In comic-canon they're all adults now. But if she's grey it's safe to assume it's the TV show one which is a minor. I wonder if Natasha is going to go full grey or half-ass it..

Posted

This. They only called the CN show and the first comic "Teen Titans" because at the time/during the show, the characters were teenagers. In comic-canon they're all adults now. But if she's grey it's safe to assume it's the TV show one which is a minor. I wonder if Natasha is going to go full grey or half-ass it..

After Marge from The Simpsons, I'd rather her never use body paint again. That said, I'd personally rather see Natasha get banned from using the phrase "cosplay" and banned from Instagram until she proves herself competent (i.e. not spreading her vagina everywhere), but the internet and world doesn't work like that...

Posted

I hope she doesn't degrade Raven by awkwardly trying to climb up the kitchen sink or something

Posted

I hope she doesn't degrade Raven by awkwardly trying to climb up the kitchen sink or something

Oh, you know she’s gonna find a way to pose awkwardly as Raven. Especially since Raven levitates. 

Posted

Oh, you know she’s gonna find a way to pose awkwardly as Raven. Especially since Raven levitates. 

I'm imagining blurry jump shots