• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Celia Leslie / Sonia Leslie

2577 posts in this topic

Posted

Youtube // Instagram // Twitter // Tumblr // Twin Sister's Youtube

Image result for sonia leslie

Info:

• Both are beauty vloggers
  • E-Beg for money
  • Have supported Jeffree Star, a known racist and the CEO of Limecrime, who has dressed up as Hitler and made racist remarks
  • Have stolen money from their parents so that they could buy more makeup
  • Generally just spoiled and use their parent's money for lip fillers and other plastic surgery
  • Wear foundation many shades lighter than their actual skin tone
  • Has openly admitted to looking at PULL
    • Celia claimed that she was going to make a video exposing PULL, but then didn't because people on PULL were looking forward to it
    • Wanted to "spice up" her thread on PULL so she posted fake screenshots in an attempt to stir up more drama
      • This was even after some people praised the twins for doing better
    • Made fake accounts on PULL, trying to bait people, and exposed herself in the process
      • IMG_0384.thumb.PNG.06deb90cff3444417f813
  • Both are Koreaboos and fetishize Asians
    • Possessive over Jimin and other Korean idols

Posted

this is my first post lmao excuse my mistakes because im not fluent

i was so obssesed with her videos but the pixel music kinda throws me off, the subscribers count on her channel grew so fast its almost suspicious lol

the birthmark on her hand is so pretty and her sister also has one on her eye, they are so unique

Posted

this is my first post lmao excuse my mistakes because im not fluent

i was so obssesed with her videos but the pixel music kinda throws me off, the subscribers count on her channel grew so fast its almost suspicious lol

the birthmark on her hand is so pretty and her sister also has one on her eye, they are so unique

Yeah, I think she grew really fast because Pat McGrath posted her and her sister's video on her Instagram and Jeffree Star made a snapchat of him watching their video.

Posted

Celia and Sonia are beautiful but I didn't realize how shameless they were until following them on Twitter and Tumblr. They beg CONSTANTLY for people to send them things. Celia is making good money from Youtube now, so she's chilled a bit. Though, she was asking for someone to buy her a brand new MacBook the other day... Sonia begs for things and whines every time Celia buys herself something. Celia used to post on a weekly basis about how she was buying makeup instead of paying her bills or buying necessary medication. A lot of people thought she was joking - she wasn't. Her car was going to get repossessed until her mother paid for it. Celia takes every paid sponsorship that gets thrown at her and they're both adamant about doing Youtube instead of getting a real job. I respect their hustle but the begging and entitlement is a bit grating.

Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 7.42.56 PM.png

Posted

I honestly can't stand these girls with a passion. Their accents are annoying and when they talk they sound slow. They're always begging, and the pixelated music in their videos gives me a headache and it's too loud. They're koreaboos and I don't really think they're really talented they create the same looks and they're nothing special to me. 

Posted

i lowkey was on her side during the whole juine thing- but i just watched her videos for the first time and ew. "i know some of you guys don't like lime crime- but i got sent these so i don't care. also, i'm missing 3 colors so send me those if you're watching this, lime crime". w o w

like i guess sometimes that kind of stuff can be funny as a joke, but just her tone and the fact that she complains all the time implies that she's actually begging and it's really sad.

Posted

i lowkey was on her side during the whole juine thing- but i just watched her videos for the first time and ew. "i know some of you guys don't like lime crime- but i got sent these so i don't care. also, i'm missing 3 colors so send me those if you're watching this, lime crime". w o w

like i guess sometimes that kind of stuff can be funny as a joke, but just her tone and the fact that she complains all the time implies that she's actually begging and it's really sad.

i watched that video too. it is a bit off putting knowing that her and her sister support brands that are known to be problematic and UPDATE! Sonia blocked me 😪

Posted (edited)

Her comments are a mess. Kudos to whoever was calling her out because it's the truth. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 9.26.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-24 at 9.27.51 PM.png

Edited by creepywaifu

Posted (edited)

Her comments are a mess. Kudos to whoever was calling her out because it's the truth

Edited by cheetoho

Posted

Celia and Sonia are beautiful but I didn't realize how shameless they were until following them on Twitter and Tumblr. They beg CONSTANTLY for people to send them things. Celia is making good money from Youtube now, so she's chilled a bit. Though, she was asking for someone to buy her a brand new MacBook the other day... Sonia begs for things and whines every time Celia buys herself something. Celia used to post on a weekly basis about how she was buying makeup instead of paying her bills or buying necessary medication. A lot of people thought she was joking - she wasn't. Her car was going to get repossessed until her mother paid for it. Celia takes every paid sponsorship that gets thrown at her and they're both adamant about doing Youtube instead of getting a real job. I respect their hustle but the begging and entitlement is a bit grating.

Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 7.42.56 PM.png

Girl they don't even pay for their camera! That's pathetic you can buy lip fillers and a new macbook but not reimburse your mom's money back for paying off your car, you and your sister’s camera, and in that Pat McGrath video didn't Celia say she stole from her mom to buy those highlighters? Which in my opinion aren't even good quality? That was $72 for both highlighters

image.png

Posted

Girl they don't even pay for their camera! That's pathetic you can buy lip fillers and a new macbook but not reimburse your mom's money back for paying off your car, you and your sister’s camera, and in that Pat McGrath video didn't Celia say she stole from her mom to buy those highlighters? Which in my opinion aren't even good quality? That was $72 for both highlighters

image.png

Their being really disgusting right now by posting this girls email on her instagram knowing people can track the email sender down and send her so many death threats. These girls don't understand that they have internet fame even if its just a small little group of minions who will defend them. Now their laughing because the person who sent the email is threatening to sue because Sonia exposed her email to the public. They need to stop being children and just reply on their own with no hype crew watch them catch a lawsuit real quick if they keep playing these petty games. 

image.jpeg

image.png

Posted

Yeah, she did steal that $150 from their mom. :alpacadone: Her subscribers thought that was a joke but she was dead serious. They're both so shameless. I'm honestly not even sure if Celia reimbursed her mom for paying off her car. She's been going to Sephora every other day, buying lip fillers, a MacBook, plane tickets to LA, clothes, etc. Seems like she spends it before she even gets it. 

Posted (edited)

What's the point of lip fillers if they already have full lips? 

Edited by mincedmeat

Posted

Yeah, she did steal that $150 from their mom. :alpacadone: Her subscribers thought that was a joke but she was dead serious. They're both so shameless. I'm honestly not even sure if Celia reimbursed her mom for paying off her car. She's been going to Sephora every other day, buying lip fillers, a MacBook, plane tickets to LA, clothes, etc. Seems like she spends it before she even gets it. 

holy shit, they are so much worse than i thought. i have no issue with instagrammers/youtubers getting money from ads and sponsorships, but straight up stealing?? yikes