• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2589 posts in this topic

Posted

pls do tell who's in ur signature, she's so pretty :( 

Posted

Hidden Content

ming-na wen! in agents of shield i think

Posted

Hidden Content

YESSSS ming-na wen!

Posted

LOOL i used to be mutuals when them on tumblr back in like 2015 before they got yt fame. I can only recall interacting with sonia but celia would always be postin some nasty shit about kpop idols specifically jimin of bts i always found it kind of weird. 

Posted

i just noticed that celia deleted the video with that really bright yellow wig

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 8.01.14 PM.png

Posted

LOOL i used to be mutuals when them on tumblr back in like 2015 before they got yt fame. I can only recall interacting with sonia but celia would always be postin some nasty shit about kpop idols specifically jimin of bts i always found it kind of weird. 

whatchu mean by "nasty shit" :haiplz:

Posted

What are the odds this supposed video actually even gets uploaded??

but on a serious note; I really miss the tumblr them, they were so cool

IMG_0009.PNG

I lied, it's up. TBH Celia especially is so boring and try hard now that I couldn't get through it, especially since I should get to bed for work. But let me know how it is!

IMG_0010.PNG

Posted

whatchu mean by "nasty shit" :haiplz:

...umm weren't those accounts exposed as celia's and her friend's alts? 

that look is nice but if she wore a black shirt she could change it to "exo monster inspired look" and it would still work. 

Posted (edited)

here's the video if any of you want to watch it.

I don't want to be too critical but I will say the look was a bit underwhelming. It's literally just red eyeshadow and lip gloss. 

She also adds this really low 8 bit kpop music to the parts where she speeds up and it's so cringey like it doesn't even go with the video at all. For me I've always thought that 8 bit covers are more on the cute side but Celia's obviously going for more of a glam look so the 8 bit music does not go with it at all especially when she's posing. 

She said her next video was probably going to be a GRWM so I guess we'll never see that PULL drag video? lmao

Her intro was terrible. Constant lip smacking, her hands going all over the place, and she kept pausing like she didn't even know what she wanted to say. Throughout the video she keeps saying stuff like "don't drag me" for dumb stuff?? like she says not to attack her just because she doesn't think exodus is exo's best album, don't drag her if she doesn't look exactly like baekhyun because she has "more eyelid space so the look will obviously look different on her", etc.

On an ending note, she said that she doesn't upload that much because she "doesn't like filming/posting when she doesn't feel like it." Ok so I understand that you shouldn't record or post videos when you don't like it or if you aren't proud of it but she shouldn't expect youtube to be her full time career if she posts a video like twice a month. She's fine having it as a hobby but she should really start focusing on what she wants as her career because she's getting older and youtube/her mom isn't gonna support her forever.

Edited by puppup

Posted

She's incredibly lazy for someone who insists on making Youtube her full time job. Still editing that PULL drag video, Celia? 

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure she has probably tried to do a video of us , but ended up  deleting it  Bc she just ends up exposing herself even more ☠️ (Ends up exposing herself to her followers ) 

Edited by Artist

Posted

not to beat a dead horse buuuuut... THAT FOUNDATION DOESN'T MATCH YOUR SKIN CELIA!!!

also i always cringe at the end of her videos when she finishes the look and starts acting like she thinks she's so fine and starts pouting and squinting into the camera lmao

Posted

that lip smacking while talking thing is so vile

Posted

I agree w/ the lip smacking after every. single. word. it's so annoying. She's never going to match her foundation correctly because she doesn't want to look dark... I mean "orange".