• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Akidearest and The Anime Man

9105 posts in this topic

Posted

He's the hentai man literally......  Like why even make that

Posted (edited)

HOW THE HELL IS HIS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT NOT BANNED? HOW?!!!

Edit: Sorry for caps

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

just saw their apartment video, (ignoring joeys office) it was designed really well and it actually really organised and clean. aki did a good job with it, also she is looking very nice these days; i really liked her outfit in that video. haven't watched anything from her since she has moved to japan but she seems to be taking care of herself really well (such a contrast to joey that looks like a hobo as usual lol)

Posted

just saw their apartment video, (ignoring joeys office) it was designed really well and it actually really organised and clean. aki did a good job with it, also she is looking very nice these days; i really liked her outfit in that video. haven't watched anything from her since she has moved to japan but she seems to be taking care of herself really well (such a contrast to joey that looks like a hobo as usual lol)

I don't understand how Aki's been improving herself and Joey keeps falling. like Aki is doing so much better than Jobo. It's so weird. You think they would BOTH lift each other up but Jobo is really sticking to being a perverted hobo. 

Posted (edited)

HOW THE HELL IS HIS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT NOT BANNED? HOW?!!!

Edit: Sorry for caps

Take it to the yell thread Jk

but in seriousness given YT bullshit they've been pulling recently with P scores and what not Him pulling this and his account not being ban is not really suprising. What suprising is how the fuck did he get ads on that vid?

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

I don't understand how Aki's been improving herself and Joey keeps falling. like Aki is doing so much better than Jobo. It's so weird. You think they would BOTH lift each other up but Jobo is really sticking to being a perverted hobo. 

Being in a foreign country when you don't understand the language can result in all kinds of pressure. Maybe Aki is the type that pushes herself harder and works best under pressure? :alpacaconfused:Whereas Joey...he knows he isn't appealing to normal Japanese people or normal English speakers (Aki is weird but she's enthusiastic and likeable at least compared to the hobobf and can probably get along with people outside of the anime community?)so he's going the full NEET look route because he knows his appeal lies only with weebs...

Edited by Basicbitch
Lol sorry americancentric mind

Posted (edited)

It’s a hour (well a Half an hour with Ads counted) of talking about hentai girls. 

aa0.png

Thanks to cloudtube though I can get his shit-tier tier list so people can judge it without giving views to him. 

rEIy5sh.png

Literally the only one I know is bible black because I've seen the terrible dubbing youtube videos.  I didn't actually watch the video b/c I am not able to stand 30 minutes of this man talking about what he gets off to. 

Edited by CareyAisha
rewording

Posted (edited)

aa0.png

Thanks to cloudtube though I can get his shit-tier tier list so people can judge it without giving views to him. 

Hidden Content

Literally the only one I know is bible black because I've seen the terrible dubbing youtube videos.  I didn't actually watch the video b/c I am not able to stand 30 minutes of this man talking about what he gets off to. 

I know Euporia (its the third one in on the same row as Bible Black) its mostly for people who have a ryona fetish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryona

He even wore a fucking Fadora:derp:

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

The UchiPika video was nice, I'm honestly tempted to get one for myself and it seems pretty affordable in some sites I've seen it listed at.

Also maybe it's just me but I almost feel like their relationship is one-sided or something. Aki seems to be trying much harder in their relationship, but also socially overall.

Posted

aa0.png

Hidden Content

HEADS UP: The girl on the B rank list, third to the last, is from a pedophilic "Loli" hentai. Like they don't hide at all that these girls are underage which is why it's almost impossible to find (it's become one of those hentai that ppl reccomend as a joke/meme kind of like Boku no Pico) like they're elementary/middle school kids. Honestly why am I even surprised that Hobo is basically a pedophile at this point.

Posted

It’s a hour (well a Half an hour with Ads counted) of talking about hentai girls. 

how the fuck does this have ads??? and he looks so disgusting, im sorry ew

Posted

I think what confuses me the most is both B and S class both have characters who are considered “futanari” or to put it bluntly women with d***s. So you’re telling me joey can’t stand yaoi and maybe even traps (they need a new terminology for them) but girls with d***s are ok because they’re either underage or they’re cute enough for him to ignore?

i don’t get it

Posted

I think what confuses me the most is both B and S class both have characters who are considered “futanari” or to put it bluntly women with d***s. So you’re telling me joey can’t stand yaoi and maybe even traps (they need a new terminology for them) but girls with d***s are ok because they’re either underage or they’re cute enough for him to ignore?

i don’t get it

For some reason male hentai fans find futanari okay because the girls also have both a d*** and a v***** and boobs. So no homo to them. 

I don't know it's really dumb and Jobo is a hypocrite. 

Posted

i don’t get it

For some reason male hentai fans find futanari okay because the girls also have both a d*** and a v***** and boobs. So no homo to them. 
I don't know it's really dumb and Jobo is a hypocrite. 

Because with Futa they can imagine girls fucking girls and boobs? Tbh I don't get it half the time either. Then again I don't get a whole lot of stuff in hentai. 

HEADS UP: The girl on the B rank list, third to the last, is from a pedophilic "Loli" hentai. Like they don't hide at all that these girls are underage which is why it's almost impossible to find (it's become one of those hentai that ppl reccomend as a joke/meme kind of like Boku no Pico) like they're elementary/middle school kids. Honestly why am I even surprised that Hobo is basically a pedophile at this point.

Why am I not surprised?