• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2575 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't want to sound like I'm defending them, I'm not. But I really feel bad for them. Their behaviors on social media shows they are going through something and are in this weird cycle of feeling like shit -> using material items for temporary happiness/escaping their current situation -> feeling like shit because they have no money -> not having money because they spend it on things that people from the outside looking in will deem as stupid -> feeling like shit and demoralized so they dont do things they love to do that could potentially make them money (youtube) etc etc, yall see the picture. They seem lazy but I cant help but feel like there's much more going on than just "laziness". It sucks to see anyone going through this. It's like they are stuck but they're the only ones who can get themselves out of this.

But they also do things that piss people off, begging for money etc and then a day later showing off what you've bought/concert youre going to, oof, not a good look either. These are the things that make me feel like hm maybe this is all just fake and theyre just reckless and lazy.

I'm at a point where I honestly don't want to speak badly or make fun of them, because I somehow feel like I'd be contributing to their misery in a way (if it's real) :/ maybe I'm just too sensitive lol.

I can see where everyone is coming from to be honest though.

Posted

I don't want to sound like I'm defending them, I'm not. But I really feel bad for them. Their behaviors on social media shows they are going through something and are in this weird cycle of feeling like shit -> using material items for temporary happiness/escaping their current situation -> feeling like shit because they have no money -> not having money because they spend it on things that people from the outside looking in will deem as stupid -> feeling like shit and demoralized so they dont do things they love to do that could potentially make them money (youtube) etc etc, yall see the picture. They seem lazy but I cant help but feel like there's much more going on than just "laziness". It sucks to see anyone going through this. It's like they are stuck but they're the only ones who can get themselves out of this.

But they also do things that piss people off, begging for money etc and then a day later showing off what you've bought/concert youre going to, oof, not a good look either. These are the things that make me feel like hm maybe this is all just fake and theyre just reckless and lazy.

I'm at a point where I honestly don't want to speak badly or make fun of them, because I somehow feel like I'd be contributing to their misery in a way (if it's real) :/ maybe I'm just too sensitive lol.

I can see where everyone is coming from to be honest though.

Listen, I have depression too so tbh I do see that they might have that (or other legitimate problems as well) and it is a BITCH. And I've also done a shitty job at work because I was so depressed and was having trouble functioning, so that is also possible for their work situation previously.

But my sympathy for them COMPLETELY stops once they beg people for money and then go spend it on stupid shit again and again, all while being massively ungrateful (their reaction to the StyleKorean or whatever contest comes to mind) and not trying to change themselves for the better at all. If they begged for money that they would use to go to therapy....still gross but honestly I'd be willing to give them a pass. If they tried to get a job, ANY job, again I would have some sympathy. If they seemed like kind, honest girls just dealing with some mental health issues I would sympathize for sure.

But at this point, to me, they seem like they may have depression or other issues but they also seem to be enjoying the fact that they can just get away with doing whatever they want and stealing money from their mom or basically guilting young followers into giving them money while sitting at home on their asses taking pictures for Instagram. Not saying that being an "Influencer" isn't a real job, but imho if you want to make that your "job" then you got to put some real work into it. I'm sorry, but with their consistent behavior I can't sympathize with them at all anymore since it seems like they like to play the victim card while taking advantage of others. 

Posted

these girls gonna be 30, still live at home leeching off their mom, beg for money on twitter and waste all of their remaining money on concert tickets. 

no shade to anyone who lives at home due issues but this beats everything. their depression isn't an excuse for their gross behaviour. i don't feel an ounce of sympathy for them just like they don't feel an ounce of shame. 

instead of trying to hold a job (because hey, when they get a job they don't show up) and move out they rather sell wigs on depop and live in their rooms. they're living their best lives. 🤪

Posted

Listen, I have depression too so tbh I do see that they might have that (or other legitimate problems as well) and it is a BITCH. And I've also done a shitty job at work because I was so depressed and was having trouble functioning, so that is also possible for their work situation previously.

But my sympathy for them COMPLETELY stops once they beg people for money and then go spend it on stupid shit again and again, all while being massively ungrateful (their reaction to the StyleKorean or whatever contest comes to mind) and not trying to change themselves for the better at all. If they begged for money that they would use to go to therapy....still gross but honestly I'd be willing to give them a pass. If they tried to get a job, ANY job, again I would have some sympathy. If they seemed like kind, honest girls just dealing with some mental health issues I would sympathize for sure.

But at this point, to me, they seem like they may have depression or other issues but they also seem to be enjoying the fact that they can just get away with doing whatever they want and stealing money from their mom or basically guilting young followers into giving them money while sitting at home on their asses taking pictures for Instagram. Not saying that being an "Influencer" isn't a real job, but imho if you want to make that your "job" then you got to put some real work into it. I'm sorry, but with their consistent behavior I can't sympathize with them at all anymore since it seems like they like to play the victim card while taking advantage of others. 

I feel you on that. That's what I meant honestly. Specially the part of enjoying it in a weird way. I feel that they know where they're at in life but also want everything to be handed to them. 

Posted (edited)

I haven't followed Celia for that long (and only recently found out about her twin Sonia) and she initially seemed pretty normal to me. Her content reminded me a bit of Kennie JD's, except without all the controversial drama and shit. But after reading through this thread...oh boy I was wrong. Also this was from a couple days ago, but did Celia really just tell people to give her money while simultaneously showing herself spend $700? :amgplz: "i can't get MY monies" Please tell me you're joking about being that entitled right?

5becf9f8327fa_IMG_44811.thumb.PNG.3322315becfa03e21df_IMG_44821.thumb.PNG.08d347

She's already posted 3 times how people have to link their cards in order for her to get money, but I have yet to see her even say thank you?? No one even has to do any of this for her yet she seems so ungrateful because she's not getting the money she expects. I also don't know what this app is but it seems kinda sketchy. Although to me any app that asks you to link your card for their service seems sketchy, which maybe why none of these people are linking their cards lmao.

5becfb4408039_IMG_44791.thumb.PNG.c5de5e5becfb521eb71_IMG_44801.thumb.PNG.fd7f13

Edited by disappointedwitch
words lol

Posted

h-how does these girls still get sponsors and still have “fans” like these two girls are the most toxic gold diggers on the beauty community (or in social media don’t get me started on their twt). They love to self hate and love asking for money, arnt they embarrassed ? they legit use people & their friends for money! This is ridiculous....  

Posted

celia1.thumb.JPG.bc13dd2702b8e0e03c9df29

Not sure if this post was sponsored but this outfit alone is expensive as hell for someone constantly begging for money

celia2.thumb.JPG.6cc912bb84a33ecc74b16b4celia3.thumb.JPG.144e32b29c9d91eabee9da6

Posted

celia1.thumb.JPG.bc13dd2702b8e0e03c9df29

Not sure if this post was sponsored but this outfit alone is expensive as hell for someone constantly begging for money

celia2.thumb.JPG.6cc912bb84a33ecc74b16b4celia3.thumb.JPG.144e32b29c9d91eabee9da6

This is actually hideous, I wouldn't even buy it if it was $5. Their taste is so tacky to me? Also, cow print will NEVER happen. It's fugly.

Posted

Do these girls still stan bts and be delusional about it? 

Posted

Do these girls still stan bts and be delusional about it? 

Just checked celia's instagram, her latest post has a J-hope photocard in her phone case and she's wearing BT21 merch. Not sure if they're still delusional though.

Posted

i really wish i got a screenshot of their ig story but one of them (sonia, i think?) is going to college and made a whole gofundme asking people to pay her tuition... uhm... wtf? a lot of their following are younger than/the same age as them/are in college themselves and they’re really asking for alla that? if i remember correctly, the gofundme goal was in the thousands range. girl. wtf.

Posted

i really wish i got a screenshot of their ig story but one of them (sonia, i think?) is going to college and made a whole gofundme asking people to pay her tuition... uhm... wtf? a lot of their following are younger than/the same age as them/are in college themselves and they’re really asking for alla that? if i remember correctly, the gofundme goal was in the thousands range. girl. wtf.

Has she never heard of student loans like the rest of us? Lol

Posted

https://www.gofundme.com/x4epw-need-help-paying-for-classes

20190120_111701.thumb.jpg.3aa264ddd0cbe9

Posted

By the way, how old are both Sonia and Celia?  I would guess they would be around later mid twenties?

You must place priorities before anything else.  Expensive K-pop concerts, or clothing items that are out of style and branded items aren't priorities but for pleasure for now. It's ironic though, Begging people for money online  is somehow a re-occurring theme for them both. They spend whatever money was given to them for wasteful things. But when they need financial fundings for necessary living essentials they just don't have any left 9_9