• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PULL is here to stay!

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Long time Lurker here! Just made this account to say thank you so much! I'm crying happy tears ATM and I cannot express how happy this made me feel.
Took your survey, hope that helps :) Best of luck!

Posted

Oh lord Im so happy about this! 

tumblr_inline_oafsdp0POO1qhn322_500.gif

Posted

I don't think PULL actually has a negative reputation in general. Other than being a gossip site, we're not negatively reputable as KF/lolcow but the negativity is definitely there to any person's view (for ex: whiteknights thinks PULL is "bullying" snowflakes lol).

Because most of the people who say we are bad or bullies haven't joined the website or just lurk. So they assume we laugh at everyone, but we only go after people like Jen/Sasha who lie and just have ugly personalities.

Thank you both for replying, I just wasn't aware if there was some other history that PULL had giving it a negative rep as I don't really know about the previous PULLs.

Posted

I just joined out of boredom (and another part was because I was sick of real life social drama...)

Can't describe how happy I am to be here and to know that it was saved from being shut down! :x Thanks, Nyx!!!

Posted

I've been gone because of broken laptop, I missed so much. Imagine my surprise if I had come back to nothing. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

oh man

thank you nyx, you are awesome :), if you ever need something we are here to help you out (i mean everyone)

thanks pretty

Posted

thank you so much! I was sad that this site was going to be shut down because I just joined and it seemed to be active as ever. Thank you again.

Posted

What has been going on with the site in the past week? @Nyx @Rhea

Thanks for your time!