• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7603 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't find ANY Simpson's character sexy, so this is beyond ewww...

Screenshot_2018-05-23-22-10-29.png

Posted

why did she bother posting a 2+ year old cosplay photo? everyone's seen that crusty thing, bury it in the ground lmao

Posted

I don't find ANY Simpson's character sexy, so this is beyond ewww...

Screenshot_2018-05-23-22-10-29.png

I think Marge is best looking when hair down but nothing sexy and besides, the net is full of sexy Simpsons and even more of Momoka, silly Noods.

Posted

urgh back at lewding characters that should not be supposed to be lewded :alpacaworry: and also the momoka cosplay was announced by her since a while, she said she will do that cosplay a day after jessica nigri recently cosplayed momoka. i assume some other popular lewd cosplayer probably cosplayed marge, why should noodz chose any character by herself ever.

Posted

urgh back at lewding characters that should not be supposed to be lewded :alpacaworry: 

I'm going to have to disagree on the notion Marge Simpson shouldn't be lewded up. Want to know why?

In 2009 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of The Simpsons, Playboy released a spread of Marge Simpson for the US issues of Playboy. Keep in mind it wasn't a parody of Marge or some bootleg made for Playboy. It was the real Marge Simpson in all her iconic Simpsons glory. In fact, Marge Simpson holds the title the first cartoon character to be featured on the Playboy cover. 

This and Momoka are both a HUGE step up from her usual stick of taking a character thats not sexy (and sometimes underaged) and lewding it up. In this case we have two characters who have both been canonically lewded up and are both adult characters. 

Will it be executed poorly? Perhaps, with Noodles track record of low-tier quality it most likely will be. But is it disgusting? Well, I understand Marge isn't the most sexy of cartoon women but I'd perfer this over sexualizing Ann of Persona 5, since that goes against Ann's character entirely.

At least it makes sense for Marge to be lewded up. She could have done someone sexier from the Simpsons, like the stripper Princess Kashmir from "Homer's Night Out", but if I have to I'll take Marge Simpson if I have to have a lewd Simpson woman. 

Posted

Sorry for the super old image

Screenshot_2018-05-20-15-34-28.thumb.png

On topic, at least she ain't doing Lisa or one of the other minor aged characters.

Posted

Excited to see her ugly mustard colored make up and reused wig :D god forbid she actually had to style a wig or do legit make up to look like Marge’s normal hair. Momoka is super easy too but she’ll manage to fuck it up too. Not trying to be a douchebag but Natitty literally physically hurts me and tries too hard. I can’t with her anymore tbh

Posted

Ugh, just no

Screenshot_2018-05-24-07-28-16.thumb.png

Also, we can see her possibly many layers of extra boob help

Screenshot_2018-05-24-07-28-56.png

ok I am feel sick and I actually did throw up a little in my mouth seeing the above picture. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Stashii

Posted

How is she on her server @Peachimchim?

Yeah. Pretty much dead.

The maximum of daily messages would fit on one single screenshot.

There's mostly Natty and her 'Noodles Slutty Bitch' dude talking. Saw other people saying Hi and being pretty much ignored by everyone :alpacabored:

Soooo yeahhhh. It's kinda dead and you can see that she doesn't care about her discord as much as she says she does. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I thought her discord was for her to communicate with her fans?

Posted

I thought her discord was for her to communicate with her fans?

She communicates to her fans by asking which noods to do next.

Posted

She's down to 2.4k on her patreon

Posted

PKC is going back up there in a few days...

aka: THE REBIRTH OF NATITTY.

why?: because she'll make PKC take her lower quality nudes for her

tenor.gif?itemid=10021657

Posted

PKC is going back up there in a few days...

aka: THE REBIRTH OF NATITTY.

why?: because she'll make PKC take her lower quality nudes for her

poor PKC :amgplz:

Screenshot_2018-05-28-05-25-17-17.png

This is why you shouldn't subscribe to her patreon.... You'll get aids