• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Akidearest and The Anime Man

9105 posts in this topic

Posted

How did this get 1.1K retweets? This is the most bottom-tier, middle school boy humor.

Easy, check out the manga community, it's full of Jobos

Posted

If you read between the oblivious lines it can also be interpreted as him openly admitting he has a secret irl GF 

I know he trying to be funny by basically saying "i have more than one 2D waifu"  but  its the last sentence "Why settle for just one?" that really sus and makes you wonder. 

probaby reading to into it but yeah 

No, no. I read it the same way. 

Peak douchebaggery right there

Posted

Aki needs to find some self-respect and leave this dickhead. 

Knowing her she'd be like:

"Guys you keep telling me he says stuff like this and I'm just like..........

I hope he shares them"

:beardo:

No, no. I read it the same way. 

Peak douchebaggery right there

Oh yeah no me too. He's implying he either wants or already has a second GF.

And as stated before, I doubt Aki would speak against him about it if he wanted a second one. She wants to remain the "cool hentai-loving GF"

Posted

Knowing her she'd be like:

"Guys you keep telling me he says stuff like this and I'm just like..........

I hope he shares them"

:beardo:

Oh yeah no me too. He's implying he either wants or already has a second GF.

And as stated before, I doubt Aki would speak against him about it if he wanted a second one. She wants to remain the "cool hentai-loving GF"

Bold of him to assume that he can find two girls desperate enough to be with his greasy ass. He looks like he smells like spoiled milk. 

Posted

qSDWAGRTFYUKHIJK7.thumb.JPG.c7eff64c37fe

Just ew

no one:
aki: omg look how quirky my bf is!! I love him sooo much xDDDD UwU

Posted

i don’t understand why jobo is so shocked that he’s not getting VA work in japan like it isn’t something that people are going to school for and training to do over there.

like yeah okay you might have been okay at impressions 4 years ago but this is a serious job for all the people involved so why would they want a guy who’s making a living off of watching hentai and being greasy 

Posted (edited)

New video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUMutzjXz5s

Roasting and changing the scores of the animes he watched.

But first,here’s an ad:
B45A73F2-61FF-4BC4-A790-DD375F7B20DA.thu

I couldn’t resist having one last dig at Dr Plenti-O-Henti!
5E81C9CA-6924-403B-B291-7AEA2D320944.thu

26DC6FB9-4381-46F9-925C-37888A14CF60.thu
994233A3-87C4-424D-A805-F694EB01C51B.thu
C7572CF7-7F61-4187-801C-D4BB0C91CB30.thu
787A8A4A-3330-4CFA-BAFD-8DBFDC8553CE.thu6932C5D8-01E1-480B-9743-A29A35856EAD.thu
820FD7E3-68D3-4FB5-B055-5A396157DA4A.thu

Edited by Marc

Posted

New video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUMutzjXz5s

Roasting and changing the scores of the animes he watched.

But first,here’s an ad:
B45A73F2-61FF-4BC4-A790-DD375F7B20DA.thu

I couldn’t resist having one last dig at Dr Plenti-O-Henti!
5E81C9CA-6924-403B-B291-7AEA2D320944.thu

26DC6FB9-4381-46F9-925C-37888A14CF60.thu
994233A3-87C4-424D-A805-F694EB01C51B.thu
C7572CF7-7F61-4187-801C-D4BB0C91CB30.thu
787A8A4A-3330-4CFA-BAFD-8DBFDC8553CE.thu6932C5D8-01E1-480B-9743-A29A35856EAD.thu
820FD7E3-68D3-4FB5-B055-5A396157DA4A.thu

I play SINoALICE but the way he advertised it makes me want to delete it off my phone. 

Other than that couldn't even bring myself to watch the video. He's irritating to watch.

Also damn...

20200721_043833.jpg

Posted

I play SINoALICE but the way he advertised it makes me want to delete it off my phone. 

Other than that couldn't even bring myself to watch the video. He's irritating to watch.

Also damn...

20200721_043833.jpg

Yep,that’s a real bummer but oh well,the old girl had a great run.

Posted

so one user got permission from Nyx to make a discord, sort of like a fill in for pull. "hi everyone! i just made a discord server after nyx gave me the OK. feel free to join! https://discord.gg/2NX4DaB

original comment is on this page https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/13820-pull-is-closing/?page=2 of the 'PULL is closing' thread

if you join the that discord  they're going to be posting different chat threads for each of the personalities that are already on PULL as was any new ones ppl might want. Gurugossip has a similar one since they're website is constantly going down. Also for those who've never used discord, you can mute/customize which threads you want to get notifs for.

Just thought I'd post this on all the threads I comment/lurk on!

Posted

😔 gonna miss you all

Posted

Bold of him to assume that he can find two girls desperate enough to be with his greasy ass. He looks like he smells like spoiled milk. 

Oh definitely. His hair looks like he hasn't even put a brush through it. Like at all. He probly doesn't even know what a brush is.

Also damn...

20200721_043833.jpg

Aw no. :( But I guess things can't be helped. I'll miss this place in the one and a half years I've been here.

Posted

RIP PULL my only regret is that Joseph wasn't called out before this site closed.

A few things to address:

1) I have ragged on Joseph for his appearance when I almost always say 'don't criticize people for their appearances'. I want to make it clear that the reason I'm criticizing him is that Joseph literally cannot be bothered to shave or (by the looks of it) take a shower. Those are things that he can change. He's an adult. If I shared a class with him I'd sit on the opposite side of the room.

2) PULL is mostly documentation, but I honestly wished that someone with a platform would do something, anything about Joseph. He is a genuinely disgusting person who has shown zero guilt, shame, or remorse in his now years long pedo behavior. How he is still going when Shane Dawson is being cancelled for almost exactly the same shit is beyond me.

Anyway, it was a good run while the site was up, and I'm glad that at least somewhere (i.e. PULL) called out Joseph on the shit he's been pulling (haha) in public on the internet.

Posted

RIP PULL my only regret is that Joseph wasn't called out before this site closed.

A few things to address:

1) I have ragged on Joseph for his appearance when I almost always say 'don't criticize people for their appearances'. I want to make it clear that the reason I'm criticizing him is that Joseph literally cannot be bothered to shave or (by the looks of it) take a shower. Those are things that he can change. He's an adult. If I shared a class with him I'd sit on the opposite side of the room.

2) PULL is mostly documentation, but I honestly wished that someone with a platform would do something, anything about Joseph. He is a genuinely disgusting person who has shown zero guilt, shame, or remorse in his now years long pedo behavior. How he is still going when Shane Dawson is being cancelled for almost exactly the same shit is beyond me.

Anyway, it was a good run while the site was up, and I'm glad that at least somewhere (i.e. PULL) called out Joseph on the shit he's been pulling (haha) in public on the internet.

Oh if someone is capable of showering but doesn't I judge those people harshly, not to their face usually but...... I just...... cannot..... with those people.

If it's clear someone doesn't shower I steer away from them. Jobo probably smells like trash how tf does Aki deal with that???