• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PULL is here to stay!

98 posts in this topic

Posted

wow im actually kind of glad ! i've been working all week and barely had time to read any social medias and it's nice to be able to sit down and relax for a bit, and read some gossip/discussions. thank you for your effort and stepping up to take the responsibility ! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Yaayy, I am so happy 

Now I can continue slacking my office work while reading PULL thread :alpacacrush:

Venting on PULL is my 2nd job.. I literally do my job & vent on here simultaneously. it's my specialty. It gets me through my 9 - 5 job.

Posted

I kind of was hoping Satanic would be new admin but yay it's still here ♡

Posted

Can we please unlock the Kenzie Lee Ankrom knowing for a fact she is no troll but a self centered snow flake who hurts others and......

FUCK YEAH BITCHES I'M SO HAPPY

5786e5ffc939d_Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu_-_12_-

Posted

Can we please unlock the Kenzie Lee Ankrom knowing for a fact she is no troll but a self centered snow flake who hurts others and......

FUCK YEAH BITCHES I'M SO HAPPY

5786e5ffc939d_Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu_-_12_-

I WAS Jus going to ask for that to happen. She needs to be disussed again 

Posted

I actually fucking shrieked and clapped when I read this. 

Posted

@Satanic Hey! Send me a PM with your reasoning so this thread doesn't get derailed. Thanks!

Posted

Omg you're a hero, literally! I already signed up for many other gossiper sites lmao I'm glad to be able to stay here even longer now ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted

I'm actually sooo glad! This is probably my most visited site :alpacacrush:

And I'm so glad we have a new owner, I can't wait to see what improvements you'll make Nyx! :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Wondering if you guys need money donations to keep up the website? I would totally spare some cash to help keep this place going and im sure others would too.

Posted

@Satanic Hey! Send me a PM with your reasoning so this thread doesn't get derailed. Thanks!

196264670.v1390056133.thumb.jpg.0bc906c9

Posted

Wondering if you guys need money donations to keep up the website? I would totally spare some cash to help keep this place going and im sure others would too.

Nope, I gotcha covered, thanks! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Thank you so much! I got so comfortable here and got used to the people on these forums! It looks like I won't be going to Guru Gossip after all. :alpacacrush:

Posted

i'm so happy! i just joined around three weeks ago, and fell in love with the community. i was sad to hear the news, but this is great!! thank you!

Posted

Looks like our favourite snowflake's sighs of relief were cut short :alpacacrush: I can just hear them groaning over how PULL is alive and thriving