Married to Manaki

335 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes in some aspects Japan (and of course some other countrys too) are still behind some western standards (sorry if I hit somebodys nerves, I know there are so many different opinions in Japan as well! Its just a stereotyp and not representing everyone in this country!). For example when my mother was young and if her boyfriend wanted to marry her, he had to introduce her to his family first. She said, that most of the time a woman didint even get to see her boyfriends family before this decision. And its still a typical thing in Japan nowadays too. Of course its changing. Not long ago it was totally embarassing for japnanese people to show their feelings in public and now I see more and more people walking around, holding hands, sometimes even kissing. So we dont know how Manaki is thinking about Venus role in their marriage, but if he is very conservative..... but I think than he wouldnt have picked her. ;)

Posted

I hate to see the part about the astronaut-question. Dont know why she laughed about it. 

Venus has tears in her eyes all the fucking time. Did her mom even understand the questions? 

Posted

marget is totally misinterpreting everything

Margret: she turns 18 then what?

interviewer: well, she will be an adult

Margaret: then what? then what? then what?

Its like she wants him to say your daughter will have sex and drugs and party or something. seriously.:beardo:

Posted

That video was very eye opening, I wonder how much if it is misinterpretation from language barrier and how much of it is Margaret being a bulldozer that takes offense to everything. I think Venus clearly understood and she would have answered all his questions had she not been interrupted constantly.

Posted

In some parts I thought "oh, venus gives him good answers" and then margo starts talking ._. Why is her mom even on the couch? She should have waited behind the camera or behind the wall or the bulding. 

Posted (edited)

Although this interview was taken more than a year ago: Lol at the beginning That Margo said that she maybe could not handle the fame and said no to the internet.... but nowadays posting herself pics over pics and said here in the forum that Venus can do whatever she wants, because thats how a good mother should treat her daughter.. And she said in her free time Venus walks around like a doll but we saw pics and the one person, who lived together with her, said she never (or most of the time) walked around dressed like a doll.
Margo behaved exactly like here in this forum, twisting every word around because she feels attacked by others (in this case by the interviewer).... wow..... I think the interview could have been "good" because Venus tried to answer the questions in a calm and (for her) serious way. But Margo is always interrupting her. But even the way Venus was talking she sounds so brainwashed... wow... xDAnd I had to laugh so hard "we were the only one who looked sane in this show (my strange addiction)" and the next thing was a scene from this show with Margaret walking in a too short dress "Do I look like a doll?" xD  And the interviewer saw what we all have seen, that Venus cant speak for herself! And thats so sad for an 18 year ol...

Edited by *horizon*
these stupid word and grammar mistakes everywhere XD

Posted

Although this interview was taken more than a year ago: Lol at the beginning That Margo said that she maybe could not handle the fame and said no to the internet.... but nowadays posting herself pics over pics and said here in the forum that Venus can do whatever she wants, because thats how a good mother should treat her daughter.. And she said in free time she walks around like a doll but we saw pics and the other person who lived together with her said she never (or most of the time) walked around dressed like a doll.
Margo behaved exactly like here in this forum, twisting every word around because she feels attacked by others (in this case by the interviewer).... wow..... I think the interview could have been "good" because Venus answered the question in a calm and (for her) serious way. But Margo is always interrupting her. But even the way Venus was talking she sounds so brainwashed... wow... xDAnd I had to laugh so hard "we were the only one who looked sane in this show (my strange addiction)" and the next thing was a scene from this show with Margaret walking in a too short dress "Do I look like a doll?" xD  And the interviewer saw what we all have seen, that Venus cant speak for herself! And thats so sad for an 18 year ol...

Yeah,I lmao when she said that. Did she said that she didnt know what kind of show that was? I cant understand her. But when she means my strange addiction then she lied again. I mean, they applied to that show, so they knew what they would get. 

That interviewer lost all his fucks at the end. 

Posted

Honestly guys, next time Margo comes to this forum we should ignore her completely. Because that is what she really cant handle: No Atttention! And than we grab our popcorn and watch her getting furious :haiplz:

Posted

Honestly guys, next time Margo comes to this forum we should ignore her completely. Because that is what she really cant handle: No Atttention! And than we grab our popcorn and watch her getting furious :haiplz:

Margo? Who is that?

big-troll-smiley-emoticon.jpeg

Posted

image.thumb.jpg.147a0b2bc83f8c665b45a521

Who is she trying to fool? >_>

Posted

:hmm: I knew she only signed the papers. But she said the video would be about the marriage she better not upload something dumb, I'm excited to see it.

Posted (edited)

I really really would like to know how his parents think about the whole marriage-thing. I bet they are not proud about their little boy. ;)
I noticed she is trying out the japanese makeup trend with the blush right under her eyes.

She abused the softening tool too much but I have to admit I like the style of the photo. Not the makeup itself because most of the time it looks like you took drugs or something like that by using blush under your eyes

va.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

I don't know if it was already posted, but I find this comments to be really funny xD

venus.thumb.jpg.bcc4a1f357a3a290aead2d26

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure whether I should feel bad for her or not.

I mean,she and her mom trash talked so much when they broke up and just in case it is true that he was a creep and asking for sex,I feel sorry for her that she'll have to marry an obsessive fan just to get a Visa..

She may be naive and I certainly do not agree with a lot of things she does,but she's not stupid and I'd honestly feel bad if she stood there on the day of her ceremony with tears in her eyes (but not because of happiness) and Margo just standing in the corner watching her every move and facial expression ..

Also,in the interview Venus seems to not be offended about the jeans question at first,but then Margo (ofc Margo ,who was just being herself here,bitter and hostile as always) had to turn into this dragon of a mother and make both of them look bad.

Edit: I laughed so much when Margo asked the interviewer what was gonna happen after Venus turns 18 .Gosh Margaret!She's gonna get pregnant and die!How do you not know that!:waatplz:

Edited by lizardqueen

Posted

Am I the only one who wonder's if Venus PS (or whatever) her "boyfriend/ex/fiance/husband:Alpacamad: Please ignore Venus' overly PS'ed jaw and look at his face ;) He honestly looks kinda chubby in his photo, compared to the one who Venus uploaded..

Picture he uploaded :

11821312_1149394888408666_640723270_a.th

Picture Venus uploaded :

Uten_wdafw.thumb.png.cd9f85796670ca4d619