• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Jinnfu

343 posts in this topic

Posted

She doesnt look korean but look more chinese-ish and that jinnfu insta name, yep 100% korean :drool:

Still, this is fucking gross, god and in her new pics she look like those chinese doll girls who pts themselves too much :rageplz:

She also edits her body too, give herself some big booty. :rageplz:

Posted

some asian girls pretend to be caucasian and vice versa. lol I don't understand

Posted

I follow a chinese girl on weibo that claims to be half italian but she's only chinese and edits her pics to look caucasian lol  

Posted (edited)

From my POV in Asia or at least East Asia, quite a lot of people see caucasian as the best beauty standards because small eyes, undefined & low  nose, tanned/brown skin are seen as ugly while caucasians are pale, has high defined nose with big eyes. For some reason people are also crazy about being mixed, so that's the hype.

For white girls, it's just because they either are koreaboos or weebs ( which makes it more gross tbh )

Untitledadads.png

13239356_10153874912714822_2827928202953705046_n.jpg.5d0c7956eaa234034ef71a8b96683bac.jpg

Untitledsdasd.png

Edited by Zeng

Posted

where do you found these?

Ends up it was also on her mom's fb, I just didn't see it at first because it was a collage and it was small

Posted

Dude control your circle leans it's running away.

Untitled-14.thumb.jpg.a81d6e42d275284288

(App)?

Posted

(App)?

Ba Dum Tsssssss

Posted

(App)?

probably Meitu and a bit of photoshop as well

Posted

Not to beat a dead thread, but I stumbled upon what seems to be her significant other

Screenshot_20160714-101147.thumb.png.8e6

He's also boring, just a yellowfacing koreaboo

Screenshot_20160714-101302.thumb.jpg.66b

(dat photoshop tho) Man, what a couple.

Posted

Omg they're both koreaboos I CAN'T

he doesn't look Asian at all though, clearly editing himself to look Asian.

most of the comments he gets are spanish/portuguese, they probably know each other irl

Posted

Oh fuck make them stop like dam son's/daughters

Like people with in the cosplay community get fucked in the ass for taping their eyes but these run free and wild as shit??? Someone needs to call them the fuck out.

61049797.jpg

Posted

omg koreaboos can't be sane; she was so pretty without this ''azn!!'' shoop thing

do they want to look terrible on purpose??? x0x

Posted (edited)

They must know about this thread because he promptly deleted 15+ photos from his instagram, mostly anything that doesn't look *Korean* enough I guess. But no worries, I saved screenshots of some of the lulzy photos he deleted

20160714_134110.thumb.png.3c9f43b3df5242

20160714_134255.thumb.png.c995648a00d780

Photoshopping on his eyes in the last picture is super cringey, but still not korean imnidaaa~ 

Edited by soju

Posted (edited)

If she knows about this thread, she's still embarrassingly trying to be Korean and so is he

"Hye Jin"

"Stephan Joung" 

GOODBYE

Also this video made me CRINGE

Edited by Lilnat

Posted

Hello, long time lurker. Saw this thread and decided I had to comment.

I know this girl, she's from the same country as me. Just wanted to let you guys know she's not asian.. at all. She's just pretending to be one (oh the yellow face, yet again), like idk why, Jin is not even her real name. I could show some pics to prove too if necessary ^^

I knew she wasn't asian!

I stumbled on her instagram awhile back bc she always comments on asian_feminist's IG page esp. on the posts about anti-asian racism. It's so ironic bc she yellow faces herself. 

I'm east asian so I generally can tell whether someone is asian or not but I was so confused when i saw her photos. She looks asian but something in me felt like she wasn't.