• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Frill-Ability (Ellejay/Helljay)

Ellejay Volpe is a Lolita known for being a super bullshitting drug-addict attention seeker.

She is a lesbian and a self converted Muslim.

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ElleJayVee

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/FrillAbility

Facebook: www.facebook.com/FrillAbilityLife

Tumblr: www.frill-ability.tumblr.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/frill_ability

Converting to Islam Blog: http://www.sherryandcookies.com/

1437961350795.jpg

Posted

Care to elaborate a bit more as to why she is a 'super bullshitting drug addict attention seeker'? :Alpacaconfused:

I've never heard of her before. My first opinion is that she looks incredibly adorable and I love her style, especially the bow on her hijab!

Posted

^ If you look closer it seems she made it have odango too. That's really cute and clever. :alpacacrush:

Posted

While as far as lolita goes, I don't think her outfit is coordinated well, I don't see anything in your post that elaborates on the point of her seeking attention or doing drugs. We tend to favor screenshots and proof more than other gossip websites. Without proof this just looks like a vendetta-chan post.

Posted

Ah, was she the one who became Muslim just for the Hijab Lolita craze?

At that time, basically anyone who did it got tons of followers and from what I heard, she converted basically for the craze. I think there's something about her on lolcow.

Posted

She's a lesbian, drug addict, attention seeker, AND a muslim? I don't understand this, how can she do all of that, and still worship God? 

lol

Posted (edited)

She's a lesbian, drug addict, attention seeker, AND a muslim? I don't understand this, how can she do all of that, and still worship God? 

lol

Oh no she's muslim she needs to be 100% perfect straight and drug free. SHAME

3C6VDpu.gif

Not all Muslims or any other religions are nuns and priests you know they are like every religion and every person.

no one was born with no sinful flaws.

Before we drag her name to the dirt drug addict or not proof is needed or nothing happened.

Sure it's all fun and games here but this keeps happening where when people online are ass hurt and post about people they dislike and makeup shit.

Snowflakes or not proof is needed and we are messing with peoples lives here.

Edited by Satanic

Posted

Oh no she's muslim she needs to be 100% perfect straight and drug free. SHAME

3C6VDpu.gif

Not all Muslims or any other religions are nuns and priests you know they are like every religion and every person.

no one was born with no sinful flaws.

Before we drag her name to the dirt drug addict or not proof is needed or nothing happened.

Sure it's all fun and games here but this keeps happening where when people online are ass hurt and post about people they dislike and makeup shit.

Snowflakes or not proof is needed and we are messing with peoples lives here.

Agreed , as a person myself who lives in the middle east i can tell you straight away that there are lots of things that people do wither they are the most religious people in the world or not , you would never know what so ever person intention in life or deeds but apparently we live in a world where we need to film / take picture of things just in order to make people believe our saying :/

i have searched up about this girl and i found lots of pictures and images in Lolcow indeed i will put them all in a spoiler section since there is too many and has been going on lolcow compared to here . 

1438015709953.png 1438220219632.jpg1438543670177.jpg1438543729815.jpg1438620707471.png1438620763505.png

1444417291951.jpeg

1444505812135.jpg

1444833789995.png

more image : 

more 1438634235146.png 1438634303581.png1438634341314.png1438824278548.png1438842068012.png1443951267845.jpg1444103864536.png

Credit  : Lolcow . 

Posted

I wonder if other muslim lolitas or muslims in general can test her knowledge in islam and to be fair if I wanted people's attenshion I won't convert to a religion I would do something much worst.

Like commuting to any religion is hard word and its a change of lifestyle it makes me wonder it's crazy to thing she would change her whole life style and living ways to seek attention.

I know a lot of religions not only islam would have with in their books ''kill the gayz and they all go to hell'' but people need to know this is 2016 and people with in every religion chose to agree and disagree when it comes to their religion and talk about it openly, there are a number of people with in the LBGT community who are with in a religion or religious and heterosexuals who are okay with in a cretin religion and don't mind LBGT people.

Stereotyping any person because of their religion no matter what it is is just so 50's.   

P.s: this is my personal opinion when it comes to religions it's okay to disagree with me.

Posted

I wonder if other muslim lolitas or muslims in general can test her knowledge in islam and to be fair if I wanted people's attenshion I won't convert to a religion I would do something much worst.

Like commuting to any religion is hard word and its a change of lifestyle it makes me wonder it's crazy to thing she would change her whole life style and living ways to seek attention.

I know a lot of religions not only islam would have with in their books ''kill the gayz and they all go to hell'' but people need to know this is 2016 and people with in every religion chose to agree and disagree when it comes to their religion and talk about it openly, there are a number of people with in the LBGT community who are with in a religion or religious and heterosexuals who are okay with in a cretin religion and don't mind LBGT people.

Stereotyping any person because of their religion no matter what it is is just so 50's.   

P.s: this is my personal opinion when it comes to religions it's okay to disagree with me.

agreed but the oddest thing about it why hijab ? where i live in a modernized islamic neighborhood no one forces you to wear the hijab just to symbolizes your " muslims " evenly a lot of muslims religious actually criticize each other online even when one of them "shows off " the slightest skin  /wearing make up or does a " sin " on the internet  some of them are under society pressure ( it can go even to more darker stories :/ yet this is a different subject ) 

my point is so perhaps the whole " muslim iconic hijab " was her intention (?) 

another odd thing about is that she really has less than 1 K followers in youtube i or any other media she has along with she is a person on a wheel chair that people online have made a full page accusing of drugs / lesbian / bullshitting people  , do not get me wrong i am not denying all of it after all there is images for that ....

Posted

a self converted Muslim.

Self converted?

as a muslim my self I can tell that you can't just one day get up and say that your a muslim now

you need to have witnesses present when you say your shadah and someone to help you say it if you don't know or cant say it

so you cant self convert in islam you just convert

so because of that I don't really believe of think that she is a muslim

Posted

I find it weird if she become Muslim only for wearing Lolita hijab... Anybody can wear it whatever your religion is, right?

Posted

Huh, well this is interesting...

This girl likes my pics on Instagram and it's surprising to say the least that she's discussed on PULL and LOLcow, especially for being a drug addict and whatnot.

My first impression of her (pre-PULL) was just "eh", thought of her as any other Muslim girl wearing frilly hijabs. Whether she is a true convert is between herself and God but I really don't know what to think of her. She seems to be completely lost amidst trends and big decisions (such as religion).

I respect your opinion but truth be told, there are a lot of Homosexuals in Islam and the religion does not condone killing or hurting them for that purpose. It's just misconception. But I won't drift away from the main topic here.

What it seems to me (as a first impression) is that she tries to go between extremes to possibly grab attention, ie: being a Lolita Muslim, a Lesbian and having other issues such as drugs. One person mentioned that she was Wicca pre-Islam? Maybe she's going through a self-exploration journey.

Posted

agreed but the oddest thing about it why hijab ? where i live in a modernized islamic neighborhood no one forces you to wear the hijab just to symbolizes your " muslims " evenly a lot of muslims religious actually criticize each other online even when one of them "shows off " the slightest skin  /wearing make up or does a " sin " on the internet  some of them are under society pressure ( it can go even to more darker stories :/ yet this is a different subject ) 

my point is so perhaps the whole " muslim iconic hijab " was her intention (?) 

another odd thing about is that she really has less than 1 K followers in youtube i or any other media she has along with she is a person on a wheel chair that people online have made a full page accusing of drugs / lesbian / bullshitting people  , do not get me wrong i am not denying all of it after all there is images for that ....

I lived in the middle east in the past for 5 years and yes there is no killing of my gays and lez's there but media confuses the middle east with other extreme Muslim contraries.

Posted

It makes me cringe that she would convert to being a Muslim when real Muslims face racism and hate crimes so often and I thought milking her disability would be enough. There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian though unless she's lying a lot of the girls on tumblr are lesbians but go and date guys I don't get it I could see her doing that though becuase there's always something new from her to get attention on social media.