• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6961 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-04-14-22-30.png

I waited and now it's July 5th. I'm so damn thrilled that there are no 4th of July nudes. I had a scary thought that she might do some shoot with sparklers nested in a couple of 'orface's' after seeing this pic. 

:stoplz:Then again, maybe I spoke too soon as I remember her continuation of those awful Christmas nudes when Christmas was over months ago.

Posted

Lemme leave these here, sorry if it's doubled up

Screenshot_2018-07-05-09-42-17.png

i can't believe the artist actually drew those shitty bangs LOL. it only confirms how stupid it looks in reality

Posted

i can't believe the artist actually drew those shitty bangs LOL. it only confirms how stupid it looks in reality

Those bangs are the only thing that looks like her lol 

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-42-42-41.png

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-42-59-89.png

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-43-09-31.png

She looks cute as raven but her weird facial expressions again.

I mean, it shouldn't be so hard to look like regular emotionless, not sex doll emotionless.:amgplz:

She's so OC too seeing her as raven while fondling her boobs. :darth:

Posted

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-42-42-41.png

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-42-59-89.png

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-43-09-31.png

She looks cute as raven but her weird facial expressions again.

I mean, it shouldn't be so hard to look like regular emotionless, not sex doll emotionless.:amgplz:

She's so OC too seeing her as raven while fondling her boobs. :darth:

It's the semi-half-opened trout-mouth face that gives her that sex doll look. I guess it works for her fanbase. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

It's the semi-half-opened trout-mouth face that gives her that sex doll look. I guess it works for her fanbase. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wish her fanbase would have better taste. Lol

Posted

Her cosplay doesn't look awful, but you can definitely tell it's bought. I mean, if that's what keeps her from doing weird nonsensical stuff that's fine. Also, she's so trashy, she tries to be flirty with the "guess whats coming off next" but it's so cringey. I wish she would learn how to take good videos, because in everyone of them she flashes her crotch with her legs wide open and it's super uncomfortable. For every good thing she does, she does like at least 1 gross thing/ awkward thing that makes it uncomfortable again rather than a step towards improvement.

Posted

yoooooooooooo take a look at her twitter, she did nude Howl, the fucking marge is terrifying i don't want to post them cause im horrified LOL;

Posted

https://twitter.com/invadernoodles/status/1015820171808628737 

Because awkwardly climbing on a stove is so hot, right? 

Why did she think that was a good idea, I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Wha.. what are you doing... 

That poor, poor stove has seen too much.

Posted

I thought the Marge one was terrible and a waste of food until I saw the mess that's called howl...

OT, she needs to clean the dust and rubbish off her laptop, its so unsightly 

Posted (edited)

https://twitter.com/invadernoodles/status/1015820171808628737 

Because awkwardly climbing on a stove is so hot, right? 

Why did she think that was a good idea, I don't know if I should laugh or cry

“Oh fuck, baby, you’re so fucking hot when you awkwardly climb onto the stove and try to cook your vagina alive.”

Don’t link pictures, by the way. Always screenshot. Links can disappear, screenshots can’t.

Pictures under the spoiler.

DBE92213-9752-44C9-A794-8FCE8D3DD863.thu 37E8F64F-18E5-41AB-BBC4-AC775D10AA18.thu 1DC89872-E1D4-4881-887E-EC7B05E0F7FF.thu E4466230-9908-4BAC-A46B-3E4CC7BD7B22.thu 61B481BC-9E2B-4CD8-AF90-E2D5F9262A30.thu

K, bye. I’m gonna go bleach my eyes now. 

Edited by Yuuna

Posted

“Oh fuck, baby, you’re so fucking hot when you awkwardly climb onto the stove and try to cook your vagina alive.”

Don’t link pictures, by the way. Always screenshot. Links can disappear, screenshots can’t.

Hidden Content

I've been lurking here for MONTHS but jesus christ this is it. This is the shit that breaks my silence. The other Marge photos were decent but my GOD is that body paint caking on her asscheeks. I'm gonna be sick oh my god

Posted

Hidden Content

I'm laughing at her poses.. like what the fuck? :hurrplz: one of the worst sets from her.

Posted

I've been lurking here for MONTHS but jesus christ this is it. This is the shit that breaks my silence. The other Marge photos were decent but my GOD is that body paint caking on her asscheeks. I'm gonna be sick oh my god

I found one that made my stomach very upset...

Such a waste of food tbh

Screenshot_2018-07-08-23-15-01.thumb.png

Screenshot_2018-07-08-22-37-41.png