• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2585 posts in this topic

Posted

How they can still insist they're not koreaboos when they're literally going to Seoul to get ps to look like a kpop idol is beyond me. I lowkey want them to have a botched surgery. Nothing painful, just odd-looking enough that they'd learn their lesson and accept that they'll never be Asian and they should just embrace their natural features. If they weren't so arrogant and entitled, I'd pity them...they obviously have some serious self-esteem issues. :alpacaworry:

Posted

Imagine being this dense.

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 9.11.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 9.11.35 AM.png

Posted

Imagine being this dense.

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 9.11.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 9.11.35 AM.png

She's just making it public that she lurks here.

like, just by seeing her react this way it's just adding more entertainment for us and damage to her "reputation".

Posted

I can't believe they are getting plastic surgery! Their priorities are so skewed, omfg. You don't go to school, you don't have a job and you are short on money and yet you decide to travel across the world to get plastic surgery. Amazing.

I'm so ???? at this. They already look good, and their faces are very proportional and symmetrical to begin with? I mean, if their faces looked really unsymmetrical or something, then it would have made more sense. Don't get me wrong, everyone's beautiful in their own way and you don't need a perfectly symmetrical face to look pretty! It's just that it would have made more sense if they were insecure about such a thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

I know that plastic surgery can boost your self esteem if you are very insecure about something specific and have been for a long time, but it seems like they are getting tons of stuff fixed which, in this situation, is kinda unnerving. I mean, there's a big difference in getting a nose job and getting your entire face revamped. I also feel like their very poor self esteem is the main issue here and I think the fact that they (for some unknown reason) are following Korean beauty standards has a lot to do with it. Those beauty standards don't even apply to them and they are probably going to change in the future, so why on earth would you get permanent surgery to fit into something that is fleeting?

It's kinda shitty to say "but you looked so much better before!" to someone who just got plastic surgery, but I'm pretty sure they are going to end up hearing it a lot. I wonder how they are going to cope with that as they don't have very thick skin to begin with. I'm glad they are documenting it though, it's going to be a very interesting journey.  

Posted

I'm not surprised they're getting plastic surgery, they're in that koreaboo /korean fetishisation bubble whereby they believe korean's look superior to all other races and I'm assuming that they think with korean style ideal features they will look better/ or be seen as attractive koreans. The sad part is that they're actually very beautiful girls and if they weren't so obsessed with korean style/fashion (cough cough the ombre lips)  would easily be one of those IG famous girls. Also after watching those Korean react videos I have noticed that when Koreans see foreigners as attractive they don't look for a V line or a button nose or aegyosal , it seems like they appreciate the difference in beauty...

Posted

when Koreans see foreigners as attractive they don't look for a V line or a button nose or aegyosal , it seems like they appreciate the difference in beauty...

amazing...almost like koreans are real, normal people....

btw the sarcasm was't directed at you, but at the koreaboos like those who try for the whole 'ulzzang foreign queen' look, who don't realize what you said and seem to have this idea of korean people being this monolith of single minded ideas and expectations. And then they want to conform to those ideas of what koreans are in their own head, so they can not only receive  some sort of 'approval' in some way, some how, from koreans, but also bring up what little self esteem they seem to have by simultaneously being "better" than korean girls who do the classic ulzzang look, because those girls obviously look like plastic monsters and don't have the same exotic and foreign beauty kboos all seem to have. 

Posted

Theyre going to look so ridiculous.

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

I'm not surprised they're getting plastic surgery, they're in that koreaboo /korean fetishisation bubble whereby they believe korean's look superior to all other races and I'm assuming that they think with korean style ideal features they will look better/ or be seen as attractive koreans. The sad part is that they're actually very beautiful girls and if they weren't so obsessed with korean style/fashion (cough cough the ombre lips)  would easily be one of those IG famous girls. Also after watching those Korean react videos I have noticed that when Koreans see foreigners as attractive they don't look for a V line or a button nose or aegyosal , it seems like they appreciate the difference in beauty...

okay, i don't get this part 

i don't see how this puts them in the 'koreaboo' category. i'm all for calling someone out, but this is acting like they put a video out on how to get monolids lol 

sunny is always using aave, but no one calls her a blackaboo. you have to be fair when it comes to judgement. if i said anything about their makeup making them koreaboos, i retract it, because it makes no sense (unless they were doing yellow face or smthn) 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

I can't believe they are getting plastic surgery! Their priorities are so skewed, omfg. You don't go to school, you don't have a job and you are short on money and yet you decide to travel across the world to get plastic surgery. Amazing.

I'm so ???? at this. They already look good, and their faces are very proportional and symmetrical to begin with? I mean, if their faces looked really unsymmetrical or something, then it would have made more sense. Don't get me wrong, everyone's beautiful in their own way and you don't need a perfectly symmetrical face to look pretty! It's just that it would have made more sense if they were insecure about such a thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

I know that plastic surgery can boost your self esteem if you are very insecure about something specific and have been for a long time, but it seems like they are getting tons of stuff fixed which, in this situation, is kinda unnerving. I mean, there's a big difference in getting a nose job and getting your entire face revamped. I also feel like their very poor self esteem is the main issue here and I think the fact that they (for some unknown reason) are following Korean beauty standards has a lot to do with it. Those beauty standards don't even apply to them and they are probably going to change in the future, so why on earth would you get permanent surgery to fit into something that is fleeting?

It's kinda shitty to say "but you looked so much better before!" to someone who just got plastic surgery, but I'm pretty sure they are going to end up hearing it a lot. I wonder how they are going to cope with that as they don't have very thick skin to begin with. I'm glad they are documenting it though, it's going to be a very interesting journey.  

Celia can barely deal with people asking about her skin condition and Sonia gets triggered and so upset when she's asked about her birth mark in her eye 😂

Posted

aaa3.jpg

Posted

aaa3.jpg

And some of us are eagerly awaiting the results~

Posted

aaa3.jpg

Hope this surgery goes well! I can't bring myself to wish bad surgery on anyone. 

However, I thought they were two pretty/cute girls (mostly Sonia) initially. So, I'm interested in seeing the results and if they like their new features or not.:alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Sorry if I missed something, but have they actually said what kind of surgery they'll be getting?