• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Married to Manaki

335 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I hope she will not do that, I don't personally like to see vlogs of only a family and children 24/7, yes I got it, you like your family, your children are the smartest of the world okay, I don't need to see 1000 videos about that, if it is only some videos it is okay though

I can't impose my standards to anybody, if someon's happy with this kind of  videos, it's okay, but I'll avoid this kind of videos as much as possible

it's better to do an informative and original video that can keep your eyes and brain focused on  that, if you want to show your children to your fans, it is okay, but showing them all day long and only talking about them, sorry I'll not follow that, plus, they are showing them against their will, since they are too young to understand

sorry I forgot to say something about Venus's relationship with Manaki, she thinks she's so important at this point to the world ? she needed to hide her relationship because of " jaleousy and hate? wooow, hinding your relationship because of jealousy ? yes every 13 years old girl want to be with Manaki 

Nobody's gonna be jealous of that, I think they wanted to fake their break up, so she can pretend to be the Kawaii pure doll godess desu to her fans, and I think her mother and herself were reading the old forum, because somebody pointed out something about her career if she was with a boyfriend, and magically he became her Ex boyfriend, if only Margo can admit that, if only they can admit we're giving them good tips, and they are reading everything, I'll really have a big respect for them if they admitted that

Venus, if you read this forum, let me tell you something, dear, you are free, and nobody cares about Manaki, and you're making things look ridiculous, writing that on your instagramm, blaming your fans for your choice of hiding your relationship, and insulting your husband to fake it, the fans are not gonna be happy about you saying they are jealous, well, I think you don't care anymore so...

I really had faith on her at first, I though she was smarter than that really 

Edited by mima

Posted (edited)

I never knew she insulted her boyfriend, what did she said about him?

Edited by Eli

Posted

I never knew she insulted her boyfriend, what did she said about him?

Basically she "claimed" they had broken up and had posted rather negative things about him and their break up over social media. This stirred a lot of her fans to join her and talk shit about him, which ... if they really still did stay together behind the scenes, would piss me off. If I was Manaki and I saw all this shit being posted about me by her fans and she didn't event defend me I'd be pissed.

Posted (edited)

Thinking about venus getting married is forcing me to think about her.....consummating the marriage :drool: and that literally made me throw up in my mouth a little.

This!!!

I still vividly have this post of hers in my head where she said that she thinks bras are terrible and that it is shameful to accept your body and be comfortable with it...and that she just wants to stay a kawaii retarded kid forever.......

Someone with such a mindset should NOT be having sex, let alone get married... :S There is no way she is ready for it...

Edited by Puolukka

Posted

I can think of two possible scenarios

1. They dont have sex because margo is interrupting them. Or she says sth like "oh, she is married yes. But she stays a virgin until her 40 birthday"

2. They dont have sex because they cant. When they are both virgins it is really complicated for them. First of all, Venus has to know her body better and maybe she should start masturbating before having sex. And manaki probably knows more about his own body and nearly nothing about hers. 

They should experiment first before they are going to do it. But I cant imagine her to be so mature that she tells manaki what she likes in bed. 

I just hope that they dont force it ._.

Posted

Omg guys can we please leave sex off the topic?

One it's super private between her and her husband, two it's providing some unnecessary visuals. xD

Posted (edited)

I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm actually hoping that Venus is doing this for actual love and not for any other reason. [...]

lol of course she married him first and foremost to get a spouse visa.

I'm sure she likes him in some way but in Japan there are tons of Asian foreigners like Filipinas or Chinese who marry Japanese men to get a visa. Venus just happens to be a white foreigner who is a moderately well-known Youtuber. Sham marriages are nothing new/special.

Edited by Jongh

Posted

To me, this looks like Venus doesn't give a damn about youtube anymore. I think she already did what she really wanted from young age - living in Japan. So for her, living in Japan > youtube. 

Well spoken! I think you are right with that. In PULL 1.0 someone suggested that one day, Venus will simply vanish and won't post anything anymore. Now having achieved to get married to a japanese person, she does not have to try all that hard to become the famous elf goddess desu in Japan and who knows if this marriage provides a financial support as well? This is wild guessing, of course :)

If she does not rely on youtube money anymore, there would be no reason to please any fans and maybe she will post some random stuff fo a while (as she is already doing) and then just disappear.

But maybe she can hve a quiet live, then. I only hope that she and Manaki get along. I have no idea what kind of person he might be.

Posted

Maybe I'm wrong and of course Im stereotyping now (Sorry, I know not everybody is like that ;) feel free to share your experience!) but japanese man doesnt expect their girlfriends or women to pay for anything. I know that this thinking is changing now, I have younger japanese friends who want their girlfriends to pay sometimes for themselves too, but its still a common thing. So I think Manaki will now pay for most of Venus' things (cloth, food etc.) so it could be a good reason to stop youtube because she is now not depending on this money anymore and can now concentrate on her "career" ("modeling" or whatever she believes she can do) and leave her non-japanese-fans behind. Why wasting time on that, when you can put your energy in hunting photographs lololol

Posted

Margaret is a terrible mother, in this video it clearly shows that venus doesn't think for herself and does what ever her mother asks her to. In the interview she is acting like Venus is a child and cant understand the bloody questions and its just uncomfortable to watch. Yet at the age of eighteen  she thinks her daughter should marry this creepy stalker guy. They don't even know each other that well, I honestly sometimes feel bad for Venus because i feel like her mum is suppressing her ability to think freely for herself. I don't like her but I dont want her to suffer because her demon mother.:feelsbad: What is going to happen after Venus gives birth (hypothetically) and she is not as "dolly" and "childlike". Where will the money come from? Who will Margaret leech from?

Posted (edited)

I don't  think Japanese men only wants to marry younger women, it really depends, a well educated men will not take this detail in consideration, and many older women married a japanese man without any problem, without any "pervertion" and they are happily married in Japan, sometimes even with younger males, of course not so much younger, but still

the category who wants  only younger girls is another category of males, and I don't think they are looking for something serious in most of the cases

Edited by mima

Posted

Maybe I'm wrong and of course Im stereotyping now (Sorry, I know not everybody is like that ;) feel free to share your experience!) but japanese man doesnt expect their girlfriends or women to pay for anything. I know that this thinking is changing now, I have younger japanese friends who want their girlfriends to pay sometimes for themselves too, but its still a common thing. So I think Manaki will now pay for most of Venus' things (cloth, food etc.) so it could be a good reason to stop youtube because she is now not depending on this money anymore and can now concentrate on her "career" ("modeling" or whatever she believes she can do) and leave her non-japanese-fans behind. Why wasting time on that, when you can put your energy in hunting photographs lololol

I recently dated a Japanese guy for about 7 months and we would mostly split the bills evenly. Every now and then he would pay for both of us and other times I´d pay for both of us. So it was always pretty even. He was 29. I think it depends largely on the individual person.

In some ways he was very Westernized (he studied in the US for a while and then worked for a Japanese company here in Germany for a few years, which is where we met), but in other ways he was extremely Japanese. For example he made some comments along the lines of "I can´t marry you if you can´t cook" or "You should work out more and lose some weight"... when actually after years of being underweight, I am just now up to a perfectly normal weight range that is far from being overweight. I don´t think I need to mention why we are no longer together. :P So had this gone further and had we gotten married, he would have expected me to be a housewife who does not work and instead caters to all his needs and will basically replace his mother who has done it thus far. Because that´s how Japanese women do it (his words!). Of course I know that not all Japanese men are like this and that not all Japanese women are okay with this sort of role...

But (also wildly guessing) if Manaki is really crazy-stalkerish in love with Venus, I also think that he will pay for anything she asks... There is no way he will let her pay... And I am also extremely curious what he actually expects from her inside the marriage or what he is willing to do for her... Or to word it differently: I wonder if their marriage will be based on mutual respect and compromise or if one person (Manaki) will constantly be giving while Venus is only receiving. I honestly hope that she knows what she got herself into and that she is willing to be an actual part of this marriage. Because if not, I think that someday even Manaki might get fed up with it...

Posted

Puolukka's sentiments are pretty much the average Japanese dude. They won't marry women they can't trust to run a household and raise their kids. I'm sure most men think that way, but the Japanese mindset includes a very housewife taking over for mom ideal.

I am glad my husband doesn't mind I am not the best cook and we work out together if one of us is looking rounder. As far as the way we dated, we took turns paying for things. Now we are married, we combine our incomes and give each other allowance as long as bills and savings is paid.

Everyone's ideals are different. I imagine Manaki, someone who fell in love with Venus through her online activity, would not want her to stop. If she needed financial help, he would provide it, because he doesn't want her to stop being this object he idolized. I'm sorry that sounds harsh maybe, but that is my impression of their relationship.

Posted

Margaret is a terrible mother, in this video it clearly shows that venus doesn't think for herself and does what ever her mother asks her to. In the interview she is acting like Venus is a child and cant understand the bloody questions and its just uncomfortable to watch. Yet at the age of eighteen  she thinks her daughter should marry this creepy stalker guy. They don't even know each other that well, I honestly sometimes feel bad for Venus because i feel like her mum is suppressing her ability to think freely for herself. I don't like her but I dont want her to suffer because her demon mother.:feelsbad: What is going to happen after Venus gives birth (hypothetically) and she is not as "dolly" and "childlike". Where will the money come from? Who will Margaret leech from?

Oh God.. For a long time I thought people were overreacting with Margo's behavior and all, but after I watched this I understood why so many people disliked her :alpacadone: @8:30 tho.. C'mon Margo, it was an understandable question that Venus could have easily answered herself, you know since she so "smartsu and genetically gifted " and all.. 9_9  And you didn't even answer the frickin question :alpacabored: