• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

502 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_1070.JPG

How is this clown still relevant?

Posted

a bunch of first world problems. omg, you coudlnt play world of warcraft whenever you wanted. 

she should mention more often that her fiancee is asian. ppl might forget about that. :feelgud:

Unbenannt.jpg

lmao. that's all I can say about that tbh... :alpacabored:

Dear 15-year-old me, your 25y/o self is delusional af. And likes to brag about how perfect herself and her life is, eventho..no one cares. ..ah yes.. and you will get a kawaii desu ugu asian boyfriendo..almost husbando nyaa! x333

Posted

she posted that just to brag not to inspire... lame

Posted

How is this clown still relevant?

Some people find clowns funnytumblr_inline_mrwhqtavEn1qz4rgp.thumb.gi

Posted

Some people find clowns funnytumblr_inline_mrwhqtavEn1qz4rgp.thumb.gi

I find them horrifying :D

Posted

It's so funny how she attempts to inspire others, but each time she does it comes across as bragging and delusional behavior. The only people who don't see it as that are her whiteknights.

Posted

a bunch of first world problems. omg, you coudlnt play world of warcraft whenever you wanted. 

she should mention more often that her fiancee is asian. ppl might forget about that. :feelgud:

Unbenannt.jpg

Dear god, if she thinks that about WoW, I'd hate to know what other games she plays and I feel sorry for the guy, he is not even classed as a man, just a boy. Honestly, if I did that to my partner, I would probably kick my own arse cause who cares if they are Asian or not, he is a person and deserves to be noticed as such, not an little Asian boy. Ugh, ugh, ugh....

I may not have a beast-tier PC but it's still does a better job than her at being modest. Like, 15 year old me wished I could have played WoW or have a pc to myself.

"It will be hard as fuck to make rent" how about not wasting money, probably get a stable job and not have to worry about rent so much or is that too hard?

Also, this cries pity party >_>

Posted

She's insecure af if she stayed with a guy she wasn't sure was faithful to her (the cousin calling him baby incident).

Posted

Wow, this went fast from "my life is amazing. i get an expensive gaming pc!!!!" to "my life is so hard. i dont have money for the rent." :haiplz:

qqqqq.jpg

Posted

Wow, this went fast from "my life is amazing. i get an expensive gaming pc!!!!" to "my life is so hard. i dont have money for the rent." :haiplz:

qqqqq.jpg

What about selling your oh so awesome gaming computer then? Is she working independently? Why did she move to New York when she has no job? Further education maybe if she's jobless anyway?

Such people always make me ask so many questions... :alpacaworry:

Posted

qqqqq.jpg

LOL. Gotta love karma. :haiplz:

Posted

qqqqq.jpg

what about her "I make money by playing video games!" ... not enough twitch viewers/"fans" who give you money, hu? :happee: oh dear oh dear... moving to nyc without a stable income sounds like such a bad idea anyways... who in their right mind would do that?

Posted

she said in the comments her parents already cover for their food to help them out. then why for frogs sake they moved into an expensive flat when they cant even pay their food on their own?! ¬¬

i moved into a huge&expensive city with my bf and the first thing i did was looking for a part-time job no matter if it was my "dreamjob" or not.

Posted

She should have lived and worked somewhere else before deciding to move to NYC. That way she would have been able to accumulate enough funds. NYC is really expensive, especially Manhattan.

Posted

qqqqq.jpg

Didnt her fiancé just buy her basically a new PC? But he's also in a bad financial situation. I may be out of line with this but I would think they would maybe get the bills out of the way and be financially stable atleast for the month before dropping $$$? 41 pounds ain't cheap to ship

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg