• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7604 posts in this topic

Posted

she already has her first ass photo on her instagram lmao

VOOzwgD.png

can she at least brush her hair... it looks so matted n gross wtf

also that 'lingerie' looks like it came from the dollar store lmao

Posted

I showed her pics to my brother and he actually laughed out loud @ the Daisy pic with the random messy room in the back xD

Posted

Hidden Content

So much ass edit and its still lumpy.

Posted

She's posting a ton of photos again in one day, just a matter of time until her account gets deleted again for being spam. She's also only at 422 followers, guess that shows how many bots were following her.

I thought she found a rat in her trash house but it's her pet I guess... :drool:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-11 um 11.19.09.png

Posted

She's gonna buy followers soon lol

Posted

She's posting a ton of photos again in one day, just a matter of time until her account gets deleted again for being spam. She's also only at 422 followers, guess that shows how many bots were following her.

I thought she found a rat in her trash house but it's her pet I guess... :drool:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-11 um 11.19.09.png

(They're Hamsters, not Rats. Because not even a Rat would put up with her BS since they'r actually pretty hygieic animals. I've been keeping Pet Rats for several years now, trust me, I know :haiplz: 

My first about this thought was

"Who TF would let her keep hamsters this small when she can't even clean her room or take care of herself? They'll get lost in her 'room' " :notimp: 

Poor little hamsters...their cage is looking way too small since they need  A LOT of space and also...they don't like living together since Hamsters can (mostly will) be very aggressive towards each other.

Posted

(They're Hamsters, not Rats. Because not even a Rat would put up with her BS since they'r actually pretty hygieic animals. I've been keeping Pet Rats for several years now, trust me, I know :haiplz: 

My first about this thought was

"Who TF would let her keep hamsters this small when she can't even clean her room or take care of herself? They'll get lost in her 'room' " :notimp: 

Poor little hamsters...their cage is looking way too small since they need  A LOT of space and also...they don't like living together since Hamsters can (mostly will) be very aggressive towards each other.

I only thought it's a rat at first glance because the video quality was so bad and everything is still so dirty and messy 😂

Posted

She's gonna buy followers soon lol

i had the same thought too. i say give her about a month and see how many followers 'came back' after that i think things will start looking fishy

Posted

She got deleted again or its just me?

Screenshot_20180311-151652.png

Posted

She got deleted again or its just me?

Screenshot_20180311-151652.png

Still available for me. Maybe she blocked you.

Her IG stories made me sick btw and I only skipped through them, her room is so trashy, everything is flying around... :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

looks like her hair hasn't been washed for at least a week :drool:

I think I can smell hair grease through my screen

Edited by YutaKei

Posted (edited)

I'm just curious seeing her letting her hamster play around if she cleans after it. They tend to poop a lot, and that material on the couch doesn't look easy to clean. 
I'm getting shivers every time I see photos of any room in her house or wherever she is staying. They always look so disgusting, like they haven't been cleaned in weeks. I can't believe someone is living their everyday life in this mess.

Edited by Mamechiko
Typo

Posted

I'm just curious seeing her letting her hamster play around if she cleans after it. They tend to poop a lot, and that material on the couch doesn't look easy to clean. 
I'm getting shivers every time I see photos of any room in her house or wherever she is staying. They always look so disgusting, like they haven't been cleaned in weeks. I can't believe someone is living their everyday life in this mess.

Or not even their everyday life, but just what she is willing to show is gross, just imagine the mess she isn't showing.

Posted

Or not even their everyday life, but just what she is willing to show is gross, just imagine the mess she isn't showing.

I worry for her in terms of just self care now. I can be a mess sometimes but it BUGS the crap out of me because I know its such a mess ya know. The more photos we see her post , the more we kind of see how she is - the messy room, the hamster and food and like you said, imagine the mess she isn't showing. I hope she goes back to school. School is good as you experience so many things from life to the knowledge of just the world. It would give her good insight!

Posted

I worry for her in terms of just self care now. I can be a mess sometimes but it BUGS the crap out of me because I know its such a mess ya know. The more photos we see her post , the more we kind of see how she is - the messy room, the hamster and food and like you said, imagine the mess she isn't showing. I hope she goes back to school. School is good as you experience so many things from life to the knowledge of just the world. It would give her good insight!

You know, with all this talk about self-care and her room/living space being a mess, I can't help but wonder how she's doing mentally. On top of the whole nudes thing, too. It seems to me like she might (and I'm not saying she does) have depression or possibly some form of hoarding that stems from some mental health issue. A lot of what she does seems to me like she has low self-esteem too. And well.. if you dont think too highly of yourself, you're not gonna care for yourself properly or bother to really clean your surroundings.

I'm honestly more worried about her than laughing at her at this point. I really hope going to college helps her self-image and gives her a nice mental refresher. Even if she's "OK" upstairs, a change in pace can do wonders.