• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6911 posts in this topic

Posted

these are so embarrassing

Hidden Content

Those hashtags are just as cringey... #femmedom #sexygirl #gamergirl #geekgirl :beardo:

#vomit

Posted

Hope she's paying PKC well. 

Posted

Hidden Content

As bad as this sounds, when she gets a bit older, she is going to regret this so hard.

Posted

Hope she's paying PKC well. 

i have a feeling because of the kind of person noods seems to be sometimes like PKC is coerced into it, instead of like offering to pay her she's forcing her or something. i mean maybe not, but maybe she's holding something over PKC's head to keep her taking the pics. either way, i'd hope shes gaining something from taking these too, because i can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be to see your friend posing naked for however long like that.

Posted

As bad as this sounds, when she gets a bit older, she is going to regret this so hard.

Yup. Also the ant, spider, and silverfish infestation coming this spring or summer. :haiplz:

She's still doing all of these types of shots in her house. Now that she's got the money, why isn't she using her professional person to do tastefully, better photos instead of the grungy, seedy garbage? 

Posted

Hidden Content

Sorry if anyone here does have a food fetish, but that really just grosses me out.  I like eating my food, not putting it on my tits and bits.  Imaging that sticky mess is giving me anxiety.

Posted

Sorry if anyone here does have a food fetish, but that really just grosses me out.  I like eating my food, not putting it on my tits and bits.  Imaging that sticky mess is giving me anxiety.

I second that and then I imagine having to  possibleclean it and then it bebasically esculates to a small panic. I have to wonder how Noodz does it and not be bothered by it at all...

Posted

Yup. Also the ant, spider, and silverfish infestation coming this spring or summer. :haiplz:

She's still doing all of these types of shots in her house. Now that she's got the money, why isn't she using her professional person to do tastefully, better photos instead of the grungy, seedy garbage? 

i honestly think she doesn't give a fuck, or lacks the ability to see the issue. its really no effort to clean the locations she is using, or dedicate a corner to only taking pictures so they dont look so... icky? 

it bothers me that her poses and angles are really similar and she only has 2 facial expressions, its probably because at least 1 of the 2 people involved doesnt really know what they are doing.

Posted

I think if it's PKC doing it they are doing it out of free will. Noodles is probably offering a small part of the patreon money.

Posted

It pisses me off how she's always hiding her waist/lower stomach so obviously. Like, girl, if you're gonna sell nudes in the very least, please pose confidently. Ya bob and vagene be out there already so might as well go all out and show off all of your body. Doesn't matter what kind of body you have, as long as you carry it with confidence, then it would make such an improvement not just in how it looks but for your own self-worth as well.

Posted

Man she really doesn't realize that the MOMENT these are sent to the patrons they're going to reposted to 500 different sites huh 

Posted

Man she really doesn't realize that the MOMENT these are sent to the patrons they're going to reposted to 500 different sites huh 

At least peeps won't be asking for leaks at that point lol

Posted

At least peeps won't be asking for leaks at that point lol

I need them, like heroin. Just inject the Noodz into my bloodstream. Maybe feed me some of that leftover food as well, I don't mind if it's sweaty.

Posted

I need them, like heroin. Just inject the Noodz into my bloodstream. Maybe feed me some of that leftover food as well, I don't mind if it's sweaty.

I do wonder if she went back and ate the food or something after the shoot. Like it sounds gross as fuck but I'd honestly do it LOL. But at the same time a lot of it was kind of chilling on the floor and the clean up doesn't seem like a pay off. Like why not just be lazy and waste less by using some whipped cream or chocolate which is less messy than a whole basket worth of food. It doesn't really add anything to waste all of that food IMO because all it was doing was covering her stomach and nothing private.

Posted

Girl, you need to love yourself, you are worth way more than that, especially for nudes...

Screenshot_2018-02-10-10-33-38.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-02-10-10-33-40.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-02-10-11-56-36.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-02-10-17-52-33.thumb.png