• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2589 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll never understand why people try to look like others by surgery. I get the wish to look like someone else, but do they never look at the full image? Obviously a different body part is not gonna look great on you unless you have similar proportions already. And if it's the nose, how about contouring? If anyone here knows Zawachin, she can change her face simply with makeup, so why not try the cheap way first. Let's hope they'll look good enough...

Posted

I'm excited to see what's the final result of that shit :drool:

Posted

Lol in that video, Celia was talking about the girl who is living with them while they're in Korea and she said "Yeah she's from Busan like Jimin. Tomorrow I'm gonna ask her if she knows BTS and if she knows Jimin." I cringed so hard when she said that 

Posted

dose she listen when people try to fix her korean for her? like if i was learning a language and the actual native speakers told me i sounded stupid.....i would ask for their help. especially if i was trying to lowkey assimilate into their culture.

Posted (edited)

^ No because Celia thinks she knows more than native speakers and she's blatantly rude to anyone who tries to correct her. 

She says that they've been learning Korean for a few months but they've actually been trying since the day they got into k-pop. I think it's a little sad that she's so eager to learn Korean vs Spanish when she's half Latina and her family speaks it... I hope no one takes the the wrong way, I'm not saying that people are obligated to learn their cultures language. I do think it's telling that she embraces Korean culture more her own though.

Edited by Heaux

Posted

i literally just found out these two exist. like, ten minutes ago from a recommended video. are they always so...rude?

Posted

lVMhTes.png

Girl...

tumblr_nnraewfKZA1s9tzxdo1_1280.jpg

why you lyin'

flvnguP.jpg

She probably looks super ashy in person bc of that light foundation. 

Honestly they make it seem like they hate looking black and its really sad. They need to accept their skin tone they will never be pale unless they destroy their skin with bleaching. 

Posted

Honestly they make it seem like they hate looking black and its really sad. They need to accept their skin tone they will never be pale unless they destroy their skin with bleaching. 

It's sad and really annoying when someone try to deny their own race, when someone is ashamed to be asian, white or even black and assume another race. Man... It's disgusting. There's beauty everywhere, there's nothing bad about being black, it's a beautiful skintone, a pure race with rich history. I don't know why someone wants so hard to be someone else. :alpacabored:

Posted

IMG_8822.thumb.PNG.c0c32d8e38e1d0e8394f0So the plastic surgery is apparently SPONSORED...wtf

Posted

I actually dont get that sponsered plastic surgury thing :lamaheadshake:

Like how ? Why ? Why sponser the ps but not the tickets to get there etc

Posted

I have a friend in Korea and I showed her these girls' vids, and she sent an ask to her curious cat saying she should learn how to properly learn/speak Korean and she feels embarrassed that her country has been amounted to just kpop, k-fashion, and plastic surgery (in full Korean). She didn't answer it lol

Posted

We've talked about the sponsored surgery for the last couple pages, so please read back there. Or check out Bii's thread for an example of sponsored beauty surgery.

The only thing that isn't sponsored about this trip is their extended stay. They got flights, accommodation for a certain time (probably like a week) and probably meals for that time as well. But they want to stay a month and that's not paid for, so they asked for donations.

Posted

I noticed they only ever seem to acknowledged their race when they're being called out on their self hating behavior.

It's plain as day to see Celia and Sonia really don't like being black. Everything they do screams "I hate who I am!". They have all of these followers who are just that, followers and they'll enable these girls to the end.  

I feel sad for them then I remember how gross their personalities are. It's too bad because they are beautiful.

Posted (edited)

I'm waiting for the video where they film getting their faces messed up. :alpacafedup: speed it up please no one wants to see you filming random koreans and walking around looking for oppas.

Edited by pikarin