• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PULL is here to stay!

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh. My. God. You guys the suspense was higher than in a David Fincher movie!!! I wAS SO SCARED!!! 

Thanks for taking over and letting us continue! This site kinda acts like stress relief for me (sorry if you don't approve but i need this:alpacadone:) so it is very dear to my heart. 

This is great you guys i am so happy

Posted

Lovely! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Anyone able to tell me why PULL has a negative reputation? Besides the obvious it being a gossip forum.

Posted

Thank you! I greatly appreciate. But yeah i want to know the same thing as @TheObserver.

Posted (edited)

Anyone able to tell me why PULL has a negative reputation? Besides the obvious it being a gossip forum.

I don't think PULL actually has a negative reputation in general. Other than being a gossip site, we're not negatively reputable as KF/lolcow but the negativity is definitely there to any person's view (for ex: whiteknights thinks PULL is "bullying" snowflakes lol).

Edited by Sasaking Chen

Posted (edited)

Yay!! I knew if we all spoke out we would be heard ;-; I really did not want to migrate somewhere else when this site fits perfectly. :alpacalove:

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted (edited)

Because most of the people who say we are bad or bullies haven't joined the website or just lurk. So they assume we laugh at everyone, but we only go after people like Jen/Sasha who lie and just have ugly personalities.

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Thank you @Nyx! Thanks to you we all get to keep the PULL family! :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

I'm so happy!! Such a relief to here that we're staying open! :alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush: Much love to you~

edit: I'd enjoy being a mod but I'm sure there are many others more qualified than me but maybe in the future.

Edited by Shizaya Izuo

Posted

Thank you so much, Nyx! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Thank you Nyx.  

I have to be honest though, I'm kinda of nervous about who the next mods will be.  I'm sure a few snowflakes will submit apps under fake accounts under the hopes of getting control.  They'd love to wreck this place.  I really hope trustworthy mods get chosen.  

The last thing one needs is Margo or Kanadajin3 operating under a sock puppet to take over here.  

They'd have access to all our emails, pm and everything.  A little nervous...

Posted

Thank you Nyx.  

I have to be honest though, I'm kinda of nervous about who the next mods will be.  I'm sure a few snowflakes will submit apps under fake accounts under the hopes of getting control.  They'd love to wreck this place.  I really hope trustworthy mods get chosen.  

The last thing one needs is Margo or Kanadajin3 operating under a sock puppet to take over here.  

Not sure about this board, but usually regular mods shouldn't have access to the admin panel. On my previous site, I even disabled mods from accessing IP's, too. The risk of one of them going rogue was always high, so we made sure they can't gain information.

Posted

THANK GOD, and thank you Nyx!! ;w; I love PULL a lot (I spent like a year lurking before I finally signed up) so I was honestly really sad about it being shut down. I'm so happy to see it's staying!!! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Thank you Nyx.  

It's not like Nyx will chose someone that registered yesterday as a mod though...

Posted

It's not like Nyx will chose someone that registered yesterday as a mod though...

Oh no, I wasn't meaning to imply that.  I'm sure Nyx will be a great administrator.  :)

But even the original PULL had a mod who turned on them.  

I was just saying I'm nervous, but I'm sure it'll be fine.