• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jess Woods / MoonPrincessJess

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This thread is to be removed, requested by Jess. 

Edited by Hagrid
Removing info

Posted

Her Instagram aesthetic is like a weird mesh between The Grand Budapest Hotel and The Shining.

I love it.

Her tumblr is full of astrology stuff though, which I'm not so hot on lol.

Posted

I adore her! Followed her for a while and she seems really sweet and does her own thing. She has a life outside of the internet. Her style is cute. I like her advice.

Only thing I found a little weird was that she's into witchcraft and I think she has talked about it before but if she's not harming anyone it's cool.

Posted

i've know about her for a while. she seems sweet, i like her replies, but i can't help but feel a little sad/jealous that she seems so well adjusted.  there was also a period where she lost a ton of weight, and made a post about it but i can't remember the details. :S

Posted

I thought I was the only one who was jealous of her... She takes really nice photos

Posted (edited)

I just looked at her instagram and I think she's cool. She has her own beautiful garden and grows vegetables, and flowers for herb-making? That's amazing

The strange thing is, I don't get why she never shows her full face in pictures?

Edited by Funnybunny

Posted

I just looked at her instagram and I think she's cool. She has her own beautiful garden and grows vegetables, and flowers for herb-making? That's amazing

The strange thing is, I don't get why she never shows her full face in pictures?

She probably just doesn't want people to know who she is. Once people see your face on the internet, you are treated differently.

Posted

Well, she's kinda disappeared on all her online pages :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Damn, this thread made me want to check her out and now she's gone? Anyone knows where to?

Posted

Damn, this thread made me want to check her out and now she's gone? Anyone knows where to?

Honestly have no clue at all. Maybe rebranding herself, or taking a break from the internet? I know she recently got a new job so she's maybe focusing on that. But I find it odd, since she's only just recently opened up her blogspot to share recipes and crafts with her followers. Its weird she suddenly dropped everything and left. Its completely her choice though, I hope everything is alright with her. 

Posted

I'm sad she disappeared, I loved her posts :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Damn, what happened to her?

Posted

Can't believe Jess is gone.  Hope everything is okay with her. :'(  I adored her stuff.  So sad to see her disappear like this.

Posted

Thank you so much @flower :alpacacrush:

I'm so glad she's back!