invadernoodles

5194 posts in this topic

Posted

Agreed. Also the poetry has some sort of comedic side-effect to it. Imagine all of this was part of a parody account or to make people laugh with weird/fail poetry. I think it would be kind of funny. And if she truly aims to get better at it (and isn't only writing stuff to 'diss the haterz' and vent about stuff in a weird way), that's 100% better than giving away nudes for free. She got some support even if just by creepy neckbeards, so if she'd change to writing stories/poems, she would at least have some people to back her up.

Posted

I'm still wondering what I am jealous about when it comes to Noodz, I mean, her fans claim I am but I don't feel a shred of it cause she is doing something I'd never do, even if I had a plethora of confidence. 

Posted

Agreed. Also the poetry has some sort of comedic side-effect to it. Imagine all of this was part of a parody account or to make people laugh with weird/fail poetry. I think it would be kind of funny. And if she truly aims to get better at it (and isn't only writing stuff to 'diss the haterz' and vent about stuff in a weird way), that's 100% better than giving away nudes for free. She got some support even if just by creepy neckbeards, so if she'd change to writing stories/poems, she would at least have some people to back her up.

Agreed, her poems are cringe right now, but this could develop into a new hobby or even career. With more practice (and going to college to take classes, something she always talks about...), she could become a decent poet or writer. 

Posted

I'm still wondering what I am jealous about when it comes to Noodz, I mean, her fans claim I am but I don't feel a shred of it cause she is doing something I'd never do, even if I had a plethora of confidence. 

I'm jealous of the fact that men hit on me without my tits being online and that I'm in uni. What is a miserable cur like me supposed to do ? Actually go on dates and have a career ? 

Posted

Okay. I complimented her on her discord server. And she thanks everyone except me. Tbh, if it's a girl who compliments her, she won't give shit.

Posted

I'm not surprised. Her ignoring other girls matches up well with her thinking all girls are jealous of her. I think she just has a hatred for other girls because of her low selfconfidence, so instead of working on herself becoming a better human and being respected for actual skills and workship, she is just desperatly exposing her own body and ignoring other girls. It's sad how she reduces woman to their beauty/bodies, when we got so much more to offer and aren't just dolls. That still explains why she is never with any other girls at conventions. She'll probably always be alone, and that makes her more desperate. It's a spiral she can't get out if she doesn't change her shitty behaviour.

Posted

There's only one girl she notices. Some of the other girls there are lewd cosplayers too. But when they try to talk to her, she does not reply. Also, there was a girl who just posted a selfie on her server, than she posted after the girl... So much for positivity

Posted

Yeah that sounds like a shitty thing to do. She shouldn't make a server for everyone if she ignores them, then just make a server and say 'no other lewd cosplayers allowed' if she has to steal the spotlight asap bc she doesn't like others getting support too

Posted (edited)

Truly the epitome of maturity. “your wasting your fucking time and your sad as fuck” so poetic and well versed 👌👌

No but really, if she weren’t googling herself 24/7 when she’s not trying to rip herself in half with her lingerie she wouldn’t know threads about her existed. Also, why can’t she stop calling them poems and just call it her venting or rambling? Like it follows no meter or pattern like poetry does.

Hi, sorry, so I'm taking a writing course this semester, and we happen to be having a poetry unit right now. There are actually two different types of poems: fixed and free. Fixed follows the rule of poetry (meter, rhyme schemes, etc.), while free verse has no regulations what so ever (which is what more modern poems are).

So technically speaking, she wrote a free verse poem. Is it a good one? Definitely not, there are a lot of grammatical errors, and it's a mess to read. If she does continue writing, I just really hope that she looks into grammar and spelling and structure and, you know, theme, as I got second hand embarrassment for her while reading all of her poems...

(It also really bothers me that she's an adult and doesn't know the difference between "you're" and your", yet she claims she's going back to college...)

Edited by Eve
Sorry, was speaking in French earlier, so my English mindset's a bit weird rn

Posted

I know, right! Am I supposed to be jealous of her shitty cheating ex or her dirty ass house or that fact that she has no friends?  If I’m supposed to be jealous of her huge boobs then I hate to break it to her fans but I got those too. Tons of girls got big boobs.  It’s really not that special.

Posted

She finally moved out of her old home. Hopefully she can take cleaner looking lewds

Posted

She finally moved out of her old home. Hopefully she can take cleaner looking lewds

I don’t think she will. I think she’s just a slob rather than living with hoarders as we previously thought. I really just think she’s lazy and would rather spend her time on discord and writing “””poetry””” than cleaning

Posted

Wow what a bitch. She can’t stand it if it isn’t all about her.