• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8523 posts in this topic

Posted

I got this ad on YouTube and it features aki 

3D6AD7F8-4F2C-44C7-AAC2-8A0A1347F8A9.jpeg

Screenshot_20190729-010301_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-010329_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-010344_Chrome.jpg

Posted

Not trying to be an ass but she's not the only YTer who has had their videos turned into an ad. I know of a bunch of others who have had the same thing happen. For some reason Youtube is letting this happen. 

Posted

It's because youtube doesn't actually pay attention to their ads. Tons of shady scummy and scammy companies steal videos like that one.  I got ad blocker for a reason but sometimes I want to unblock just to see the messes like this: 

https://youtu.be/9_PZRx_FWZI?t=87

Posted

*sigh* You just had to make a video huh Bizinger? I don't care what anyone says, this video is nothing more but an attention-grabbing video indirectly asking for more views and subs. "I just wanted to make a video collecting my thoughts." Is it that necessary to make a video about your "collected thoughts" when you already did on twitter? "I didn’t know what to say on camera for the longest time, but I wanted it to be in more of a positive light." THEN DON'T MAKE A VIDEO! Don't act all sympathetic when you're taking advantage of the situation to make yourself look goody-two-shoes. There is really no point making this video. People on twitter already know what you feel about the incident.

Yeah, now that I remember it's Joey we're talking about there really shouldn't have been a video.

Posted

I'm late but did Joe-bo go to AX this year? I swear to god i saw his ass sitting at a restaurant. 

Yea, I think he did something with Viz cause they mentioned him at one point

Screenshot_20190729-205231_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-205225_Twitter.jpg

Posted (edited)

Why does she always ask for fanart like this? You work with an artist for patreon dont you? Ask them! Dont ask your fanbase to put in work for you to maybe possibly feature it in your next video. Christ both her and Joey come off as so entitled for free artwork. Remember when he thought there was nothing wrong with making fans pay 50 dollars for the chance to suggest merch artwork with no indication that he would pay them or not if he chose it? neither of them even say please or thankyou ugh it makes me seriously annoyed

kkio.PNG

Edited by Blue Ball

Posted

Why does she always ask for fanart like this? You work with an artist for patreon dont you? Ask them! Dont ask your fanbase to put in work for you to maybe possibly feature it in your next video. Christ both her and Joey come off as so entitled for free artwork. Remember when he thought there was nothing wrong with making fans pay 50 dollars for the chance to suggest merch artwork with no indication that he would pay them or not if he chose it? neither of them even say please or thankyou ugh it makes me seriously annoyed

kkio.PNG

They are both so fucking lazy I am surprised they even get any videos out. 

Posted

kkio.PNG

Ew, this is so disgusting. If you want art, comission someone and give proper credit not this bullshit.

Posted

Its just so weird for them to be as big as they are and trying to bum artwork off their fanbase. I get that there popular and probably get a lot without even asking but you should never expect people will do things for you, especially if youre not offering them an incentive (saying that you might put them in a video if you remember doesnt count) it comes off as weird especially when you have money and influence and can easily get the things youre asking people for

Posted (edited)

hopefully they are to lazy to care but if joey or aki make videos about this ill officially be done with them

good.PNG

Edited by Blue Ball

Posted

I mean Funimation aren't wrong so Joey can't really do jack shit but whine. 

I bet Joey will feel like it's a personal call out ha.

Posted

I bet Joey will feel like it's a personal call out ha.

If it was I would high five the entire staff at funimation but either way it's about fucking time.

Posted

kkio.PNG

So like others i just made an account and do believe that fans have actually made the fan art for them as I went to check Jobo's twitter out of curiosity and saw it really is like what screenshots get posted here, and saw him retweet some and at least to me look to be more sexual in nature. I have stopped watching both for over two years now and have read most of this thread and disappointed how far they went down on their time on Youtube. I edited out the artists twitter so no hate (not that I believe hate will go there way from here) will head towards them but more to show an example of it happening. While only three got retweeted from him it dose show that people do listen to them.

Screenshot_2019-07-30 Joey Bizinger ( TheAn1meMan) Twitter(2).png

Screenshot_2019-07-30 Joey Bizinger ( TheAn1meMan) Twitter.png

Screenshot_2019-07-30 Joey Bizinger ( TheAn1meMan) Twitter(1).png

Posted

So like others i just made an account and do believe that fans have actually made the fan art for them as I went to check Jobo's twitter out of curiosity and saw it really is like what screenshots get posted here, and saw him retweet some and at least to me look to be more sexual in nature. I have stopped watching both for over two years now and have read most of this thread and disappointed how far they went down on their time on Youtube. I edited out the artists twitter so no hate (not that I believe hate will go there way from here) will head towards them but more to show an example of it happening. While only three got retweeted from him it dose show that people do listen to them.

Screenshot_2019-07-30 Joey Bizinger ( TheAn1meMan) Twitter(2).png

Screenshot_2019-07-30 Joey Bizinger ( TheAn1meMan) Twitter.png

Screenshot_2019-07-30 Joey Bizinger ( TheAn1meMan) Twitter(1).png

Why does Joey use the white haired cat boy again? Did he ever say the reason or is it just to have the generic anime guy? 

It just looks so different from him.