• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2589 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, stupid question. But why is Celia’s eye like bruised? I mean the actual eyeball, the white of the eyes always looks like it’s secreting blue fluid.

Posted

what did they need a korean keyboard for .... can yall invest in editing programs and backdrops to improve their video quality. Instead of continuing that dry ass nikita “drama” they should focus on making content but ok.

Posted

Okay, stupid question. But why is Celia’s eye like bruised? I mean the actual eyeball, the white of the eyes always looks like it’s secreting blue fluid.

It's not Celia, it's Sonia and I think she said it was a birthmark.

Posted (edited)

her nose really be having me weak....sis just looking crazy as usual 

4E955F94-4F3C-4376-AB81-B309E3092271.thuDBAAF827-2C7F-419F-B2D5-B41FF1189EA5.thu

giphy.gif

girl is you okay??

I... I honestly don't know what to say, she looks so synthetic, like a robot or something...

I'm genuinely concerned...

Edited by Binky

Posted

I think at this point, Celia'll do just about anything to stay relevant

Posted

„Soo.. umm.. y‘all..“

Why do they always look and sound so fucking bored, depressed and monotone? At least make it look like you‘re having a little bit of fun making a video, jesus. People don‘t really enjoy watching someone depressingly talk about makeup or lenses.

Posted

In the video did Nikita credit other people who did the look besides Celia? If she did then that would have been priceless. 

Posted

28434115_170221646950547_56950400093006027893268_159097058138319_612580241851809

im glaad shes not e-begging or stealing from her mom?

but omg i cant imagine buying a used wig????????????? idk it might be ... musty? whatever, i just hope shes not selling it for like $300 or more since I'm p sure this wig was sponsored 

whatever, Celia dont sell the wig, it looks nice on u

Posted

Honestly the twins were better off contouring their face into straight/slim noses and small jaws like the rest of the broke hoes online. Sometimes I don't like my nose either but I rather deal with the occasional "its not cute" instead getting PS and risk hating it for the rest of my life. 2 years ago I was all about the punk-metal aesthetic and now I'm into flushed cheeks, faux freckles and gradient lips. I most likely won't care for it 5 years down the line too.

They'll be 40, K-pop will be dead, and S.Koreans will have a new trend for their beauty standards. At least with boobs and butt PS you can eventually fix it should you no longer want it. They played Russian Roulette with their face. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly the twins were better off contouring their face into straight/slim noses and small jaws like the rest of the broke hoes online. Sometimes I don't like my nose either but I rather deal with the occasional "its not cute" instead getting PS and risk hating it for the rest of my life. 2 years ago I was all about the punk-metal aesthetic and now I'm into flushed cheeks, faux freckles and gradient lips. I most likely won't care for it 5 years down the line too.

They'll be 40, K-pop will be dead, and S.Koreans will have a new trend for their beauty standards. At least with boobs and butt PS you can eventually fix it should you no longer want it. They played Russian Roulette with their face. 

Very true,  ive noticed korean Beauty ststandards and makeup in general is transitioning into a more natural look and more westernized in a way. Extreme gradient lips arent that popular anymore you see idols nowadays wearing a bright reddish colour all over their lips instead of smack bang in the middle.  Like unique and  soft  natural looking features are becoming more desirable, as opposed to extremely chizzled sharp noses and jaw lines are kind of dieing out and less people are opting for plastic surgery. Their faces will go outta fashion ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) 

Edited by NicoleT

Posted

Will Celia ever stop trying to get involved with everything Sonia does?

93CB81CA-AEA0-4CD0-9B34-89F340423E0E.jpeg

Posted

When snowflakes collide

2C9A20F6-84F8-4DDA-BAD6-E62541A718C2.thu

Oh and btw if anyone wondered what they’ve been up to, they’re constantly asking for money, complaining about w/e, linking their YT videos and depop 24/7, fishing for compliments, saying their videos suck, talking about depression and how they’re ugly. That’s it lol

On another note seeing their selfies always crack me up ‘cause they’re legit catfishes 💀

Posted

I applaud theyve atleast been selling things to take care of their dog though.

Posted

Those HUGE lips are not attractive._.