• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Akidearest and The Anime Man

8573 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

He pretty much steals idea and post? that's pathetic.

Edited by pablito
Typos

Posted

some people have been saying that funicia from kanata no astra is similar to shinobu so I really hope to god that jobro doesnt decide to start astra cause I will castrate him if he sexualizes her or any of the other underaged characters

some people have been saying that funicia from kanata no astra is similar to shinobu so I really hope to god that jobro doesnt decide to start astra cause I will castrate him if he sexualizes her or any of the other underaged characters

Posted (edited)

In his most recent video he has the beard? I don't know how? 

Edited by pablito

Posted

Really? Wooow! Is Jobo's half-Aussie/Jap cock semen really that delicious?  I understand that you're a fan but.....this is Jobo, I think he shouldn't deserve this much.

Posted

I'm late but did Joe-bo go to AX this year? I swear to god i saw his ass sitting at a restaurant. 

Posted

I'm late but did Joe-bo go to AX this year? I swear to god i saw his ass sitting at a restaurant. 

I saw a video that wasn't made by him or Aki about going to AX and they saw Aki, so I'd assume he was? He doesn't actually seem to be caring about important things in the anime community like that. He hasn't even addressed the Kyoani fire in a video recently, only twitter. We have other popular anime youtubers addressing it while his most recent video is literally about a visual novel that nobody or their mother would care about.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-07-25_at_12.08.21_AM.thu

WOW JOEY! TALKING ABOUT THIS ON TWITTER INSTEAD OF YOUTUBE, WHERE YOU HAVE AN OBVIOUSLY BIGGER GROUP OF PEOPLE LISTENING TO YOU! BRILLIANT!

Seriously, tell me I'm not the only one pissed he's only addressing this on Twitter, when he's a youtuber with 1.8 Million Subs. He was able to talk about the scam known as the Flying Colors Foundation on Youtube, right? Can't be hard to shoutout an actual donation project made by the actual studio, RIGHT?!

Edited by pablito
typed company instead of studio

Posted

Screenshot_2019-07-25_at_12.08.21_AM.thu

WOW JOEY! TALKING ABOUT THIS ON TWITTER INSTEAD OF YOUTUBE, WHERE YOU HAVE AN OBVIOUSLY BIGGER GROUP OF PEOPLE LISTENING TO YOU! BRILLIANT!

Seriously, tell me I'm not the only one pissed he's only addressing this on Twitter, when he's a youtuber with 1.8 Million Subs. He was able to talk about the scam known as the Flying Colors Foundation on Youtube, right? Can't be hard to shoutout an actual donation project made by the actual studio, RIGHT?!

Personally I think it's better talking about this on twitter rather than on Youtube and same goes for other Youtubers. I feel like talking about something very devastating and uploading it to Youtube is just looking like grabbing attention/views and subs (I know it's the same way with twitter). And btw, he never, EVER mentions anything about FCF on any of his videos. He probably asked his "boyfriend" Gigguk to explain it to people for him.

Posted

Personally I think it's better talking about this on twitter rather than on Youtube and same goes for other Youtubers. I feel like talking about something very devastating and uploading it to Youtube is just looking like grabbing attention/views and subs (I know it's the same way with twitter). And btw, he never, EVER mentions anything about FCF on any of his videos. He probably asked his "boyfriend" Gigguk to explain it to people for him.

Oh yeah, forgot youtube had those things while commenting, stupid of me. Also about the FCF, I didn't know he didn't. I just assumed he did since it was a whole thing he was associated with. Thank you for clearing it up!

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJOcVx7nxCo

The Chamber of Raven cafe was pretty cool, but I'm really not a big fan of the headpiece and shoes Aki picked out, but she looks pretty cute otherwise.

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJOcVx7nxCo

The Chamber of Raven cafe was pretty cool, but I'm really not a big fan of the headpiece and shoes Aki picked out, but she looks pretty cute otherwise.

I found it weird how she posted a video about Lolita fashion so recently after Safiya Nygaard did, but I'm pretty sure it's a coincidence. A weird, almost interesting coincidence.

Posted

I found it weird how she posted a video about Lolita fashion so recently after Safiya Nygaard did, but I'm pretty sure it's a coincidence. A weird, almost interesting coincidence.

Her video seems so poorly made compared to Saf's imo. I mean I know Saf had RinRin with her to help, but it would have been cool to see how Aki could have put her own in depth opinions on the fashion, or since she's an anituber the relationship lolita has with anime and/or notable characters that wear lolita in anime. But maybe I'm just being too critical. 

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah, forgot youtube had those things while commenting, stupid of me. Also about the FCF, I didn't know he didn't. I just assumed he did since it was a whole thing he was associated with. Thank you for clearing it up!

Gigguk had the intention of donating any money he made with his Kyoto Animation tribute video but it got demonitized immediately, and being demonitized means that Youtube doesnt want to promote it either

Her video seems so poorly made compared to Saf's imo. I mean I know Saf had RinRin with her to help, but it would have been cool to see how Aki could have put her own in depth opinions on the fashion, or since she's an anituber the relationship lolita has with anime and/or notable characters that wear lolita in anime. But maybe I'm just being too critical. 

It was poorly made because it was a sponsored video so of course she doesnt care about research lol. 

But be honest though do you want her of all people making an indepth video about lolita given how she like to research topics for more then five mins anyway? She has a whole video talking about how Doraemon is some anime exclusive to Japan just because it isnt popular in America despite it being popular literally everywhere else and all those Vocaloid songs lists she made at the beginning of her youtube career are full of songs that were popular over 10 years ago. Her research consists of reading the first two articles that pop up on google and reading wikipedia

Dont get me wrong I think she's probably a nice, cool person and have nothing against her, but when you have an audience as big as she does its kind of lazy and irresponsible to perpetuate lazy, half researched opinions while also acting like you know the most about a topic

Edited by Blue Ball

Posted

*sigh* You just had to make a video huh Bizinger? I don't care what anyone says, this video is nothing more but an attention-grabbing video indirectly asking for more views and subs. "I just wanted to make a video collecting my thoughts." Is it that necessary to make a video about your "collected thoughts" when you already did on twitter? "I didn’t know what to say on camera for the longest time, but I wanted it to be in more of a positive light." THEN DON'T MAKE A VIDEO! Don't act all sympathetic when you're taking advantage of the situation to make yourself look goody-two-shoes. There is really no point making this video. People on twitter already know what you feel about the incident.

Posted (edited)

I got this ad on YouTube and it features aki 

3D6AD7F8-4F2C-44C7-AAC2-8A0A1347F8A9.jpeg

Edited by Lars von trier is here