• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PULL is here to stay!

98 posts in this topic

Posted

:D

Posted

i legit just made an account to say thank you and to cry just a little bit. this where i come to get updates on my fav trainwrecks

Posted

hooray!

yee boi.gif

Posted

YAASSSSS!! :x

Posted

I'm so happy it's staying! I was about to make an account when I heard it was going to be shut down, then today I saw thew wonderful news and made this account immediately! Thank You so much!!! <3

Posted

Was this all some social experiment or some shit. 

tumblr_nyamojTSTO1u0xcivo1_250.gif

Posted

OMG I've spent the past few days trying to accomodate myself to lolcow and kiwifarms

giphy.gif

Posted

Yaaayy!!! I'm happy this place is staying open :) I sent in my survey too about the future of this place~

Posted

:lamaheadshake:Thank you! 

Posted

Thank goodness! 

Posted

Ohhhhh, a big, big thank you!!!

I have grown so fond of this forum, now I am really happy it remains here. 

Posted

Is the website changing server?, I got some server errors this morning.

Posted

Thank you so much Nyx!!!:alpacacrush:

I just came on to found this great news!

I literally have tears in my eyes:anime: im just so happy

Posted

Hi everyone! PULL is no longer being shut down.

My name is Nyx, I'm your new admin. I have previously worked behind the scenes of other imageboards, forums, and private servers, so I know what goes into maintaining them and what contributes to their successes and failures. I have been in contact with the administrators for the past few days, and I took up the site because we have a bustling community that I do not want to see go to waste. 

The first thing I want to do is get your input on what you all like about the site itself, and what changes you want to see made. I have a few ideas about rules and features that I'd like to implement, but your feedback is the most important thing to me. If my users are happy, I am happy. Please consider taking some time to fill this out, it will impact the site's future. 

Click here to take the survey!

Moreover, all mods will be removed and I will be choosing my own staff. If you are interested in applying, the moderator application is now up in the News & Announcements board. Also, for the time being: since I'm currently the only one modding, please be sure to report any unsavory posts so I can take care of them right awayTo all current mods: if you are interested in continuing to moderate, you can PM me and we can discuss reinstating you. 

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to making PULL what it is. I hope we can continue to thrive together.

Hi,

I love you so much.

Posted

When I first heard PULL was closing down, I was like, "Okay. I'll wait out like a week or so and come back later. I'm sure the site will still be up and running."

And it turns out it is still gonna be up and running! I was kinda doubtful that people will just let it shut down and I had a feeling someone was gonna pitch in and keep it active. Thank you so much for continuing this, Nyx.