• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2585 posts in this topic

Posted

she mad

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.19.25 PM.png

The thread has 12 pages and is rarely bumped to the top, she must be checking out PULL regularly :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

celia is obviously in denial. she knows damn well that she doesn't put effort into her videos...it honestly looks bootleg. i see second-leg sonia is also being a whiny brat. stop riding on your sister's coattails. 

and they're probably going to korea. for what though? you barely have any furniture in your apartment, and you're always deep in the sand for money. they also need to keep being called out for using korean as an accessory + koreaboo tendencies. gross. 

"I'm LAFFIN" lies. 
you complain, get drunk & cry about these threads majority of the time it seems.

Edited by moos

Posted

1cf661710b604d4fa78f21f59f7a5588.png

sponsored trip & still no furniture in your home. mom must be proud :douge:  at least buy her an ottoman so she can kick her feet up after work. rent-a-center doesn't count.

Posted

Twitter meltdown, again. She's being self deprecating and probably doesn't mean it but I agree... Their skin is too thin for Youtube and they're doing it for all of the wrong reasons. Maybe getting off Youtube and getting a real job will help them come back to reality. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 9.09.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 9.10.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 9.10.17 AM.png

Aight im gonna say this after reading that twitter "rant"

How she gonna say she wanna leave Youtube......when Youtube is the only damn reason why she going on this trip cause how else can she afford (she cant) this trip besides getting a sponsorship from a company....girl bye ✌

Posted (edited)

Cackling @ "people tell me" looool, Celia tells you as she's sitting next to you as you're lurking. You don't care but you've been bitching about this thread and LSA for months. Pls tell us again how much you don't care bb.

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 2.30.27 PM.png

Also, it's a sponsored trip and yet they've both been begging for donations and said they had a month left to save up. That's not how sponsorships work. Try again.

Edited by Heaux

Posted

1cf661710b604d4fa78f21f59f7a5588.png

sponsored trip & still no furniture in your home. mom must be proud :douge:  at least buy her an ottoman so she can kick her feet up after work. rent-a-center doesn't count.

I wonder what their "sponsor" would think when they see them begging for extra money. Let's assume there's really someone willing to pay flight and accomodation for such brats for whatever reason (at least that's what sponsoring means to me) and let's also assume it's really Korea. What do they need extra money for then? If they're only going there to buy more cosmetics, they can stay at home as well.

Posted (edited)

International sponsored trips are all paid for. There would've been no reason to beg for donations if it had been sponsored. If they were begging for extra spending money then yikes considering their spending habits and history.

Edited by Heaux

Posted

Cackling @ "people tell me" looool, Celia tells you as she's sitting next to you as you're lurking. You don't care but you've been bitching about this thread and LSA for months. Pls tell us again how much you don't care bb.

Also, it's a sponsored trip and yet they've both been begging for donations and said they had a month left to save up. That's not how sponsorships work. Try again.

they are so hurt. everyone knows damn well that they're lurking all up in this thread. how about they sign up and tell us how they really feel. don't be mad because we don't fall for y'all mess. 

and to answer your tweet celia, we've seen your living room on snap. buy a rug or something. it's bare as hell. stop making mommy do everything...do y'all even treat her to nice things? lol 

sonia, you only got that sponsored trip because of your sister. calm down, sis. the real tea is that y'all are the losers because you both stay begging for money. have some dignity.  :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

My question is why are they being sponsored for a trip? They don't do much except complain and beg for money on Twitter. Their YouTube content is average at best with their looks being done by more talented and experienced artists. I don't understand what company would sponsor them? 

I dont have much of an opinion on either of the twins, they don't seem awful enough to watch a tragedy unfold but they're also not incredible enough to subscribe to and follow. Really just confused on the whole situation here, lol… 

OT but in a world of Kpop fan twins, those girls Ana and Alex are more interesting, IMO. They post less frequently and have less followers but I like them. They're also not kboos :(

Posted

My question is why are they being sponsored for a trip? They don't do much except complain and beg for money on Twitter. Their YouTube content is average at best with their looks being done by more talented and experienced artists. I don't understand what company would sponsor them? 

I dont have much of an opinion on either of the twins, they don't seem awful enough to watch a tragedy unfold but they're also not incredible enough to subscribe to and follow. Really just confused on the whole situation here, lol… 

OT but in a world of Kpop fan twins, those girls Ana and Alex are more interesting, IMO. They post less frequently and have less followers but I like them. They're also not kboos :(

ana and alex are so cute lol. i like them too :) i think celia and sonia are really cute too but they're personalities in comparison are so ugly lmao like if they weren't koreaboo'n it up and shit like being rude to their fans i would probably genuinely like and wholeheartedly support them! 

I feel like celia doesn't make tweets about PULL and LSA as much as sonia. i don't know why they would ask for money for  SPONSORED trip, unless it's to spend it on random shit they don't need when they should be paying their damn bills and rent instead of asking they're followers for that money. Aren't they tired of living week by week? I really am praying hoping etc. these girls fix their life, and apologize. like, i want them to succeed but not like this. not when they act ugly all the time. we got enough people like that leeching money off 14 yr old fans already.

Posted

joanne = trash

y'all content = trash

now go drown yourselves in alcohol & cry like y'all usually do.

toughen up, buttercup.

Posted

People  are saying their way of speaking is soothing but am I the only one that is annoyed by it? When I first heard it I was kinda like wth because I'd never heard anyone talk like that and that slow. Yeah beyonce has a similar accent but it doesnt sound like that.

Posted

U laffin? Geez, learn how to spell and write and maybe you can find a proper job that way so you won't have to be a beggar. If not for the internet I wonder what you'd do, go out on the streets and beg in tatters, ya know, old-school? And you don't even look at this thread? Come on, we know you are reading it, and you should be grateful that at least someone is talking about you, it means that you do have an impact, tho not the one you would desire. Face it, you're mediocre and it's highly unlikely you'll earn those big youtube bucks, but at least you're here on PULL

:)

No, when I first saw one of their videos I was like are these girls slow in the brain department? Because they sounded like it was so hard for them to make sentences and spew them out; it makes me wonder if they really talk like that or just do so because to them it's "cool" or "exotic" and thus hope to get more views or be "original"

Posted

People  are saying their way of speaking is soothing but am I the only one that is annoyed by it? When I first heard it I was kinda like wth because I'd never heard anyone talk like that and that slow. Yeah beyonce has a similar accent but it doesnt sound like that.

It depends on where she is from. The southern and Midwestern accents are very close for a lot of Blacks because ex slaves like my family moved from places like mississippi to michigan (basically up north). Beyonce is from Houston,Texas so although she sounds like someone from the midwest she has a different way of speaking.  Idk what state she is from doe. 

I just looked one of her videos up now and she honstly sounds fine to me.

Also for her skin tone she seems like she's like me and gets lighter or darker rather easily. I don't think that her foundation is that far of from her actual skin color either.  But then again I'm no make up expert. 

I just wish she'd be less of a baby and a koreaboo. I want more Black kpop/kawaii stuff vloggers to watch and itd be nice if she was less problematic.

Posted (edited)

Screen_Shot_2016-11-07_at_1.55.29_PM.thu

And yet...

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.44f0c9a7240a3e3

Screen_Shot_2016-11-07_at_8.52.09_AM.thu

lol.thumb.jpg.f1fbd44011ca2d1956669093b2

Can y'all explain this and stop being sketchy though? It's either sponsored or it isn't. Specifically with Youtubers and bloggers, sponsored trips include ALL accommodations. That's literally the point of it being sponsored. You promote for them and they give you a free trip. I've never heard of the content creator having to pay bc it defeats the purpose...

Sketchy shit aside... It speaks volumes of how little the company actually values your collaboration if you're having to pay for part of it. Not surprising since you both do the bare minimum and upload subpar content but anyway :alpacadone:

Edited by Heaux
w3rds