• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5458 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What's weird to me is that when she first started doing nudes, she raged about how she wanted to do it because it's 'art'. And now she claims that she's only doing it because her mom 'thought ot would be a good Idea' ?:hmm:

I don't think (hope) anyone's mom would ask their own kid to literally do 'sex work' even if it's just producing  wank off material for creepy dudes. :alpacadone:

Can you imagine, though?

"Sweetie, we're a little low on money right now, momma thinks you should reserve a hotel room and pose with your legs spread, showing everyone your vagina. Love you!"

Edited by Yuuna

Posted

I hope her parents never saw her accusations, because I’m sure that would be upsetting. Like, can you imagine trying to explain that to people, even though it’s more than likely a lie?

Posted (edited)

Did she dye her hair again?

Screenshot_2018-08-05-10-52-00.png

Screenshot_2018-08-05-10-52-04.png

Screenshot_2018-08-05-10-52-17.png

Screenshot_2018-08-05-10-52-36.png

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

idk but i can somehow image that she got into a fight with her parents about her art or that her mom like checked her room where she locked herself in all day to be naked and do nothing. and maybe her mom was like sarcastically: 'natasha, if you are naked all day you should think about taking money for this.' shook her head and closed the door again. and maybe natasha then was 'oooh thank you so much for the suggestion, mom!' and well yeah. ended up renting an appartement where she can actually be naked all the time and taking money for it. also i think her instgram story pics are so randum and quirky (tm) she'll probably end up like nigri when she's 30. just a an even trashier version since jnig still hasn't shown it all.

Posted

Pls get away from the fgc lol..

Posted

Idk what tone her skin is, but grey looks so bad on her :/

Posted

It's sad watching her videos. Who is she even with in Vegas? Shes posting all these videos alone. If she cared about meeting fans in locations, why isnt she taking photos with them for social media, to show she does care for the neckbeards?

Her hair looks like its about to give up and fall out. Its multiple colors, or maybe she couldnt reach the back and just gave up. It looks terrible. Stop with the manic panic or whatever markers you're using.

I want her to just see what we see, and realize she could amount to so much more. It's like shes already in a mid life crisis, and shes barely a legal adult.

ALSO STOP WITH THE BUTTHOLE MOUTH PUCKER. 

Posted

All these images are meh and somewhat lonesome and who makes a video like that in public? (Last pic)

Screenshot_2018-08-06-05-53-49.png

Screenshot_2018-08-06-05-53-55.png

Screenshot_2018-08-06-05-54-55.png

Screenshot_2018-08-06-05-57-12.png

Screenshot_2018-08-06-06-05-27-1.png

Posted

Why do the wigs she’s thrown all over the floor and neglected look better and healthier than her real hair? She should really stop dyeing it so much and condition it for once.

Also, she’s trying so hard with the “no make up selfie”. No one cares if you wear make up or not, your followers just want free nudes.

Posted

Anyone get the feeling that her mother said to her "Dressing like you do for those photos, you might as well be naked", and this moronic bitch took her literally. Like some goddamned Amelia Bedelia.

Posted

"no makeup" we can't see your face anyways wtf lol. It'd be really fucking weird if she WAS wearing makeup.

This is nitpicking but it bugs me how sloppily her sheet mask is applied to her face. It's like hanging off.

Posted

Oh come on. She has a medical condition. Dont make fun. *sarcasm*

😑😑😑😑😑

Screenshot_20180806-085050_Instagram.jpg

Posted

F82905B2-757F-436B-A21C-B05FDF0D3DAE.thu

are you fucking kidding me??? Breathing is an instinctive action you don't need to "learn" how jfc9_9