• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6924 posts in this topic

Posted

And then her and her family proceeds to get their already overweight dog human junkfood as presents.  Cheetos, pizza, cans of soup, slim Jims, potato chips? There are better options to give dogs as a treat that is still tasty to dogs without being complete junk.

you wouldn’t even give all that shit to a human to eat let alone an overweight dog who doesn’t know it’s bad for him. they make dog ice cream which is ok for them and won’t kill them within 24 hours. who the hell gives an elderly dog food that’s unhealthy for humans lmao is nattity THAT stupid? it’d even be healthier and less expensive to buy the dog a steak wtf

Posted

Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-55-13.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-02-12-55-19.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-02-12-55-40.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-03-07-33-13.thumb.png

I er see

Posted

Urgh... just when I was about to think that the pet might help her to learn how to better herself if she'd actually try to take good care of it. is it only good for her to take 'cute dog photos' to get more attention? and what's with this begging for 1$ squad patrons to afford a present for her dog? so her dog will only get a nice present if more people sign up for that squad or...? this is like using a cute animal to make people sign up for her crap. god damn it, natasha. a dog is a living being and not just part of your patreon income thingie.

Posted

natasha no one signed up to see you give your dog anything they want to see your boobies you should know that by now. she should know that considering how no one cared about her poetry or asmr

Posted (edited)

I find this pic that she cropped out quite nice. It makes it a bit believable looking. She has to learn that pictures don't always have to show boobs or pussy to make it look good. 

Screenshot_2018-06-01-19-59-23-81.png

lol did she fuck Slimer from Ghostbusters? 

Edited by Fanboy

Posted

Screenshot_2018-06-03-12-35-12-50.png

Screenshot_2018-06-03-12-35-27-43.png

Screenshot_2018-06-03-12-35-37-63.png

The quality is just.... Ughh... This is why she's losing patrons

Noods, please stop squeezin the life out of your boobs

Posted

i couldnt help but think her boob looked like a really sad face

FESXmrv.png

i regret nothing

Posted

i couldnt help but think her boob looked like a really sad face

FESXmrv.png

i regret nothing

ok but is it a rash over her Body? The red/pink dots??

Posted (edited)

ok but is it a rash over her Body? The red/pink dots??

It's wax from red Paraffin candles for wax play. 

Edited by Fanboy
grammar

Posted

It's wax from red Paraffin candles for wax play. 

That's supposed to be wax play??? :drool:

Posted

Screenshot_2018-06-03-12-35-27-43.png

I honestly find her smile here very enchanting, I love that sort of cheekiness but that's about it for this image.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2018-06-03-12-35-12-50.png

the shoop made this pic so 2 dimensional

to me itt looks like she squeezes her whole body at once against a window

New_Canvas.thumb.png.a784360bbb427702e2f

EDIT:

She's uploading edits of the same photoset for the third time:

stpat.thumb.png.99a5552b4554c9c80a3c234b

Nood's St Patrick's Day pics are back YET AGAIN. this time edited to fix lighting. She also used the same pics for her free nude gallery back on her website but also already offered a bigger set of these on her patreon, and brought them back already for edited versions she slammed a filter on and called art.

These used to be part of the 75$ squad reward last month. Now she gives them to the 1$ squad. I'd say all of her pareons should switch to the 1$ squad as she said in her instagram story. they will get everything she produces for 1$ anyway sooner or later and 75$ isn't worth skipping a waiting time of 1 month,

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Oh Hubris of Icarus, flying too close to the sun...

Posted

She's planning on cosplaying this costume of Scathach

scat.thumb.jpg.b0d850a13e2e3f6b0cc85f273

this is literally the opposite of herself. i don't think she will be able to pull it off in a classy way. she takes way too little care of her own hygiena and health atm.