• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

502 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'll just leave this here... Enjoy

FB: https://www.facebook.com/nightmarecake
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/marmaladenightmare
IG: https://instagram.com/nightmarecake/

She photoshops her pics to look asian, erases the shadows from her nose bridge among other fxcked up stuff she does. She's a mess. She also likes to stream League of Legends lol

I feel bad for the boys she took this selfie with, they probably had no idea what they were dealing with.

스크린샷 2015-02-21 오전 6.41.45.png

Her insulting some random girl on Facebook, she always likes to tell people how un-'ulzzang' they are looool, and often talks about how she has the features that all the ulzzangs are striving for

스크린샷 2015-02-21 오전 6.40.14.png

Most made-up wannabe anime hentai story I've ever read in a while

Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 1.24.14 AM.png

Here's a bonus video of her dancing

She claims her aegyosal are 100% natural LOL, I don't even know why she squints in her photos and photoshops her eyes smaller... I'm almost offended.

10960440_10153180741319095_5008543339843658123_o.jpg

So kawaii

11138681_10153355869234095_5299578273580330022_n.jpg

Erasing your nose bridge is totally kawaii!!

11334179_10153477354059095_4757818516384393324_o.jpg

Bonus:
Her un-touched deleted photos

1916917_168744494094_1996422_n.jpg

1919602_189418409094_7416997_n.jpg

Edited by Tomato
commentary

Posted (edited)

... what the actual fuck did i just read :S

edit: I also wanna know how you came by such gold lol does she have a huge following or what

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

... what the actual fuck did i just read :S

edit: I also wanna know how you came by such gold lol does she have a huge following or what

I guess I got lucky

I found her when I posted my selfie in a League of Legends Facebook group, she insulted me, i replied and she said something to the effect of 'you're just jealous because i look more ulzzang than you and all asian girls want to look like me because i have the perfect ulzzang face' luls

She's really something, surprised nobody discovered her yet. 

Also she streams on Twitch, so she's pretty popular and there's a lot of fans that will defend the fucked up shit she says. She also claimed that she had sex with her own father and claims that people should be more accepting of incest because it's hot. ??????????? I wish I could find the screenshots.

Posted

She looks like Ali Larter 

Posted

The fuck....She's worst that aniipop lol

Posted

I couldn't help it.. but omg her nails tho...:haiplz: She's obviously so much better than anyone because she's ulzzang

Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 5.40.05 PM.png

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but how the fuck is this: 

the same person:

Also, "original photo", "before edits"... Yeah. Suuuuuure... 20150904_010347.thumb.png.60315584aa1878

Edited by Kawaii Potato
added things

Posted

That nose~

I'm sorry but how the fuck is this: 

the same person:

6815125_320x385.jpg

Posted

omg her jaw is a jacked up nightmare.

How can she think so highly of her appearance when she looks like trash???? O god. It must be exciting to live such a delusional life lol

Posted

omg her jaw is a jacked up nightmare.

How can she think so highly of her appearance when she looks like trash???? O god. It must be exciting to live such a delusional life lol

Her dancing sucks. and she is so delusional that she thinks that she looks the same as her edited pictures in her videos. 

And she says she wants "asainfuckboys" all she needs it to put a sign on her crouch saying "Asian dick only" 

I do not know why weeaboo girls such as her and Ahripop and many weeaboo girls would sexuals everything "gamer anime girl sugoe duso boobs opi opi nyah nu sempie" 

Posted

oh my i feel like all these girls are just begging for attention, and that they are running away from real lifer.

Posted

I guess I got lucky
I found her when I posted my selfie in a League of Legends Facebook group, she insulted me, i replied and she said something to the effect of 'you're just jealous because i look more ulzzang than you and all asian girls want to look like me because i have the perfect ulzzang face' luls

She's really something, surprised nobody discovered her yet. 

Also she streams on Twitch, so she's pretty popular and there's a lot of fans that will defend the fucked up shit she says. She also claimed that she had sex with her own father and claims that people should be more accepting of incest because it's hot. ??????????? I wish I could find the screenshots.

WTF why is she such a bitch and so fucked up. LOL. Is this what's trendy now?

Posted

She looks like a cheap version of Taylor R. 

Why the fuck she hate herself so much? :alpacaworry2: