• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8580 posts in this topic

Posted

I literally was about to share this video if you didn’t. Seeing that there’s literally 8 fucking ads in this 30 min video where every minute of it is guaranteed to milk my brain is just a travesty. There’s even quite a few upvoted comments now who are “gently criticising” Hoebo about his own opinions and decision to even make this kind video. This is like low tier content. It’s a FAN FAVORITE anime pick. A COMMUNITY pick, Hoebo. You’re the same guy who thinks Jojo is the animation of the century while criticising Demon Slayer for being too hyped for its animation. Like shit, I fell asleep twice trying to get into Jojo. 

On a side note: what is up with Jojo and a majority of crap Male Anitubers being so obsessed about Jojo? 

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a Manga/Anime series that's really popular around the world really. I find it good so I get it,but dear lord in heaven when Stone Ocean gets animated I'm going to plug my ears because you know Joey is going to start going on about Jolyne hentai. 

The fact he hates Demon Slayer while liking Jjba is a laugh though. Jobo is a fool if he can't understand they're both good and both deserve praise in someways. 

Posted

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a Manga/Anime series that's really popular around the world really. I find it good so I get it,but dear lord in heaven when Stone Ocean gets animated I'm going to plug my ears because you know Joey is going to start going on about Jolyne hentai. 

The fact he hates Demon Slayer while liking Jjba is a laugh though. Jobo is a fool if he can't understand they're both good and both deserve praise in someways. 

Sadly Jobo can't understand that he can enjoy more than one anime but that would mean *gasp* he can't be an entitled elitist dick. 

Posted

This is out of topic but is there something wrong with this site? Few weeks it was down, the other day it went up but 2 days ago it's down again.

Posted

This is out of topic but is there something wrong with this site? Few weeks it was down, the other day it went up but 2 days ago it's down again.

Apparently it's an issue with the server

Posted (edited)

Funny thing is, with how often people and Anitubers mention/promote/fan girl/fanboy over Jojo, I feel like Jojo became way more mainstream that Demon Slayer, so really, Joebo played himself. 

Edited by Spidey Loli

Posted

Funny thing is, with how often people and Anitubers mention/promote/fan girl/fanboy over Jojo, I feel like Jojo befame way more mainstream that Demon Slayer, so really, Joebo played himself. 

This is true Joey is always hating on the mainstream and yet somehow Jojo isn't mainstream even though most non-anime folks I know have heard of it? Someone's not being a very good elitist! 

Posted

Funny thing is, with how often people and Anitubers mention/promote/fan girl/fanboy over Jojo, I feel like Jojo befame way more mainstream that Demon Slayer, so really, Joebo played himself. 

Really it shouldn't matter which is more popular for the hobo. He should just accept what he wants to win isn't going to win all the time. 

Tbh I'm surprised he can even stand Jojo considering it's got a lot of guyguy ships and zero of those "lolis" he likes so much.  

Posted

He gives off 'I'm not like other girls' vibes through the way in which he continues to bash on mainstream things. 

Posted

I do really enjoy CDawgVA's videos but I do hope he doesn't collab with TheAnimeMan too much. They both do anime videos but in different ways. It just seems like they're collabing just because they're neighbours.

In regards to him and Aki, as much as she would like to marry him in the future, I can't imagine them getting married. He will never really grow up to be committed to married life, he still fangirls over bloody hentai girls! I just know Aki will just stay with him for the sake of staying with him which sucks. If I was her I'd rather be single for the rest of my life.

Posted

I always feel like their relationship is one-sided or something, Aki deserves way better.

Posted

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/ikurru/a-picture-frame-full-of-memories-2

So Joey released a new album. I totally forgot he made music since all he ever talks about is loli hentai 

I only listened to the previews but I cant help but notice his singing voice is..... off. I dont know much about music production so I can't pinpoint the exact reason why, but he sounds very uninspired and lazy about it. Its possible the songs would sound decent If he had a strong voice to pair with the piano.