• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7391 posts in this topic

Posted

looks like the troll from Harry Potter sneezed on her.

LOL!! Or she was near a unicorn with the super flu.

Posted

She's planning on cosplaying this costume of Scathach

scat.thumb.jpg.b0d850a13e2e3f6b0cc85f273

this is literally the opposite of herself. i don't think she will be able to pull it off in a classy way. she takes way too little care of her own hygiena and health atm.

Nattity and "classy" don't go in the same sentence.....

Posted (edited)

Says she needs big boobed girlfriend, has an obvious obsession with big boobs,  then immediately after says she prefers no boobs? Also, she dropped out in her freshman year. That would be about age 14Screenshot_20180603-114847.thumb.jpg.c6e

Screenshot_20180603-114940.jpg

Edited by Mehh
Corrected a word

Posted (edited)

5b14b924401a9_Photo_Mar_17_5_11_21_PM_(25b14b95c9de9c_Photo_Mar_17_5_11_21_PM_pr

This is part of her patreon june content. yes, she haves people pay to see this.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Hidden Content

This is part of her patreon june content. yes, she haves people pay to see this.

Nightmare fuel.... 

Posted

Says she needs big boobed girlfriend, has an obvious obsession with big boobs,  then immediately after says she prefers no boobs? Also, she dropped out in her freshman year. That would be about age 14Screenshot_20180603-114847.thumb.jpg.c6e

Screenshot_20180603-114940.jpg

Noods and my ex has one thing in common, the love for goth girls with big tiddies lol

Screenshot_2018-06-04-07-52-55.thumb.png

Apparently what her funds are for

Posted

Noods and my ex has one thing in common, the love for goth girls with big tiddies lol

Screenshot_2018-06-04-07-52-55.thumb.png

Apparently what her funds are for

i thought the extra money from new patrons were for her dog :alpacaworry:

Posted

I thought she got a decent camera rather recently???? I mean within the year at least....

Posted

Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-55-13.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-02-12-55-19.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-02-12-55-40.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-03-07-33-13.thumb.png

I er see

What is wrong with this lady. If someone gave me a buck for my dog, I'd buy dog food for worth a month or so, update his shots (I already do that), have him groomed and all the necessary things a dog person would do. A DECENT. DOG. PERSON. Jfc, natitty.

She's planning on cosplaying this costume of Scathach

scat.thumb.jpg.b0d850a13e2e3f6b0cc85f273

this is literally the opposite of herself. i don't think she will be able to pull it off in a classy way. she takes way too little care of her own hygiena and health atm.

I doubt she could pull off Scathach decently, I mean... She just butchers all her cosplays right? It infuriates me when these idiots cosplay a character, lewd or not, and have no prior knowledge about them. 

Posted

I thought she got a decent camera rather recently???? I mean within the year at least....

she also has a photographer or 2? so many questions lmao

Posted

how she going to college with no diploma tf??

Posted

how she going to college with no diploma tf??

I'm actually friends with a couple people who dropped out of high school and came back for college, it's not easy because you have to pretty much take pre-classes that don't count as credit or just do really well on entrance colleges tests so you can skip a couple of classes. This is for community college though, i don't know if she get even get into a state college (not likely).

Posted

I guess I'm use to unis here where you can wait a few years and you can get into them due to age or what not, that's what happened to me and oh my...

Screenshot_2018-06-04-18-41-56.thumb.png

Noooo, stay away from that series, I use to like it a lot and plan to actually buy it D=

Screenshot_2018-06-04-17-03-35.thumb.png

Posted (edited)

Noooo, stay away from that series, I use to like it a lot and plan to actually buy it D=

Screenshot_2018-06-04-17-03-35.thumb.png

if she's gonna cosplay mina, she's gonna fail so freakin hard just with her boobs alone

Edited by Bananacake