• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2589 posts in this topic

Posted

Is Celia's mom name, Veronica?

Posted

celia was first mentioned in the junie/yeoja thread for her having drama over a makeup look that was apparently stolen from junie, and i was just looking at celias uploads and she's deleted that vid along with a couple of other vids and I'm wondering whether its cause she's afraid that the drama from then would come back to life?

cause the drama was pretty evident on tumblr in which junie's friends and followers would send hate to celia and celia's friends and followers would retaliate and it was pretty annoying to see but the drama went on for a little less than 2 weeks

but its really shitty that their mother pays for them and that they haven't paid her back(according to our knowledge)

I wasn't around for that drama, I used to be subscribed to Junie but I unsubscribed to her because she's honestly boring and she's awkward in front of the camera. I am not going to lie her nails are always pretty and bomb though, but I never really saw anything special with her make up videos plus her snapchat stories were annoying 

Is Celia's mom name, Veronica?

I don't know, where'd you find this information? 

Posted

Just wanted to say I don't think they're koreaboos for posting a picture of a Korean girl and calling her pretty.

Well I'm gonna go back to taking another break from PULL, bye

Posted

I wasn't around for that drama, I used to be subscribed to Junie but I unsubscribed to her because she's honestly boring and she's awkward in front of the camera. I am not going to lie her nails are always pretty and bomb though, but I never really saw anything special with her make up videos plus her snapchat stories were annoying 

sameeee, she's really boring on vids and she's not exactly charming or interesting, her makeup is nice but i can't sit through her dull videos when others do it better and much more entertaining 

and i don't think people say she's a koreaboo for posting the pic but probably a multitude of other things, like most of her background music on her yt vids are kpop songs and on her tumblr she talks about korean celebs and all this other stuff, but its really up to the individual in finding her to be a koreaboo, for me she's bordering the line of koreaboo and someone who appreciates korean pop culture, but I'm not a korean soo...

Posted

sameeee, she's really boring on vids and she's not exactly charming or interesting, her makeup is nice but i can't sit through her dull videos when others do it better and much more entertaining 

and i don't think people say she's a koreaboo for posting the pic but probably a multitude of other things, like most of her background music on her yt vids are kpop songs and on her tumblr she talks about korean celebs and all this other stuff, but its really up to the individual in finding her to be a koreaboo, for me she's bordering the line of koreaboo and someone who appreciates korean pop culture, but I'm not a korean soo...

I'm not a Korean either so I can't really say if she's a Koreaboo or not, I used to enjoy Kpop but as I got older I let it go. I don't know, when I had Celia and Sonia on snapchat they would post about Kpop a lot and their videos have the horrendous loud 8-bit Kpop music and it just got annoying. I just really don't care for their make up and I am questioning on why they got lip fillers when their lips were perfectly fine

Posted

I used to like Celia a lot (I've been subscribed for 3 months because I actually liked her voice and everything and I found her from the limecrime video even though I hate limecrime lmao) but after skipping through this thread I'll look up some of the stuff mentioned because I don't want to support someone like that

also with that whole "I'm laughing I can't believe people make threads about me & Sonia & care so much about my bills and how I spend my money wtf find a hobby" ... a lot of people on here have jobs. A lot of people on here have hobbies. A lot of people on here are students. I just take maybe 15 minutes out of a day with 1440 minutes in it to check threads and post on here

what do you mean

Posted

I used to like Celia a lot (I've been subscribed for 3 months because I actually liked her voice and everything and I found her from the limecrime video even though I hate limecrime lmao) but after skipping through this thread I'll look up some of the stuff mentioned because I don't want to support someone like that

also with that whole "I'm laughing I can't believe people make threads about me & Sonia & care so much about my bills and how I spend my money wtf find a hobby" ... a lot of people on here have jobs. A lot of people on here have hobbies. A lot of people on here are students. I just take maybe 15 minutes out of a day with 1440 minutes in it to check threads and post on here

what do you mean

She contradicts herself because she said she wasn't going to take time explaining herself, yet her and her sister both made tweets about the situation. You're absolutely right honestly!  

Posted

It isn't just that photo. :Alpacaconfused: It's the fact that every single aspect of their interests and preferences revolves around Korean culture. Literally the only time they mention being proud of their own culture is when they're being called out on this. Celia only recently chilled on wearing the wigs and contacts every single day because people kept asking her why she hates herself.

And idgaf how hard she tries to convince people this is her shade because it isn't. Not even when she layers 5 filters to lighten her photos. Sorry about it. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 8.33.47 PM.png

Posted

She contradicts herself because she said she wasn't going to take time explaining herself, yet her and her sister both made tweets about the situation. You're absolutely right honestly!  

yeah like "i can't believe people take the time to talk about me and my sister i'm not gonna acknowledge you guys" then her and her sister both go on an hour long twitter rant about the thread

like ok, but first of all: what

Posted

yeah like "i can't believe people take the time to talk about me and my sister i'm not gonna acknowledge you guys" then her and her sister both go on an hour long twitter rant about the thread

like ok, but first of all: what

I don't think they understand that not everyone is going to like them and honestly it's their fault, no one told them to go searching for threads about them. If they can't handle the internet without getting upset every time someone speaks their opinion about them, then they shouldn't be on the internet. They can't expect everyone to kiss their feet.

Posted

You can't strive to be ~internet famous~ and have paper thin skin. They did the same thing when they found their thread on Lipstick Alley. YouTalkTrash also has a thread for them and there are threads about them on Reddit too. Welcome to the internet, you chose to make this your job.

Posted (edited)

From lurking on another thread I found this http://m.imgur.com/a/eUTgQ#GipgKq5 which is screenshots of Celia and Sonia’s tumblr and twitter where she is constantly begging for money and “imma apply for disability” such a shame 

Edited by butto_n

Posted

you all really need to get over yourselves you really took the time to create a forum about them both who cares what they do with their money. you're all acting like they owe u any money, like u live in their house and know whether they've paid their mom back or not! and u obviously follow them on Twitter to keep posting screenshots 🙄

"create a forum about them"

image.thumb.gif.a68e50dc0a50f6c65d14bbf3

It gets me every time. No, this entire website was not created for you; please, get over yourself while you still can.

Posted (edited)

It isn't just that photo. :Alpacaconfused: It's the fact that every single aspect of their interests and preferences revolves around Korean culture. Literally the only time they mention being proud of their own culture is when they're being called out on this. Celia only recently chilled on wearing the wigs and contacts every single day because people kept asking her why she hates herself.

And idgaf how hard she tries to convince people this is her shade because it isn't. Not even when she layers 5 filters to lighten her photos. Sorry about it. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-26 at 8.33.47 PM.png

Your clapbacks never fail to make me laugh and that can't be her foundation shade, she looks so ashy after all her make up is applied. Also her eyebrow shape doesn't fit her face shape, the twins both have older pictures of them where they both have arches and they looked good honestly.

Edited by butto_n

Posted

oh wow her foundation shade is really light, its like the opposite of some chicks making their foundation 3x darker, she really should be proud of her skin tone its really nice :/

what do you mean

i love this bc no one made a thread about sonia cause she's irrelevant, theres only forums about celia from what i see and sonia only get mentioned bc she's comes off as envious of celia

but also its not like we're on here 24/7 and it we were so what, it'd technically be our hobby