• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2577 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by sugarcookie

Posted (edited)

A lot of people seem to not know about sonias birthmark. The left side of her face is a bit more elevated than her right(hope that makes sense). So her left eye is a little smaller and her left nostril is a little higher. Before her surgery, those features were barely noticeable but after her nose job, it just made the differences more prominent. Her nose job wasn't completely botched. It just made the asymmetry of her face worse.  Explains why a lot of people who didn't know her birthmark are noticing it now 

Edited by kcrst

Posted

A lot of people seem to not know about sonias birthmark. The left side of her face is a bit more elevated than her right(hope that makes sense). So her left eye is a little smaller and her left nostril is a little higher. Before her surgery, those features were barely noticeable but after her nose job, it just made the differences more prominent. Her nose job wasn't completely botched. It just made the asymmetry of her face worse.  Explains why a lot of people who didn't know her birthmark are noticing it now 

That's what makes it all even worse imo. They already go out of their way to get SURGERY for a trend on a beauty standard that doesn't apply to them bc of their temporary infatuation, and on top of all that mess come out worse than when they went in. A good surgeon is supposed to correct and enhance, not make something visibly worse.

Posted

That's what makes it all even worse imo. They already go out of their way to get SURGERY for a trend on a beauty standard that doesn't apply to them bc of their temporary infatuation, and on top of all that mess come out worse than when they went in. A good surgeon is supposed to correct and enhance, not make something visibly worse.

I agree with you. I just wanted to make it clear that her nose job wasn't the cause of her lopsided nose, she was born like that. But the ps just made it worse lmao

Posted (edited)

Edited by sugarcookie

Posted

im not surprised.... isn't it pretty much an open secret the leslie twins have some kinda weird and bitter inferiority complex with alex and ana lol..... 

lol.png

ana and alex have the same issue of foundation that makes them look ashy... why do both pair of twins do this to themselves. it isn't a cute look:^(

Posted

ee6e08705303e57aefa532353dd360e1.jpg

that's before the surgery right? BECAUSE SHE LOOKS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB FIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAM :alpacadone:

idk and idc if I commented this already, I can't get over that picture, it's so bold and pretty. Her lips and nose , eyes, eyebrows, hair EVERYTHING. 

Posted

idk if its the contacts or what but she looked really nice in her latest vid

pp.png

she looks alive for once and not so stiff and frightened (idk how to describe how i see them in their vids lol) THE NOSE LOOKS OK HERE TOO, it's not all lost. yay.

Posted

(at least in this screenshot) i think her nose looks ok bc she's wearing glasses and smiling which both can make your nose look bigger/wider

i dont plan on watching her video so idk if it actually does look better tho

Posted

I don't even really have words for this one. But out of everything in this "look" my biggest beef is honestly with the extra light foundation. It's so noticeable and bad!!!!

IMG_2517.PNG

Posted

idk if its the contacts or what but she looked really nice in her latest vid

pp.png

I think it is the glasses that covers her long nose and it makes the tip look rounder

Posted

I agree with most people on here that she's rly pretty and everything but I cut that line real fast when ppl were talking about her e-begging.

Hate e-beggars. If they can sit around and do make up all day and look pretty, it wouldn't hurt them to work a 9 to 5 shift every few days to get the money for whatever they keep begging their fans for. It's so disgusting imo b/c there are so many ppl who physically can't work who would love to sit around and make kickstarters or w/e those sites are to watch the cash flow, and then there are ppl like her who just use their fans and good looks for shit. Just no.

Posted

I don't even really have words for this one. But out of everything in this "look" my biggest beef is honestly with the extra light foundation. It's so noticeable and bad!!!!

IMG_2517.PNG

That looks like she smeared highlighter all over her face instead of foundation... (and the freckles really don't look good. Makes her look sick tbh)

Posted

That looks like she smeared highlighter all over her face instead of foundation... (and the freckles really don't look good. Makes her look sick tbh)

It's amazing what passes as good make up nowadays on social media, is it not? :alpacabored:

Posted

sonia uploaded the second part of her surgery video 

turns out she got botox in her shoulders as well which i didnt even know people did but ok work. honestly sonia comes off as much more likeable than celia most the time imo. wish she wasnt always following in celia's footsteps (or at least that's how it appears).