• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2589 posts in this topic

Posted

i just subscribed bc i like watching them/hearing them talk

when i wake up i'll read through this thread and update if my subscription still stands lol :lamasad:

Posted

I'm too lazy to cap but their aunt kicked all of them out and they had to move immediately. Sonia was being petty and instigating on Twitter because she knew her family was lurking her feed. Pretty sure they weren't paying rent before. I wonder if either of them will give up their Youtube dimes to help their mom pay for the place.

Posted

Long time lurker here, but this bothered me so much, I have to make a post about it.

In Celia's latest video her and Sonia were cooking jjajangmyeon (lol) and at the end you can see that they stick their chopsticks straight into the bowl. A handful of people politely commented on how it's bad etiquette and Celia's response was so damn rude...

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.918243504fd9457df

The person wasn't even attacking her, all she had to say was "sorry, I didn't know" but instead she answered so hostile. And I think it's hilarious that she says "im not asian so i wouldnt know".... she sure tries her damnedest act Korean so maybe she should learn some table manners too. :alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

oh my god I saw that too I dont think they have any social skills tbh or irl friends. 

Can some one please tell me what's up with celias bangs in her newest video? Is that some kind of attempt at that korean seethrough bangs trend? lol it looks pretty bad alot of these korean makeup styles look bad on them like the straight brows and gradient lips. Were they in the koreaboo thread? They should have been.

Edited by babywings

Posted (edited)

I'm reviving this thread because I'm petty as hell and know it gets under their skin :alpacaheadshake: 

So basically, their aunt kicked all of them out and they were forced to move. Someone, I'm assuming a brand, offered them an international trip. Being the entitled and lazy brats that they are, they whined about having to get their passports. And in typical Celia/Sonia fashion, they eventually realized that they can't afford the trip anymore and have bitched and moaned about it FOR DAYS. The entire time, they've both been hoarding makeup and whining about other frivolous shit they want to buy. 9_9 They've joked about borrowing money and asking for donations. 

They're still both extremely pressed about the Koreaboo accusations. They honestly don't get it and continue to deflect on Twitter. Every single thing they fixate on is a part of Korean culture. EVERYTHING. I'm low-key suspicious that their trip was to somewhere in Asia because they were being really sketchy and refused to mention where they were going. 

Real talk though, you both overshare way too much. I only follow you on Twitter and all of these details were on my feed without needing to dig lmao. You can't post your entire life on the internet and then get upset when people read it or remember what you said. I highly recommend investing in a diary, K-boo Twins. Here's some of the messiness from their feed but tbh everything they tweet is a mess. The depressed/sucidal tweets are literally because their trip got cancelled, seaux... :alpacafedup:

P.S. Get a job.

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.34.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.38.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.32.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.37.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.38.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.37.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.34.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.33.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.32.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.38.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.40.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.40.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.41.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.33.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.38.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.41.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.41.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.40.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 4.42.19 PM.png

Edited by Heaux

Posted

giphy.gif

I was hoping this would be revived. 

All of the comments about wanting to die show how greatly she blows everything out of proportion and in essence is a drama queen who wants attention. If she doesn't have the money to go on a trip she should be frustrated with her budgeting habits. She shouldn't be broadcasting how she wants to kill herself all over social media. Yes, people do become depressed but in comparison with other events going on in their lives, not being able to go on a sponsored trip would be the least of their concern. 

Instead of getting a job (another job?) they whine on the internet about wanting money. This just goes to show how mature they are ~ Even small children understand that if you want money you have to work for it. 

Posted (edited)

Lurker on this topic too, but this is too fun not to join in.

Their logic is something like this "would everyone please do not judge what I do with MY money" but then again "can I borrow some of YOUR money?". Well, don't judge if people don't want to loan their hard worked money on your lazy booties. Also, them whining about people unfollowing them is so sad it's funny. It's like the're 5 year olds, all they have to say now is that if people unfollow them those people hate puppies, and who is that soulless? lol

Edited by twizllers

Posted

The way they're (sonia) saying they are going to kill themselves is worrying. I agree it comes off like it's more for the dramatics than anything (i.e. actually considering suicide), because of those tweets being followed by ones about their trip and "stop unfollowing me", which makes them seem very ingenuine as people... If someone didn't already know who they were or what they've done (e.g. their bad behaviors) they could have doubted the sincerity of their suicide tweets even more (and probably think they're trying to guilt their followers into keep following) than someone who HAS known what they've done, which is unsettling. I find it unsettling because they could have actually been suicidal when they made those tweets for all I'd know, which is awful, but people wouldn't believe it. That's scary and awful to experience, and I hope that doesn't happen to them, so I'd prefer they just made those tweets for dramatics and didn't mean it. I'd prefer even more they didn't make those tweets at all, though. 

It really makes no sense why they just don't get a job. YT isn't paying them what they need or working out as a career for them? Get a real job that will actually help pay off your shopping habits. Even a job that only pays minimum wage would at least be something greater compared to their current 'solutions', and they probably wouldn't have been kicked out. I hope they realize what kind of shit they're doing (or rather, NOT doing:/..) and GET IT TOGETHER! 

If you girls are reading this, I don't hate you. I want you to get your lives on track for (relative) success and stop begging your followers for money or stealing it from people who support you irl. so here's a check list to make things easier for you:

1. Get a job
  2. Apologize to the people who you stole from irl and those whom you wronged (even online)
  3. Get a job

i just subscribed bc i like watching them/hearing them talk

when i wake up i'll read through this thread and update if my subscription still stands lol :lamasad:

my subscription was still there (for celia) ... despite from how uglyt they are on social media, and in their real life too, I find some of celia's videos..interesting! :hoplz: And I like listening to her talk in her makeup videos.. idk how weird that sounds lol it's like asmr i guess??.. :alpacasad:

i apologize for my bad english in this. :alpacadone:

Lurker on this topic too, but this is too fun not to join in.

Their logic is something like this "would everyone please do not judge what I do with MY money" but then again "can I borrow some of YOUR money?". Well, don't judge if people don't want to loan their hard worked money on your lazy booties. Also, them whining about people unfollowing them is so sad it's funny. It's like the're 5 year olds, all they have to say now is that if people unfollow them those people hate puppies, and who is that soulless? lol

IA, the lengths of evil people must be to unfollow them is astonishing! :harharplz:

Posted

Lmao when you know you're messy and call yourself out before someone else does.

"People gonna think I'm begging" because that's exactly what you're doing? Fuck out of here with both of you hoarding makeup just a few days ago and then having the audacity to beg for money. Get a job, your followers don't owe you shit.

"Um ion wanna be that person but" lmao like you've ever had reservations about begging before, GIRL GOOD BYE.

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 5.57.13 PM.png

Posted

If the trip is to Korea or Japan I'm seriously gonna lose my shit. 

Posted

I really think it is... And I almost hope so because they're going to get dragged so hard for it lmao.

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 11.29.08 PM.png

Posted (edited)

Here's some advice for the girls.

We shouldn't be the ones worried about your money, you should. Saving a little money from every pay check into a small emergency fund is a great way to start.

Why an emergency fund? Well, if you have money saved up on the side, then even if you have a rough month and don't make as much as usual, or you want to take a trip, you have money stashed away to help carry you along without going broke, instead of being limited by however much you made that month alone!

It may help if you keep spending money and saving money in separate accounts, to help prevent impulse buying with money that should be saved.

Edited by Curious Soul

Posted

I really think it is... And I almost hope so because they're going to get dragged so hard for it lmao.

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 11.29.08 PM.png

The fact that they know they're gonna get dragged so they censor and hide their destination is truly pathetic. If you're gonna be a koreaboo, at least own up to it? Stop playing the victim saying that people are antiblack or anti latina for calling you out. Surprise: you can still fetishize Asians if you're a person of color, and if this many people (including other black and Mexican people) are telling you you're messed up and fetishizing Korea, maybe it's time to listen. Gosh, sorry for the harsh words, but I really hate people like this.

tumblr_md31b4Q7Y21rn4jhdo1_500.thumb.gif

Posted

These girls make me go ???? I have so many questions, like how can they live like this? Most people their age are either working or at college, while these two are doing nothing but staying at home, making a video once in a while and begging for money online. Doesn't it get very boring after a while? Don't they get restless or something? 

But ok, they want to do youtube full-time. Well, maybe they should start focusing on polishing their image and stop doing stupid stuff like being rude to their followers (who they need in order to succeed) and clean up their act (stop with the money begging and weird koreaboo shit). Honestly, being a youtuber is a tough job in some ways, like it's very unpredictable. I can't stand youtubers crying "youtube is my only job, guys!!" when they themselves decided to pick youtube over going to college or having a regular job. 

And if they struggle with depression or other mental health issues, they still have a lot of opportunities. The majority of people with depression stay "active" in one way or another (by going to school/having a job), I'm pretty sure staying inside all day doing nothing makes your mental health worse. And they don't even have to do this stuff full-time; a lot of people spend some extra years on their education, while other people only have a part-time job due to their health setting certain limitations.

My point is that they are capable of doing more than sitting at home, begging for money and complaining on twitter. It's a shame though, while I don't watch their videos (I tried, but it sounds like they are going to burst into tears any second) they seem very interesting and unique. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *