• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8105 posts in this topic

Posted

oh no

Screenshot_20191006-154545.thumb.jpg.119

I'm guessing he didn't ask to use that fan art did he? 

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if he jerked off to his own videos 😂

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if he jerked off to his own videos 😂

Well imagine Aki sitting next door......

Posted

... People write fan fiction about Jobo?

And how many of them are about him and Lost Pause?

I was actually one when I used to be a fan for a video series they used to do but that was back in time when shine was a "friend".

Posted

The title alone screams ungratefulness to his fans. Yes we know Jobo the Hobo has opinions on Anime so does everyone else. 

Posted (edited)

The title alone screams ungratefulness to his fans. Yes we know Jobo the Hobo has opinions on Anime so does everyone else. 

*gasp* Jobo hates SAO? I had NO idea. Like he NEVER doesn't mention his hate boner for SAO. I am so shocked. 😯

Edited by Autumn Tea

Posted

Remember when Joey said he wanted to make quality content?

joeysocialblade.thumb.JPG.cb6a8e4c1045b5  He earns how much????

BRB guys I'm gonna become an anituber. 

Posted

Remember when Joey said he wanted to make quality content?

joeysocialblade.thumb.JPG.cb6a8e4c1045b5  He earns how much????

BRB guys I'm gonna become an anituber. 

Most anitubers once they make this amount they tend to stop giving a shit (i mean that why the general anituber thread exist at partly for that reason) its why Gigguk has been half assing it with his content  Those that can't make those big bucks you rarely hear from them ever again 

Posted

I got like a minute and a half in and he said "retarded" and he lost me, not to mention he's trying to cover up his holier than thou attitude with "its just a j-j-joke bro!!!!" 

Posted

"I hate SAO! Ha Ha so funny!!"

99% of anime fans like to meme and hate SAO, it's nothing new.

Posted

99% of anime fans like to meme and hate SAO, it's nothing new.

It's a bit oot buty can some pls tell my why?

I love SAO, it made me cry.

That's not anyones favorite ok, but why the hate?

Posted

Tbh I never hated Sword Art Online. Actually the first series was pretty good ❤️ The romance between Asuna and the main character (forgot his name sorry) was a bit rushed and cliche for my taste and Asuna became too dependent on him. However the rest of the series was pretty good. But then from Season 2 I just didn't like it and couldn't continue watching :/

Posted

Anitubers are the worst. Can't stand watching any of them and don't know any of them that aren't too perverted or who think they're better than other anime fans. 

Joey hates SAO probably because it's overrated? Idk, I don't watch his content because he is obnoxious and I don't want my youtube recommends to be full of hentai shit. I dislike SAO because after the first season it got way too fan servicey, not a single scene without a shot of the females asses or tits and I just couldn't stand it. That aside, Joey might not like it because it's not fan service enough for his perverted tastes lol 

Posted

oh fuck off Jobo. Everyone has their shit days and are allowed to vent about it. 

jocringe.JPG

Posted

oh fuck off Jobo. Everyone has their shit days and are allowed to vent about it. 

jocringe.JPG

thankfully some people are calling him out for that in the comments