• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2589 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2016-11-07_at_1.55.29_PM.thu

And yet...

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.44f0c9a7240a3e3

Screen_Shot_2016-11-07_at_8.52.09_AM.thu

lol.thumb.jpg.f1fbd44011ca2d1956669093b2

Can y'all explain this and stop being sketchy though? It's either sponsored or it isn't. Specifically with Youtubers and bloggers, sponsored trips include ALL accommodations. That's literally the point of it being sponsored. You promote for them and they give you a free trip. I've never heard of the content creator having to pay bc it defeats the purpose...

Sketchy shit aside... It speaks volumes of how little the company actually values your collaboration if you're having to pay for part of it. Not surprising since you both do the bare minimum and upload subpar content but anyway :alpacadone:

"Ion wanna be that person"

Girl you've already asked for money a bunch of times don't act like you haven't done this before.

Edited by M

Posted (edited)

These are supposed to be that korean see through bangs trend? Looks like four strands of hair and you can clearly see its a wig because of her hairline smdh. I know it is but dont you want it to look real? lol

Edited by pikarin

Posted (edited)

Edited by sugarcookie

Posted

These are supposed to be that korean see through bangs trend? Looks like four strands of hair and you can clearly see its a wig because of her hairline smdh. I know it is but dont you want it to look real? lol

I have see through bangs and that is NOT how you cut them. It looks like her wig got chopped up. 

Posted

I have see through bangs and that is NOT how you cut them. It looks like her wig got chopped up. 

yeah I thought they were supposed to look more wispy and cute not like limp and dead or greasy...

Posted

Guess who's currently in Japan 9_9

Posted

Guess who's currently in Japan 9_9

Whoever sponsored them will hopefully see their true nature now. And they hopefully will be broke after a week...

Sorry, but impolite, untalented brats like them shouldn't visit Japan, especially if there's so many people who work hard for visiting the country like once in their whole lifetime.

Posted

michelle, don't start talking shit. 

you look like a linebacker and you're shaped like a stretcher.  

invest in a better wig & you look like a man. 

Posted

bye. don't try to flip the switch by saying that i hate dark skin girls. no correlation whatsoever lmao 

you really want a thread for yourself. sucks for you :alpacaconfused: lmaooo, maui is literally your twin.

Posted

Anyway, now they're in Seoul.  How shocking and unexpected :doge:

Posted

bye. don't try to flip the switch by saying that i hate dark skin girls. no correlation whatsoever lmao 

you really want a thread for yourself. sucks for you :alpacaconfused: lmaooo, maui is literally your twin.

Who are you talking to?

Posted

Who are you talking to?

their friend 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

i think they said that they're going to be in korea for a month... that's a pretty long time tbh. i'm curious to know what they will be doing there. i visit asia for about a month, sometimes less every year but that's because i have family there... and i don't even go out every day. if they're going to seoul to shop for 30 days my eyes are going to roll out of my head lmao

theyre probably gonna go to kpop concerts loll

Posted

Seriously I need to know who tf sponsored this and why? lol