• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5458 posts in this topic

Posted

Invadernoodles is beautiful on the outside, but is a rotten apple on the inside. 

Posted

And if people say sleeping in a bra is dangerous for your boobs then wtf will that do to them?

Posted

Stop abusing the boobs!!! Does she not care about her boobies well-being at all?

Screenshot_2018-05-18-04-55-13-56.png

what is it with cows being cows? First momokun then everyone else

Posted

Fan art that's just so good and new cosplay...

Screenshot_2018-05-20-08-47-51.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-12-40-53.png

Screenshot_2018-05-19-12-40-47.png

Also, I never had this issue and that's not a meme, ugh, memes are so lost on the last few gens. Then again, I'm a girl who games who dates other gamers and also, what does this have to do with Noods? Besides that one mention before, I never really noticed she likes games. Though I kinda agree

Screenshot_2018-05-19-21-36-30.png

Posted

If it weren't for the boobs or free nudes she would be a nobody. Which she is kind of turning into now.

Posted

now that she's losing fans she's trying to appeal to the "gamer girl" shtick. *yawn* you're not special for playing games, noodz. 9_9

Posted

Noodz needs to learn to pick out the best photos of her photosets and only post those for her patrons. Sixty photos is ridiculous, I'd say ten are a good amount, maybe twenty but only if there's a lot of variety in poses and expressions. No one wants to see sixty photos of which most of look exactly the same. It's like she doesn't know what a quality check is at all, it's a wonder that the photos look somewhat edited (but maybe that was the photographer). I wouldn't put it past her to take sixty photos and post them straight out of her camera (like she did with her selfies).

Posted

Ummmm what...? Is this Deadpool 2 related or has Natitty finally lost her damn mind...?

Screenshot_2018-05-20-19-37-35.png

Screenshot_2018-05-20-19-37-39.png

Screenshot_2018-05-20-19-37-44.png

Screenshot_2018-05-20-19-37-47.png

Posted

Ummmm what...? Is this Deadpool 2 related or has Natitty finally lost her damn mind...?

is she having a breakdown? LOL;

she hasn't really posted anything on IG... briefly just checked her website... is her discord alive at all? what does she do with all her time now?

Posted

Was she high???

Posted

She can afford buying $1.5k worth of go pro stuff... And she can't afford a decent bed? IS SHE REALLY THAT RETARDED?

Posted

She can afford buying $1.5k worth of go pro stuff... And she can't afford a decent bed? IS SHE REALLY THAT RETARDED?

No, she is not "that retarded" because she doesn't suffer from retardation.

What she does suffer from is a horrible sense of budgeting and a lack of reason. I do think she is not mentally stable enough to be in the line of work she is in, but that is only because she has boughts of paranoia about other girls, mental breakdowns in her IG stories, and extremely low-self esteem. 

I'm a lot like her in the sense that a lot of the problems we have with self image and paranoia. But I at least have the sensibility to know that a demanding line of work like selling nudes online is not the way to go with the problems we both share. In fact, you should be radiating with confidence and have a thick skin if you want to do nudes because how can you be comfortable showing your body online if you arent comfortable in your own skin. 

I personally feel the lack of budgeting she has may be connected to the fact that she isn't fit for this line of work, because if she's too busy being filled with paranoia of course she isn't going to be thinking clearly and looking into running a good buisness! She's living in her own Noodle's World (TM) where she's only focused on getting as much attention as possible in a short amount of time. She can't budget because that would mean changing her mindset to one more focused on long term success, and I think she's too scared to do that because it would mean facing the reality that at the rate she is going she can be replaced by another e-girl in any moment and lose all her money. But that just fuels her low self-worth, and so she feels the need to be validated by short term attention to shut the negative thoughts out...and so the cycle continues until she ultimately forgets why its important to budget, save money, take care of her body, taking care of her animals, etc. 

She's letting her own fears consume her to the point where "normal" human logic doesn't apply to her because quite frankly, she lost touch with reality. Ultimately, this consumption is what will be her downfall in her nudes career- it certainly was her downfall in her cosplay career. 

I don't know how bad I should feel for her. On one hand I see much of myself in her, but on the other she's so far gone that even I have to take a step back and wonder what it would have been like if she got help when she started cosplaying. Perhaps she would have been able to run a good business out of her cosplay if she didn't let her own demons eat her. 

One things for sure: her bad choices are a good reminder for us all to not let our faults sweep us into a dark place, and that should one of us fall that we should get proper help to climb back up into a good place.

One can only hope she can find help for her even this late in the game. She may seem hopeless, but I guess I still pray for her to get someone to knock some sense into her- if not for her own mental health than at least so she can start making better "content" for her business. 

Posted

She really has not saved enough to buy a mattress ? Is she going to e-beg next or...?

I've said it before, but now I'm sure. She's really not mentally in a good place  

Posted

I do feel bad for her.  Lot of people would kill for the amount she was getting without having to work their ass out. She needs serious help. I tried being her friend before, and that didn't turn out well. Maybe she can find someone decent who can actually help her.