• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

akidearest/ The Anime Man

1860 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea that "face" she makes every damn time pisses me off ūüėā Like I understand you wanna look cute ,but you doing that face makes you look like Oscer. Aki get your "no lip" face out of every pic and make another expression.¬†

12899705.jpg

And she flares her nostrils too for some reason xD like, what the fuck

Posted

Her butt is really flat considering the rest of her body tbh. It's almost weird. Sorry for being a bit too mean, but she's the one who insists everyone notice how thicc she is. Her sexy face looks like someone took it when she wasn't prepared and about to blink.

All of her modeling looks so damn unprofessional.

Skjermbilde.thumb.PNG.d238ba8db0825b2e9d

Doesn't aki look weird here? Dunno if they're just masters of flattering angles but her face barely looks like her. Does anyone think it might be shooped?

And i can't help but notice that this guy has those blonde highlights. You think that's what joey was trying to go for? xD

I like this pic of her bc it looks like she finally washed and brushed her hair

Posted

I like this pic of her bc it looks like she finally washed and brushed her hair

Savage:megusta:

Posted

Her butt is really flat considering the rest of her body tbh. It's almost weird. Sorry for being a bit too mean, but she's the one who insists everyone notice how thicc she is. Her sexy face looks like someone took it when she wasn't prepared and about to blink.

Doesn't aki look weird here? Dunno if they're just masters of flattering angles but her face barely looks like her. Does anyone think it might be shooped?

And i can't help but notice that this guy has those blonde highlights. You think that's what joey was trying to go for? xD

It's definitely shooped. Just look at her nose and how her skin is lighter than the rest of her body (or maybe it might be the lighting idk). But, everything looks so smooth on her. Either her nose in extremely contoured or it's shooped (I'm leaning more towards the latter).

Also, does anyone find Seb kinda annoying? It might just be me lol! 

Posted

It's definitely shooped. Just look at her nose and how her skin is lighter than the rest of her body (or maybe it might be the lighting idk). But, everything looks so smooth on her. Either her nose in extremely contoured or it's shooped (I'm leaning more towards the latter).

Also, does anyone find Seb kinda annoying? It might just be me lol! 

No i think seb is annoying too. Just from checking his twitter for a little while i got a mix of second hand embarrassment and annoyance.

Okay. So it's probably seb doing the shooping. Just seeing his twitter images and selfies it's clearly he shoops himself a lot, but how does Aki and Joey just think it's okay to be shooped like that? I'm not trying to control them, but if i took some photos with someone and they photoshopped both of us to make us look hotter i would force him to delete the picture and i'd be so embarrassed!

Posted

Something about seb is starting to get fishy... maybe hes gonna get a thread here soon... and yeah, thats definitely retouched, im sorta familiar with the whole aesthetic that seb tries to put out, and its just obvious

Posted

For me sebastiano seems really headass and fakedeep but I haven't seen him do anything problematic (so far)

Posted (edited)

Of course it doesn't really look like her. She's standing next to Animu Justin Beiber. You think he's going to let anything be natural in this picture?:haiplz:

I think it's make up though.

Edited by Hima

Posted

I didn't see anyone post this, so here's Aki's new video. It's decently funny since these kinds of anime are really dumb, but the title and thumbnail are clickbait since you can't actually interact with it and she obviously tailored her comments to fit the scenes before recording. She does this really awkward skit in the beginning, starts flaring her nostrils:

aggyroommate(2).thumb.png.793e0b11ccbcbc

And then makes this face:

aggyroommate2.thumb.png.f7d6fab7ee38e5be

BUT GOD I COULDN'T STOP STARING AT HER HICKEY. IT'S JUST. RIGHT IN YOUR FACE UGH. :melting:

Posted

I'd like to say Aki's acting in the beginning was pretty good and I stopped after that.

Posted

I'd like to say Aki's acting in the beginning was pretty good and I stopped after that.

the only acting shes good at is being a dumbass

Posted

lmao this is from a week ago but im surprised it didnt get posted here and it made eyeroll so hard

12A5Oue.png

joey needs to realllly read his tweets and think about what he's writing lmaaaaaaaaooo

Posted

lmao this is from a week ago but im surprised it didnt get posted here and it made eyeroll so hard

12A5Oue.png

joey needs to realllly read his tweets and think about what he's writing lmaaaaaaaaooo

Or actually take his own advice

Posted (edited)

I didn't see anyone post this, so here's Aki's new video. It's decently funny since these kinds of anime are really dumb, but the title and thumbnail are clickbait since you can't actually interact with it and she obviously tailored her comments to fit the scenes before recording. She does this really awkward skit in the beginning, starts flaring her nostrils:

aggyroommate(2).thumb.png.793e0b11ccbcbc

And then makes this face:

aggyroommate2.thumb.png.f7d6fab7ee38e5be

BUT GOD I COULDN'T STOP STARING AT HER HICKEY. IT'S JUST. RIGHT IN YOUR FACE UGH. :melting:

Lmao, I didn't see it at first but now I can't stop staring at it either.

At least we know that they seem to be leading a somewhat steady sex or at least making out life... I guess?

12A5Oue.png

woBtcQX.jpg

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

omg her acting wasn't terrible but it totally made me cringe :alpacaworry:
also joey and aki are putting their relationship so high up on a pedestal that it's just going to be so much worse for them now, if they do ever break up. We all know Joey will try to pull some "don't dive into our private lives just because we r famous wahhh!"

which by the way always rubbed me the wrong way. it's not like he's consistently making over 500k views like oter youtubers who don't even consider themselves famous. i think he forgot how to be humble because when he uses the famous thing as an excuse for things i just wanna shake him. when most of your subscribers dont even watch your content i don't really think you can call yourself famous.

But! maybe thats just me being salty :')