• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8711 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's because... i dunno.....YOU'RE NOT A PROFESSIONAL VOICE ACTOR?! Do you actually think "Youtuber" in your resume can get you an actual job? These Voice Actors are doing their job for money and what's your purpose? To get more fame? Subs? You're too full of yourself if you think being a Youtuber and having tons of subs (which you didn't work for...thanks collab friends) can automatically get you to any job. These companies are smart not to take you in. My suggestion is to use that fucking degree that you've haven't been using in college and not pursue a job that is not meant for you.

As someone who is a fan of seiyuu this angers me Very Much wow....

Most seiyuu can't make a living of voice acting alone, they have to take maybe 100 auditions in the hopes of getting one minor role.

The big names you see constantly in the industry like Kaji Yuuki, Kamiya Hiroshi or Mamoru Miyano (to quote only three of male seiyuu) had to work their butts off for years, constantly being denied roles when they started as newbies because they lacked experience.

Not only that, but being a seiyuu nowadays means you have to be a jack of all trades in order to promote yourself as much as you can (so not only voice acting) : singing, live performances, maybe even theater (stage plays or musical), modeling...

Who does Jobo think he is, waltzing his greasy ass in there without being affiliated to any agency and acting entitled because he got a cameo in Pop Team Epic???

(Btw a funny thing but at the very end of Pop Team Epic, seiyuu Aoi Shouta made a live - as in a 3D appearance - and stayed humble about it unlike Jobo lmao)

When you see the effort and sweat some people are pouring into being a seiyuu, it's hard of not getting angry about this shit...

Also [email protected]"here in Japan" HAVE YOU HEARD GUYS??? HE'S IN JAPAN!!

Edited by Rin Matsuoka

Posted

Well the combination of Joey and Aki is a bit strange to me...

She's from Vegas, he's from japan, did they met just because of YT?

Dont get my wrong, I really like Aki, but I'm suprised that the Hentaiman is into that kind of girl....

Or does she just use hin to get access to japan?

Or are both just crazy weirdos perfect for each other? He fapping to lolis in his room while she sitting in hers and "watching" tentacle stuff?

Their relationship just looks like they ended up together because they didn't want to be alone.

The truth is Aki can do far better and Joseph should be alone.

Posted (edited)

wrong thread also cant erase this spoiler

Edited by Lopunny
wrong thread

Posted

As someone who is a fan of seiyuu this angers me Very Much wow....

Most seiyuu can't make a living of voice acting alone, they have to take maybe 100 auditions in the hopes of getting one minor role.

The big names you see constantly in the industry like Kaji Yuuki, Kamiya Hiroshi or Mamoru Miyano (to quote only three of male seiyuu) had to work their butts off for years, constantly being denied roles when they started as newbies because they lacked experience.

Not only that, but being a seiyuu nowadays means you have to be a jack of all trades in order to promote yourself as much as you can (so not only voice acting) : singing, live performances, maybe even theater (stage plays or musical), modeling...

Who does Jobo think he is, waltzing his greasy ass in there without being affiliated to any agency and acting entitled because he got a cameo in Pop Team Epic???

(Btw a funny thing but at the very end of Pop Team Epic, seiyuu Aoi Shouta made a live - as in a 3D appearance - and stayed humble about it unlike Jobo lmao)

When you see the effort and sweat some people are pouring into being a seiyuu, it's hard of not getting angry about this shit...

Also [email protected]"here in Japan" HAVE YOU HEARD GUYS??? HE'S IN JAPAN!!

some or more seiyuus even said that it takes 10 or 5 years before they can debut properly and get attention from the audience. It ain't easy and certainly no greasy hentai loving idiot can get a voice acting job when he couldn't give his fans a slightly above average content in his channel. Also Japan or  basically any professional workplace around the world would definitely want an employee who looks presentable especially if the profession can also be factored by how good looking a person is. Not only that but he lacks the credentials to be hired for a role, nobody cares about the subscribers or collaborations he had with other youtubers or the other minimal roles he had before. If he can't voice act in the audition then no one would ever want him simple as that.

Posted

Well the combination of Joey and Aki is a bit strange to me...

She's from Vegas, he's from japan, did they met just because of YT?

Dont get my wrong, I really like Aki, but I'm suprised that the Hentaiman is into that kind of girl....

Or does she just use hin to get access to japan?

Or are both just crazy weirdos perfect for each other? He fapping to lolis in his room while she sitting in hers and "watching" tentacle stuff?

I remember in one video from Jobo (or was it Aki, idk) they mentioned they met each other online, I remember them mentioning it was a hentai website or something. I don't remember which video was it anymore though...

Posted (edited)

Might just be me but Jobo is a bit too much into Peachy milky aswell. I have to admit I don't know about his relations to her that much and it's none of my buisness buuuuuuuuuuut if I would be his girlfriend, it would bother me.

He cares about her more than other cosplayers, likes most of her pictures, out of cosplay stuff... if they are just friends liking all her ero stuff is weird. If I wouldn't know that he's in a relationship with Aki, I would think he's crushing on Peachy.

Idk, maybe I'm reading too much into it but he really seems to like her :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by Boredperson
Typos, adding things

Posted

I don't know I always thought Aki should have ended up with Sebastiano. He seems to like AND respect her. 

Jobo on the other hand faps to Lolis and can't do anything without mentioning hentai. 

Like if you still need hentai to fap to that's on you man. 

Posted (edited)

Edit: fvcked up the quote but this was a response to the 'how did they meet' post.

Ok so I have been a long time sub of both (subbed aki when she was at 600 subs and johnson at 2k), but I was a casual fan so I don't have the clearest insight on the situation. Anyhow, I did see their friendship develop.

Afaik Aki and Joey met through the fact they were both anitubers. Chances are they were introduced to eachother through either lost pause or mistychronexia, tho I believe it is the latter. The first collab of them I remember was Joey reading a fanfic about him and Misty, written by Aki. Later he also made a video.about Makura No Danshi by Aki's request. From there on they made more collabs and seemed to have a solid anituber friendcircle including themselves, lost pause and Misty. Around this time Shine also befriended Joey, altbough the former clearly stated he had nothing to do with johnsons other friends.

Around this time Shine started also being more hateful towards plussize girls and girls that did fansservice in their vids. Idk if I can find the video back, but there were points where he was clearly throwing shade at aki. There have also been girls that visited shine (see his thread thats a whole other can of worms I m not going to open here) that say that during their stay at his house, he would constantly ctiticize Joey's gf calling her fat and all sorts of names. Whom they could not name because johnson met her in secret, but later turned out to be Aki.

A lot of fans started making AkixJoey fanart and the two of them started flirting publicly (see the beginning of this thread) but a bunch of ppl assumed they did it for clout. However, later it turned out the two of them had been dating in secret ever since meeting up irl with their 4-men anituber squad to attend some convention. I assume an american one.

It s also important to notice Joey had a girlfriend in his early yt days. She is never in his vids but he mentions her a few times. So I assume they might've hit off faster if it weren't for her.

Tl;dr: met through anituber community when aki was at 5k or smthng nd joey at 20k. Can't.help but notice he only started talking more often to her after she got more clout. 

Edited by Baby Pink

Posted

I knew that Joey called himself the hentaiman but he now actually asked for r34 of himself case "none" existed and of course people did it. I'm not surprised at this point but still want to facepalm about how open it is.

Posted

I knew that Joey called himself the hentaiman but he now actually asked for r34 of himself case "none" existed and of course people did it. I'm not surprised at this point but still want to facepalm about how open it is.

but why?

Posted

I need screencaps and links of him doing this. I mean I feel like he would be that dumb but also I'd want proof. 

Posted

I need screencaps and links of him doing this. I mean I feel like he would be that dumb but also I'd want proof. 

FA391CD2-401D-40D9-8A86-2DB8457E9739.thu

here’s proof. Just when you thought he’s done it all

also people actually followed through.  But I am not leaving that live. I’ll spoiler it though 

Posted

FA391CD2-401D-40D9-8A86-2DB8457E9739.thu

here’s proof. Just when you thought he’s done it all

also people actually followed through.  But I am not leaving that live. I’ll spoiler it though 

Hidden Content

What a mistake. 

Posted

What a mistake. 

yeah I can’t believe people are actually making it for him. 

Posted

Gross!! It gives the same vibe as "guys make fanart of me hehe" 🙄🙄🙄 which imo is very disgusting. If you want art of yourself/anyone, commission someone! R34 or not, art is not something people just poop out. 

Also, he creates videos with hentai etc and wonder why he's dEmoNiTIZEd like bitch sit the fuck down and think about your actions. If you want to make a steady living, get a regular job wiTH THE DEGREE YOU SPENT YEARS TO GET.