• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

akidearest

825 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to see what the eyeliner police say about this one.

(Heads up....Joey pretty much said she was the Queen at applying the eye-LINE. He's a guy tho and her bf so...)

Also guys, I guess she really does make weird faces and does that thing with her mouth. Does she KNOW she's doing it though? If not, I wouldn't make fun of her for it. On the slight chance that it's a nervous habit.  I used to do something similar and didn't know until years later my mother told me about it. It's related to OCD. It hurt my feelings the way she brought it up and I bit her head off for it. :alpacashocked: So it's not out of the realm of possibility. Then again, I wasn't trying to be animu and it seems like a lot of people who are do this odd thing. She looks SO much better when she refrains from doing so. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Lots of comments on her *chest*...

I did find the fact that Joey was fawning over her and so complimentary quite sweet and endearing tho...:alpacawink: 

Edited by Snowconecat

Posted

To be fair her eyeliner doesn't matter so much here because it's obscured by her falsies and mascara. Some unevenness in eyeliner is always expected imo, I don't have the steadiest hand either... but it's just with her, she makes it far too chunky on a regular basis and that's a stylistic choice I don't particularly agree with.

Posted

Her lips look so cracked :'( can't Akibento provide Vaseline?

Posted

Hey lips are killing me just from looking at them... My own are super dry because of the cold winter and I can't put enough chapstick on them to keep them somewhat hydrated (trying to drink more too), I don't understand how it's not bothering her even when she's holding them into a HD camera for a make up tutorial...

Also, I'm sorry but how is this cosplay make up...? The only difference there is to her usual make up are the lenses and the fake lashes, no? There's like zero effort. When I used to cosplay, I put on a lot more make up simply because it's not showing up on camera as much as it feels. Some contouring, some blush, eye shadow? Her eyebrows? Lip anything?

Or maybe a "makeover" just doesn't qualify as tutorial... Maybe I'm just too old for that.

Posted (edited)

To be fair her eyeliner doesn't matter so much here because it's obscured by her falsies and mascara. Some unevenness in eyeliner is always expected imo, I don't have the steadiest hand either... but it's just with her, she makes it far too chunky on a regular basis and that's a stylistic choice I don't particularly agree with.

I thought it was both the technique and the chunky preference that most here dislike. I just know that there are so many comments about it. What a coincidence that she posts a video that straight up showcases it while her bf says he watches her do it everyday like a 'master.' I think the way she did it in this video is the way she does it everyday because that's pretty much what was stated if you watch it. (Again...says he watches her do it like this everyday and something about taking seconds or being fast at it, etc)

Yea I've stated something similar earlier that I suck at applying makeup as well so that's ONE of the reasons I just don't wear it anymore. 

If she just likes her eyeliner that way and she's not going to change it for anyone, then why is it continuously brought up when it's a moot point?:alpacaconfused:

Her lips look so cracked :'( can't Akibento provide Vaseline?

ugh I've already talked about how I don't like the lip/Chapstick comments but this made me laugh 

damn you  

and honestly maybe akibento WILL send some as a passive agressive "fuck you" after her latest display of appreciation for them :harharplz: 

She said she wanted a gift card. Maybe they will send her one to CVS with a coupon 

image.png

image.gif

Edited by Snowconecat

Posted

MYGOD. joey praising her for EVERYTHING made me want to die asap

also for whatever reason i feel like that wig/hairstyle looks really awful on her :S

and the LIPS WHY DIDNT SHE EVEN ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING WITH THEM LOL;

Posted (edited)

She looks way better put together than on her other vids. Idk. Her eyeliner bothers me though, those swoops so painful to watch (left eye was fine, the right one seemed almost messy, but the eyelashes distracted away from it so it was fine). :alpacadone: I agree with the comments who said blue eyes look good on her.

The wig however looks really bad on her, it makes her face so wide and round, not flattering at all. And no eyeshadow, lip makeup, face contouring (minus cheekbones and jawline) whatsoever ? That's kinda disappointing for a cosplay makeup...

I thought Joey's commentary was cute but calling her the eyeliner master ? Okay I guess... Well, he's a guy and isn't into make-up so...

Edited by SKR
I re-read my comment and sounded like a huge ass xD

Posted

Oh, I really dig the blue eyes on her :alpacacrush: But Jesus Christ do I want to slap Vaseline on her lips!!! Girl, at least smear on some chapstick before recording such a HD video of your face being THIS CLOSE to the camera :alpacadone:

I'm jealous of her skin tho, it's so clear! Joey was right with saying that she really doesn't need foundation. I quite liked the result but then, ofc, she has to pull faces again :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Oh, I really dig the blue eyes on her :alpacacrush: But Jesus Christ do I want to slap Vaseline on her lips!!! Girl, at least smear on some chapstick before recording such a HD video of your face being THIS CLOSE to the camera :alpacadone:

I'm jealous of her skin tho, it's so clear! Joey was right with saying that she really doesn't need foundation. I quite liked the result but then, ofc, she has to pull faces again :alpacaworry2:

yea I thought her skin looked nice too

Posted

The eye makeup looks pretty flattering on her, and her skin is really nice!! I think if she wants coverage she should just opt for a BB cream or something, it'd save her some money. To be honest, I thought she was gonna do her eyebrows and was kind of disappointed that she didn't, I think she'd look really put together and more appealing if she put more effort in to her look. Also does she have eczema above her upper lip? If she does she should really take these chapstick comments into consideration.

Also like I get this voiceover trend is supposed to be like "haha boys don't know make up lol" but I feel like Joey went a bit over the top with it, like really? You couldn't tell right off the bat that she was holding an eye lenses case, even if he meant it as a joke it was a miss. :alpacafedup:  His compliments were really nice though, I'll admit they made me smile even if they got to be kind of excessive. Except the eyeliner one, shut up Joey. 

Posted

Is it just me or is something up with her ear? :alpacaconfused:

Screenshot_20170110-223644.png

Posted

Is it just me or is something up with her ear? :alpacaconfused:

Screenshot_20170110-223644.png

dry skin patch?

and I can't tell...are her ears not pierced?

Posted (edited)

Eczema could be a possibility, as earlobes are quite an unusual place to get dry skin. A good skincare routine would be key if that were the case, so that may be why her skin is so clear; if she did have eczema she'd have to make an effort in that department. 

So I guess I'll be the "eyeliner police" and point out that in the thumbnail it actually looks 90% better than her usual flicks. :alpacaheadshake: Points for even bothering with liquid eyeliner every day because it's an art. I didn't watch the entire video as I agree with some of the other comments - and the pictures speak for themselves - this isn't really a cosplay makeover. She's literally added falsies and not a lot else. People would wear more make-up on a night out.

And if they really didn't want to be "that YouTube couple" then they've gone down completely the wrong road with it. 

Edited by Amika
my grammar is shocking

Posted (edited)

Eczema could be a possibility, as earlobes are quite an unusual place to get dry skin. A good skincare routine would be key if that were the case, so that may be why her skin is so clear; if she did have eczema she'd have to make an effort in that department. 

So I guess I'll be the "eyeliner police" and point out that in the thumbnail it actually looks 90% better than her usual flicks. :alpacaheadshake: Points for even bothering with liquid eyeliner every day because it's an art. I didn't watch the entire video as I agree with some of the other comments - and the pictures speak for themselves - this isn't really a cosplay makeover. She's literally added falsies and not a lot else. People would wear more make-up on a night out.

And if they really didn't want to be "that YouTube couple" then they've gone down completely the wrong road with it. 

lol well good to get the word from the sheriff's mouth I guess....I honestly don't think I can tell one way or the other, and it's not my concern with her as it may be others.

yes, they are BEYOND "that couple" now, and it escalated so fast, I wonder how the viewers who like one but not the other feel about this...

image.gif

Edited by Snowconecat

Posted

the concept of the video was cute...but joey praising everything she does is just cringey. he would be the type to fucking praise agnes for farting in his mouth (not like shit comes out of his anyways.)

he really should dust his knees off... and also, what is that cosplay? its about the same level as nigris on the thought of titty exposure.