• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2575 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

they’re going back to korea

D53809E4-1332-460F-926B-0F25E1F52EF7.jpeg

personally I think they should be spending the money and all that free time they have on therapy to help with their depression and other obvious mental issues so they can be more productive and actually get that youtube career they want so bad and degrees and stuff but that’s just me i know it’s easier said than done but like. how they’re living isn’t healthy (assuming with what they show) being so depressed you can’t go to or keep up w school or keep a job isn’t good and impulsively blowing the limited money you have on trips and concerts that will only bring you short term happiness then having (assuming bc it happens to me) a major depressive drop once they’re over isn’t healthy at alllllllll. obviously I’m assuming they aren’t going to therapy so if they are my bad! really do hope they are going because I do think they do have potential but they’re just so lazy and defensive with everything so they should work on that in therapy if they are going

also already know they’re gonna indirect this on twt so all their three followers can see and defend being mentally ill so hi girls :*

Edited by b71

Posted (edited)

what exactly do they do in Korea besides take pics of BTS merch, buy 3CE make up, photograph noodles packs because Pokemon are on them and walk through the city wearing dust masks for no other reason than aesthetic? That's literally all they did in their video the first time they visited. You can do that same shit in America. Imagine spending that money for hotel rooms and planes just to do that. Lmao I can't :hurrplz:

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

I hope she's not going to ask her followers for money to fund her trip...but knowing them she probably will 

Posted

I'm just wondering when they're 30 something, BTS is done and married or whatever, and e-girl makeup on insta is long over...what are they going to do with their lives? Like, they do realize time is ever going and this mess isn't going to be cute forever, right?

And as for their V-line surgery, I don't think they realize how the jaw works for the body and why that surgery is usually frowned upon. A safe jaw construction procedure is different and usually has a proper cosign from an orthodontist. From what I've read, the proper way is simply removing some of the bone to correct the alignment. The way they shave it down in Korea (if my info is correct) is ranked as one of the most dangerous procedures. (while I was researching I found this article by Koreaboo, where the twins are ironically shown and the difference is so noticeable. https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/dangerous-plastic-surgery-procedure-idols/ congrats, I'm sure they love being known for that)

I can't find the video on Youtube but I remember this Korean girl uploaded one recently talking about why she quit working at a plastic surgery clinic, saying they do really seedy stuff in there like have shadow doctors (where a less experienced doctor operates on a sleeping patient because the initial doctor may be tired), some surgeons straight up lie to foreign patients saying "Oh your eye surgery was a success!" but in reality they knew there'd be complications later, and for V-line surgery as you age your face doesn't have the natural support your jaw naturally gives so it causes future problems. That's why it's not likely given as a cosmetic procedure in most countries. I don't surgery shame, but like...they clearly did no research and it's going to bite them so hard. Even the surgery clinic Edward Avila swore by for his nose job used before and after pics from a whole other clinic, meaning those pics and testimonials were fake (it's in his thread). I'm sure not every clinic in Korea is like this but like it's really not that hard to do digging. If people in this thread found issues then they easily could have, they just don't care. Not to mention that Cinderella clinic clearly had an eye for Korean features only and not black features since they whitened the twins and photo shopped them to hell and back. If I saw a clinic shrink my nose insanely and completely erase my complexion, I'd be so hurt, so the fact that they took it as an improvement speaks volumes. 

Posted

I'm just wondering when they're 30 something, BTS is done and married or whatever, and e-girl makeup on insta is long over...what are they going to do with their lives? Like, they do realize time is ever going and this mess isn't going to be cute forever, right?

And as for their V-line surgery, I don't think they realize how the jaw works for the body and why that surgery is usually frowned upon. A safe jaw construction procedure is different and usually has a proper cosign from an orthodontist. From what I've read, the proper way is simply removing some of the bone to correct the alignment. The way they shave it down in Korea (if my info is correct) is ranked as one of the most dangerous procedures. (while I was researching I found this article by Koreaboo, where the twins are ironically shown and the difference is so noticeable. https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/dangerous-plastic-surgery-procedure-idols/ congrats, I'm sure they love being known for that)

I can't find the video on Youtube but I remember this Korean girl uploaded one recently talking about why she quit working at a plastic surgery clinic, saying they do really seedy stuff in there like have shadow doctors (where a less experienced doctor operates on a sleeping patient because the initial doctor may be tired), some surgeons straight up lie to foreign patients saying "Oh your eye surgery was a success!" but in reality they knew there'd be complications later, and for V-line surgery as you age your face doesn't have the natural support your jaw naturally gives so it causes future problems. That's why it's not likely given as a cosmetic procedure in most countries. I don't surgery shame, but like...they clearly did no research and it's going to bite them so hard. Even the surgery clinic Edward Avila swore by for his nose job used before and after pics from a whole other clinic, meaning those pics and testimonials were fake (it's in his thread). I'm sure not every clinic in Korea is like this but like it's really not that hard to do digging. If people in this thread found issues then they easily could have, they just don't care. Not to mention that Cinderella clinic clearly had an eye for Korean features only and not black features since they whitened the twins and photo shopped them to hell and back. If I saw a clinic shrink my nose insanely and completely erase my complexion, I'd be so hurt, so the fact that they took it as an improvement speaks volumes. 

Reasons why a former interpreter at a Korean plastic surgery hospital don't do plastic surgery

Posted

if she's not doing well in school why is she going back to korea and wasting all of her time doing other stuff? celia girl you gotta focus on the shit that's gonna matter in a few years time, like your education and getting a job 😭

Posted

Do they get their money from YouTube or their family or followers or all three? I don’t really follow them so i don’t know. 

Posted (edited)

I have never seen someone be so bad at managing money my god...

Also she does not have the determination/willpower to get through college, I always get excited when people go back to school to further their education but she just never gave me the hard working attitude that you need for college, so I’m not surprised tbh... 

Instead of getting a therapist she’s going to Korea I-

Edited by Yummmi

Posted (edited)

When it's not a set of Koreaboo twins acting like Clowns-in-Chief of ClowneryVille, it's the other one...

I would have been a little empathetic to their situation if they weren't grown-ass women acting a fool online and responding to any slight criticism with nothing but contempt.

They'll be fine. And if they can't pay for shit anymore, they'll steal money from their Mom again (was this the Leslies or the Llamas? I sometimes confuse them in all the fuckery they say online.)

Edited by French Fries

Posted

I mean it's not like they can necessarily stay there. They'd LEGALLY need some form of visa to stay long term, and they'd have to work in some way to...you know...live. Their options to work as a foreigner are limited since they have no degree and they don't speak the language. Even if they wanted to stay on YouTube, I doubt any MCN is going to give them any attention since they're boring as hell. At least with Eddie and Megan Bowen, they pull in the views for their MCNs. The twins don't. And Seoul is a metropolis, meaning it's expensive, so if they are staying for vacation...mkay, but if they plan to live there? Unrealistic as hell.