• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jinnfu

343 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by mincedmeat

Posted

Wow. :darth: That photoshopping is on a whole new level...

She's literally giving herself a new face. Ew

Posted

I have to say, my eyes are pulled a little bit but in completely different circumstances; my slavic heritage, and my family who descends from them are redhead, brunette or blonde, some with pulled eyes too. Nothing really notable in some points, but you know what i mean. My hair is dark i could easily says "wow look at me i'm asian because i have pulled eyes but i'm WHITE HAHA KISS MY ASS"

It is not because someone have a certain aspect that this people is, like, afro or caucasian. She can pass as asian, but she's not. She cannot says "well i have a thin waist" or "my hair is curly" if it's all lie. Bullshit, bullshit. If she's not asian or korean or anything else, why she don't admit it and stop lying to other people? A lot of asians suffers some kind of racism or bad jokes in other countries, inclunding mine, i see it a lot, and these people just start to "use race as a costume", like Agasshi says. It's not funny and it's not pretty, it is not like it was just effects in her pictures or something, she's just trying to be something that she's not and convincing other people that's fine doing it.

Posted

Tbh, she looks nothing like a Korean from my POV, but yeah she could pass for a half SE asian.
But she is lying about her RACE, and it's racist af, i don't fucking care, she can photoshop all she like but the moment she claims she is Asian and speak on our behalf, then it is over the line. I'm tired of seeing my race being used as a costume for people to be internet famous, it is gross & disgusting

THIS NEEDS TO GET VIRAL. I hate when people use our ethnicity as a mask.

Posted

She keeps posting selfies without trying to clarify shit. Probably thinks this will all blow over soon.

Posted (edited)

She keeps posting selfies without trying to clarify shit. Probably thinks this will all blow over soon.

Someone needs to inform the bigger accounts especially the ones with big voices on issues like this so this shameless gets fricking exposed.

Edited by MoonSun

Posted

Tbh, she looks nothing like a Korean from my POV, but yeah she could pass for a half SE asian.
But she is lying about her RACE, and it's racist af, i don't fucking care, she can photoshop all she like but the moment she claims she is Asian and speak on our behalf, then it is over the line. I'm tired of seeing my race being used as a costume for people to be internet famous, it is gross & disgusting

I know! She looks more like a "Gangnam Unnie" gangam_unnie.thumb.jpg.f4b78e1e3cbf2102e 

#DoritoChinGoals

Posted

What are some big asian social justice accounts on instagram? Or tumblr? I will them them about it I bet she thinks we will let this thread to die.

Posted

What are some big asian social justice accounts on instagram? Or tumblr? I will them them about it I bet she thinks we will let this thread to die.

I know asian.feminist but I can't find her account. :alpacadone:

Posted

Yeah dunno what happened to asian.feminist either haven't seen them in a while. For now we should send links to this forum around as much as we can to the insta people with a good following. One of them ought to speak up. I don't want to let this girl get away with this. 

Posted

Good plan. Let's do it 

Posted

asian.feminist new instagram is filipinhoe_makeup. Her old account got deleted by Instagram.

Posted (edited)

asian.feminist new instagram is filipinhoe_makeup. Her old account got deleted by Instagram.

ALRIGHT, I'm telling her

Actually I have to wait until she accepts me so

Edited by M

Posted (edited)

^ I just told her (asian.feminist). If a lot of people tell her(asian.feminist) about this girl (Jinnfu), she (asian.feminist) will definitely speak about this on her account. Hope this make sense!:|

Edited by Retro Senpai

Posted

^ I just told her (asian.feminist). If a lot of people tell her(asian.feminist) about this girl (Jinnfu), she (asian.feminist) will definitely speak about this on her account. Hope this make sense!:|

Good! I hope she does post about her